Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Several acid questions
    #4163502 - 05/11/05 07:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hey.. my friend said that tomorrow he is getting acid and I am going to get some. I just have some questions though. I also searched but I was surprised I didn't see any results..?

1. He said it will go really fast, so I should get it now if I want some or I may not get it from him again (he's moving). I was thinking of getting some and then storing it for several months until the fall, where I can do it during the free week before school starts (no parents, worries etc.). How should I store it though if I were going to do that, and would the potency drop a lot?

2. The biggest shroom dose I took, stuff looked way different, and I thought way different, but there wasn't anything extreme. The grass looked like paper, and trees moved a bit, but nothing completely changed. (I also don't think it was enough to have a genuine bad trip, because i was mostly in control). How much more powerful would you guess an average one hit would be? I know it all varies.. but just in general, have I "not seen anything yet"?

3. Do you think it will affect school at all? I want to make sure after a few days all the effects will be gone and I won't have problems studying/going to class. I know it's all subjective, but any advice would be great.

4. Is 'acid' the same as LSD? My friend keeps telling me LSD is a chemical, and acid is just a mixture of shit they mix the drug with.. which can be quite bad if you're unlucky. True?

Overall I'm kind of nervous.. i know all the advice and stuff.. just let go blah blah, but I still get butterflys thinking of doing it  :crazy:

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Several acid questions [Re: Limelight]
    #4163549 - 05/11/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

1. Keep it wrapped in tinfoil, then in a plastic bag. Store it somewhere dark and dry, that stays at a constant temperature, not to hot, not to cold. It won't loose any potency.

2. You might not be ready for LSD. If your only shroom trip was that weak, you don't know what to expect. Try just taking one hit and see how it goes. You're correct about the potency varying, it can a lot between different batches.

3. After the trip is over, you will be completely fine, no matter what you may think while you're actually tripping. Everything will go back to normal. Maybe your view of the world will be different, actually it will probably open you up and change you for the better.

4. Acid = LSD. You're friend is a moron. It's just slang. Like Bud = Marijuana.

Don't be nervous! You found LSD, man. Consider yourself very lucky! Dose and be merry damn it :laugh:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4163550 - 05/11/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

1. Stored properly it can last a long time.

2. If you can handle mushrooms, you can probably handle acid, one way to find out :cool:.

3. Shouldn't affect school, don't take it on a school night, take it when you have some time off (weekend, holiday?).

4. acid = LSD, LSD = acid. Acid is not a "mix" it's slang for LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide).

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #4163742 - 05/11/05 08:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

1. Tinfoil, saranwrap, in the middle of a thick book.  :tripping:

2. Don't look too much into 'what it will be like'.  1 good hit will last you a good 8-12 hours and you'll be having a lot of fun. (most likely scenario)

3. You'll be good.

4. If you can't educate the guy, kick him in the nuts real hard for us. :lol:

Never think too much about it.  Just have a free day with good weather, and pop it with a friend. You'll be good. 
Have fun, you've found acid! 

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Several acid questions [Re: gdman]
    #4163757 - 05/11/05 08:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys :smile: I always feel reassured after posting here.

What are the odds of getting 'bad' acid? I think theyre called research chemicals, but i'm probably wrong. I've only picked that name up from a few ambiguous posts. What I mean are chemicles that would hurt/kill you (which i dont want, obviously!)

Thanks again

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

#4163807 - 05/11/05 08:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

As long as it's on a blotter its LSD for sure. If it's anything else I might think twice...

If you think anything is fishy about it after you buy it, just post a picture or describe it for us and hopefully someone can help you out.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Several acid questions [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4163938 - 05/11/05 09:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Generally paper LSD is the most common and hardest to bunk. Be wary of liquid drop and especially caps with powders.

The paper hits should be about .25"x.25" squares of paper. If the paper tastes bitter/chemically or you get sick during the trip it was probably not lsd.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinegbhtrfv
journeyman
Re: Several acid questions [Re: baraka]
    #4164135 - 05/11/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

some blotters have been layed with 5-MeO-AMT, i think. it will have a real strong disagreeable taste, and if that's the case just spit it out. people usually get really uncomfortable when they're on it.

LSD will have a slight metallic taste. almost electric, some people say.

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Several acid questions [Re: gbhtrfv]
    #4164170 - 05/11/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

alright, great. What would 1 hit _roughly_ be equivalent to? 1/8th of shrooms?
That's really all I can think of. thanks for your help guys, this place rocks my world :smile:

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#4164348 - 05/11/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

depends on how stong the hit is. If it's around 85 to 100 ug then you're in the same range as an 1/8 of shrooms... more or less. But then again, although cid and shrooms may be similar, a level 3 trip on cid is different then a level 3 on shrooms. At least that's my opinion. My bet is the hit you get will probably only be in the range of 30 - 50 ug.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#4164371 - 05/11/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Trainwreck said:
You're friend is a moron.

Oh the irony. :smile:

Just kidding of course. Good answers though :smile:

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #4167146 - 05/12/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It might also be really weak.  Luck of the draw.  In recent years there's a good 50/50 chance it'll be quite weak. Maybe 2-3 hits would equal 1 '90s' blotter.

I concur on the slight metallic taste.  Bitter = RC fo shoo.  =P

:sun:

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: Several acid questions [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4167302 - 05/12/05 04:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What's that supposed to mean :smirk:

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

#4175482 - 05/14/05 04:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Does anyone know any beginnger's guide to LSD?
I'm not too informed on the subject, and I have strong interests in drugs like that.

I'm extremely experienced with mushrooms(not growing, but picking...drying...dosing, etc) and have had trip levels 1-5, and even a bad trip.

But, could anyone PM me a guide or site that details the production/effects/ negatives of acid? I know alot of rumour that acid is permanently physically damage or soemthing of the sort. That it damages your brain/spinal fluids or something. Again, I'm an acid noob, so don't get mad if I sound stupid =P

--------------------
So it goes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom