Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Aquarium Heater, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemtw397
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
growing kits? *DELETED*
    #4166604 - 05/12/05 03:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by mtw397

Reason for deletion: fff

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: growing kits? [Re: mtw397]
    #4166611 - 05/12/05 03:58 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Go to the grow log forum and scroll down the first page tell you find the photoguy log. Read it.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: growing kits? [Re: Photoguy]
    #4166641 - 05/12/05 04:04 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

well sure it will be more of a "convenience" IF u buy a quality grow kit which i havent seen many yet possibly the myco dome is a good one but other than that i donno... but it is in NO WAY cost effective. if u want to save ureself a pretty penny buy all the stuff ureself: WBS, H/poo, Lysol, quart jars, syringes and prints if needed, rubbermaid spawn run container, aquarium for fruiting container OR a larger rubbermaid/sterilite container for fruiting, and casing mix. thats basically all u need other than a pressure cooker and u can get that much cheaper than $250 which is about wut the mycodoem is runnign for and the queen of hearts kit is like $500 !! think about necessity rather than luxury

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: growing kits? [Re: mtw397]
    #4166654 - 05/12/05 04:06 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mtw397 said:
does anyone know any good mushroom grow kits that are sold online? It seems like it would be easier to use a kit than to buy everything seperately.

I would not buy any kits except from a stie found here:
http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

I would not buy any kits anyway. Get 12 jars, some grain of some sort, a PC (optional, do PF Tek if you dont want a PC), a rubbermaid and some perlite. I imagine you have a lightbulk around your house somewhere.... Thats all the equipment you need. Other things are optional and help improve things, or make things easier on you (fish pump and aquarium heater are two big ones) but a grow could be done purchasing just those things....

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Aquarium Heater, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation