Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineRosalindKrauss
Stranger
weird blotter in Berkeley...
    #4165222 - 05/12/05 04:35 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just heard that a FOAF took ONE HALF of a blotter square on the tip that it's very, very good yesterday around 6pm. She had some closed-eye visuals, nothing special, went to bed a little non-plussed. She woke up this morning (late, if I presume correctly) and was flat-out tripping in a way she wasn't the night before. And now, at 1:30 am, 31.5 hours later, she's still tweaking. This sounds like no acid I've known. Is this the triumphant return of STP to the Bay Area? (need to re-research, but I think I recall that it lasts ultra-long). Is there some new designer potent enough to tear you apart for 2 days on a quantity that can fit on half a tab?

Thanks for your help. Hope you find this as curious as I do!

Cheers, Rosalind E. Krauss

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: weird blotter in Berkeley... [Re: RosalindKrauss]
    #4166035 - 05/12/05 12:44 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, crazy is old Serenity, Tranquility, Peace, which is nothing of the sort, back on the streets again? I can only say I feel sorry for your friend. Whoever put that shit out there is a truly terrible person.
Tell your friend not to take thorazine, as I hear that only makes the trip last longer. Oh what a sad day.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineRosalindKrauss
Stranger
Re: weird blotter in Berkeley... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4166598 - 05/12/05 03:56 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Strange thing is, it's a good trip, thankfully. Didn't eat anything the whole day (day after dose) except for Bailey's Irish Cream -- check this -- which they poured over a clean hand towel -- they walked around Berkeley gnawing on a Bailey's-infused handtowel. They're having fun, I guess. I'll post again if I hear anything more.

Is STP made from different precursor chemicals which might be available when the ergot-whatever tartate isn't? I mean, this isn't a drug with a legacy or with any demand really...

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4166927 - 05/12/05 05:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Whoever put that shit out there is a truly terrible person.

why? this is the first i have ever heard of it. i researched it a little bit, known as DOM on erowid, and it sounds all good to me unless there's something about it that i missed.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: weird blotter in Berkeley... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4167380 - 05/12/05 06:41 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It last way to long to be any use.
This is unless you enjoy your psychedelic forays to be in the 24 hour plus time range. Sometimes up to three days worth of effect. Longer if you try to take thorazine to bring you down. As always though, amount of time you are up is pretty dosage dependent.

The real horrible thing is, it was sold as acid. I don't know about you but I would rather know if I had a 8-12 hour drug or a 24-72 hour drug.
If you really think you would like it, give it a try, I bet you won't. LSD has been compared to being sucked up a tube. DMT is like being shot out a gun. STP is like being shot out a cannon! Very powerful stuff, not for anyone to mistake with LSD.

It also has bad name just from the way it is. I.e. Thorazine makes you trip harder and it is sometimes, very rarely, passed off as acid. Its like getting belladonna instead of LSD in the capsules you just bought. Not good, man, not good.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4168036 - 05/12/05 09:24 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

true, i think i would like a long trip like that as long as i was expecting it. i took 5 grams of mushrooms once and smoked a lot of pot during the peak and comedown and i tripped for around 12 hours and i wish i had tripped longer. i just like long trips i guess, i never want to come down when i'm peaking. although i might change my mind if i ever experience a loooong trip like that.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: weird blotter in Berkeley... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4168802 - 05/13/05 12:52 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just wait, there comes a time when the world is full of too much love.
It may seem that way anyway, besides LSD is long enough for anybody, especially if you have a life outside of tripping. I guess STP could be good for a shot, but its one of those really extreme psychedelics. I would at least try DMT first.

Yeah, and the longer the trip, the more chance for trouble. Especially if you are really out of your mind, which I think you would be.

--------------------

OfflineRosalindKrauss
Stranger
    #4173445 - 05/14/05 03:56 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Ugh, I am REALLY sorry about this, but I was misinformed. See, this FOAF was really a FOAF (imagine that?) and in her l.s.d. - inspired euphoria (yes, L.S.D.-inspired) neglected to mention to my friend that she'd taken 3 more tabs the next morning upon waking. So, in short, no STP in the Bay Area, just some acid that reportedly imparts a fine vibe, even if 0.5 tab isn't enough (and why should it be?). Actually, it's impressive that 12-16 hours after an initial dose large enough to cause closed-eye visuals that 'only' 3 hits would get her off (& good).

Humble apologies and best wishes, I remain,
Rosalind E. Krauss

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#4174052 - 05/14/05 11:44 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Heh, whadda ya know.

That is not crazy at all, sounds like good LSD.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience