Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: over a mile high!
    #4165230 - 05/12/05 04:42 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Think about this: Taking a good medium dose and getting a professional massage. I did it and it was one of the most rewarding trips yet.

I took about an eighth of Ecuadorians about 45 minutes prior to an hour and a half massage. I was already entering the zone on the drive to the masseuse. Needless to say I was feeling pretty good when the session started.

Anyways, I think it was the heightend state of relaxation that I was at that made the following to occur. I was on my stomach with my face in the face cradle and all I could see was a small patch of carpet on the floor. But ofcourse most of the time my eyes were closed and I was seeing some intense visuals on the back of my eyelids. I was so melting under the masseuses hands. Along with the body high, I was in another dimension. Too incredible.

When I thought it couldnt get any better, I opened my eyes. I didnt see that small patch of carpet on the floor. In fact, I could see my masseuse giving my back a massage. Sort of a view from above the room. If this was a hallucination, it was pretty accurate because all her hand movements I saw coincided with what I felt. It was pretty cool but at the same time kind of disturbing because it was not expected. So I blinked and blinked and tried to see normal but it wasnt happening. My heart started to race now so I thought the best thing to do is just to keep my eyes shut and hope this wasnt gonna be permanent.

Well ofcourse it didnt but I want to get back to that point again. See what else my brain is capable under the influence. I figure I have to try a high dose and somehow reach a high state of relaxation. Maybe meditation. I'd try the masseuse thing again but I need someone to drop me off and give me a ride back. The last time the drive home was killer.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Massage [Re: mtr1514]
    #4165286 - 05/12/05 05:52 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I'm going to school to be a massage therapist. As soon as I'm done i'm gonna teach some friends everything I know and eat some E and shrooms and have a fuckin' blast. It's gonna be a massive blowin' up party on a cosmic level. I can't wait.

Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Massage [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4165987 - 05/12/05 12:27 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You had an out of body experience, man!
Higher doses tend to do that for me. Also combine it with the right setting, getting a massage, hell yeah, and you get an awesome experience. Almost a peak, you got really close. A good idea would be to get your girlfriend or whoever to give a massage. Sombody that would understand you are tripping.

Set, setting, plus high dose equals The Peak Experience. The Peak is what we are all looking for, it just about as far out as you can go.
And when you are everything and nothing, well I'll just leave it at that.

No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Loc: over a mile high!
Re: Massage [Re: mecreateme]
    #4167542 - 05/12/05 07:22 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Ive tripped hard before but something like this has never happened before. My girlfriend has given me massages before while tripping but it doesnt compare to a professional massage. Someone totally focused on your body with expertise in muscle therapy. But this has definitely instilled a drive in me. I'm definitely on a quest to go beyond...

light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: Massage [Re: mtr1514]
    #4170242 - 05/13/05 11:47 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I think a wrong has been done to the masseuse here if you did not inform her you were high on psychedelics.

Massage is a synergy between the one who gives and the one who receives it. High on LSD or mushrooms you send majorly distorted signals impossible to not pick up by the one giving it.

The poor lady must've felt she had a deranged madman on the table and perhaps had some sensory distortions herself. Perhaps you have been moaning or blankly staring or other stuff that tends to freak people out.

Best case scenario is that she realized you took a "funny drug", but in other cases who knows how she must've felt behind the mask of professionalism. Possibly somewhere between worried and scared shitless. Massage (sports, tantric or otherwise) is based on feedback and your feedback must've been way out there.

And driving under the influence of 1/8 oz -twice- too.

I got to give you two thumbs down here  :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I'm sure it must've felt good but you have been really irresponsible here. You likely gave the masseuse an unpleasant feeling and endangered lives by driving on 3.5gr of dried mushrooms.

CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience