Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds
    #4163900 - 05/11/05 08:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

So with my order from shamans palace I got a shitload of swetfreebies. two of which we DMT containing seeds. Yopo and mimosa hostilis sedds. so how do i use these.i read that the natives snorted them with crushed lime. so can i just powder them and snort them with something. If so what should i ad to make it active.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: Sucellos]
    #4164142 - 05/11/05 09:58 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Calcium would work if they're ground up. or you could try smoking them. i've had some pretty good results.. just don't expect much, as generally people don't seem to get what they wanted out of it.

As for the mimosa seeds, i don't think these can do much besides grow. Correct me if I'm wrong.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4164799 - 05/12/05 12:08 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

ya i think your right, ive never heard of people snorting mimosa seeds. 

i used magic powder (cause it said magic, made sense at the time) and ive used baking soda.  they both burn WAY more than the seed does.  teh seed on its own isnt that bad for burning but its nasty.  you get this really realyl wrong tasting drip in teh back of your nose/mouth/throat.  washes away easy and goes away once all teh craps outa your nose.  but man its grose!

aside from that and a little stomach knoting it was good times :smile:

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: kadakuda]
    #4164823 - 05/12/05 12:14 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

mimosa seeds are not going to do much if anything on thier own. You need to plant them and harvest the Root bark.

I don't know a damn thing about Yopo except that I really want to get ahold of some and blow it up my nose :wink:

:heart:

--------------------

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4165892 - 05/12/05 09:55 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How many yopo seed shouls I grind up. Also what should I mix with them to make them active or do they even need anything mixed with them.

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
    #4165928 - 05/12/05 10:09 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have some calcium carbonate would tat work?

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#4165962 - 05/12/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i think it might, but that may burn like a bitch. id wait for others opinions, im not sure how good/bad that would be to you.

i would start low with 3 or 4 seeds if you have never tried it before.

--------------------

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: kadakuda]
    #4166283 - 05/12/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

does anyone know where to get something to mix with these yopo seed to make it active when snorted? Does it even need something mixed to make it active? Could I use harmaline or something such as that?

OfflineChemical_Bliss
Officer of thelaw...
    #4166449 - 05/12/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Edible lime works well. I hear that baking soda works good too.

--------------------
'divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...'
'be here now... i love everybody'

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: Chemical_Bliss]
    #4166486 - 05/12/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

wtf is edible lime. Is that the same a calcium carbonate?

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
    #4166819 - 05/12/05 02:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, make sure you prepare the seesd well. You want like the least amount of shit up your nose as possible. They say to heat the seeds in a pan, until they pop. Then you are supposed to remove the outer layer of seed. Then grind this inside layer on the seed with 1/3 to 1/2 baking soda(hurts like hell) or limepaste(ground snail shells). Don't be an idiot like me and assume lime means limes like the fruit. They mean lime like limestone, or alkaline i.e. ph 14.

If you put baking soda it works, but goddamn it is crazy intesnse. Intense like you have never felt in your entire life. It reminds me of when you had a huge scab on your knee and you fell and the entire huge scab ripped off or when you fell on your bike on your knee or leg scrapping it.

I have yet to try the limepaste (thai food uses this in cooking) basicly ground snailshells which are a high ph.

Correct me if I am wrong, but any akaline substance you snort is going to hurt like a son of a biatch. Your nose doesn't have a ph of 12 or 14, more like 7 or 8 something. You are aware that each increased ph level is like 10 times stronger then the previous one or more. Also your nose is pretty sensitive, ever pulled a nose hair with a tweezer? Damn that is some good times if you want a sharp accute pain. I mean, I would almost rather cut my arm and dump the snuff into it. It would be less painful, at least less accute pain and more soft pain.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlinekadakuda
 User Gallery

#4167798 - 05/12/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i thought there were different types of lime....when i was young i got very bad burns from what i was told was lime.  i have also heard people using lime for up their nose, but i would bet its a different type.  maybe im out to lunch and thinking of somthing else, id jsut be sure.

baking powder/soda DOES work, and pretty decent at that.  it just burns.  nothing untolerable.  i always thought of it as cuting a jalepeno and picking your nose.  thats the most accurate comparison i can give.  cept this stuff goes away fairly quick where as peppers last :frown:

--------------------

Invisibleentheoindole
Seāð Wīdfarend
 User Gallery

Loc: Eormensyll, Vīnland
    #4168298 - 05/12/05 08:31 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yopo success!

Please don't waste those Mimosa seeds. Plant them and care for them gingerly.

Peas & hominy, :grin:

entheo

OfflineSucellos
Stranger
Re: Yopo and Mimosa hostilis seeds [Re: entheoindole]
    #4168818 - 05/12/05 10:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

so do they even need to be mixed with a base to become active? If they do need one where might i go about procuring a base that is not baking soda.

OfflineAneglakya
mephiticconjurator

#4173818 - 05/14/05 07:31 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not going to talk to you about how to utilize Yopo because there are some amazing posts on here and you can find a good essay www.entheomation.com that felixhigh and I wrote. I do however want to share that a friend of mine had bioassayed Mimosa scabrella seeds due to the reports of trpytamine content. The seeds had been prepared the same way that she prepares anadenanthera seeds. The resulting snuff was inactive.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder