Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Life is like Anal Sex?
    #4164268 - 05/11/05 10:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Most people are unhappy with it, though some learn can draw pleasure from it, it almost always involves giving others pain, and if you don't go about it correctly, it can really stink.

Also, I notice those who can just let go and open themselves up have a much better time than those who try to resist and remain closed. Anal sex and life are teachings of how to simply turn off your mind, relax and float downstream, as the Beatles would say.

Discuss.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Life is like Anal Sex? [Re: Ravus]
    #4164300 - 05/11/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Most people are unhappy with it, though some learn can draw pleasure from it, it almost always involves giving others pain, and if you don't go about it correctly, it can really stink.

Here, you assume most people are unhappy with life, but that tends to be a temporary thing. The unhappiness with people having anal sex lasts forever with most humans.

The other two points I agree with though, as to live humans kill animals for food, they have to stomp over others to get anywhere in the workplace, etc. And if you fuck up too often, life really can be a dysphoric experience.

Quote:

Also, I notice those who can just let go and open themselves up have a much better time than those who try to resist and remain closed. Anal sex and life are teachings of how to simply turn off your mind, relax and float downstream, as the Beatles would say.

Those that open themselves up though are more likely to get harmed in the act. If you never tell anyone your thoughts or problems, they can't use it against you, and you'll have a good defense in this dog-eat-dog world.

Homosexuals may have lessons to teach us nonetheless, that much I agree with you on.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #4164303 - 05/11/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

no truer words have ever been said  :craven:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4164305 - 05/11/05 10:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know about life, but it seems like the government's always trying to fuck everyone up the ass.

--------------------

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #4164315 - 05/11/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
it almost always involves giving others pain

Well, we're talking "lubricant" here, aren't we???  :grin:

See, life also needs lubricant.  That's why we drink, smoke, eat....

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #4164317 - 05/11/05 10:32 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"Those that open themselves up though are more likely to get harmed in the act. If you never tell anyone your thoughts or problems, they can't use it against you, and you'll have a good defense in this dog-eat-dog world."

what's to be afraid of if you tell other people about yourself? Use what against you?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Life is like Anal Sex? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4164320 - 05/11/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:

Nice analogy.

But is not the government a representation of human nature collected together into a source of power? The government is, sadly, a quintessential flaunting of the worst human traits, where, as long as they get power, they don't mind fucking everyone else over with laws that won't affect them, even if this violates the fundamental human rights of the common man.

--------------------

OfflineRetired
Re: Life is like Anal Sex? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4164327 - 05/11/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i just think that is such a funny think comparing life to ass fucking. i think it makes sence 100%.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Re: Life is like Anal Sex? [Re: kaiowas]
    #4164342 - 05/11/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Say you open yourself up to someone completely and reveal to them that you're a homosexual, you've used drugs in the past, you hate Jesus, any subject that you would need to open yourself up to discuss.

Then you run for president, and this person suddenly goes to the press and, for the right price, reveals everything you told him.

This can be applied to most positions in life.

I believe it was Nietzsche who said that once people get bored in a group, the first thing they do is start talking about their friends' secrets. I'm sure everyone has done that, it just seems to be corrupt human nature.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: Life is like Anal Sex? [Re: Retired]
    #4164344 - 05/11/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

oddly enough...it does indeed too  :grin:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4165410 - 05/12/05 06:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I so would like a clone, this just added to my desire of fucking myself! (heh) :wink: 
legalize recherche! :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom