Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Forced visuals while on weed.
    #4163362 - 05/11/05 07:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I haven't smoked weed in probably five years now, but I used to be an every day smoker in high school.  The last couple months or so of using it, I got into the habit of smoking it before bed and then laying down in the dark.  As I would lay there and stare up at my ceiling, I was able to force myself to see visuals while on weed.  They were nothing like lsd or mushroom visuals.  They were more like a grey outline of a picture.  My favorite visual that I kept coming back to made me feel as if I was flying over a forest.  I would visualize the forest below me and I would just float there for a few seconds.  Suddenly I would begin to fall and begin rushing towards the ground.  I could actually feel the acceleration and sometimes it was so intense I would sit up in my bed and snap out of it.  Remembering this experience makes me really want to start smoking weed again but it makes my memory so cloudy :thumbdown:.  Does anyone else practice anything similar to this when they smoke?

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4163418 - 05/11/05 07:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yep. Did the same thing before bed. I only smoke maybe once a week. Just do it every now and then. I don't think any drug should be done every day. If you keep it spaced out, you: 1. Save Money 2. Don't get fucked up memory. 3. Much more powerful experiences

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflinePowerTrip
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: Toddo]
    #4163480 - 05/11/05 07:25 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Toddo said:
yep. Did the same thing before bed. I only smoke maybe once a week. Just do it every now and then. I don't think any drug should be done every day. If you keep it spaced out, you: 1. Save Money 2. Don't get fucked up memory. 3. Much more powerful experiences

Words of wisdom indeed. It was impossible for me to avoid smoking every day, as my entire circle of friends consisted of pot heads. I actually had to sever all ties with them to kick the habit. I don't feel that my memory ever recovered completely from my year and a half of daily weed use. I have tried many drugs but the only one I abused was weed. It is also the only one I regret using.

--------------------

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
    #4163544 - 05/11/05 07:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Only a few times have I had visuals on weed.  One visual was seeing a complex 3d shape between my hands made up of millions of tiny coloured dots.  Another was seeing smoke rise from my fingers.  Another was the filter of a cigarrete looking like it had lots of bright orange dots in it.

Was pretty cool :grin:

--------------------

Edited by MovingTarget (05/11/05 07:44 PM)

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4163557 - 05/11/05 07:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

^what kind you have,shit sounds awesome

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: unearth]
    #4163584 - 05/11/05 07:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

No idea, was a couple years ago and lost contact with the dealer.

--------------------

OfflineGreatGigInTheSky
Stranger
Loc: Earth
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: MovingTarget]
    #4163712 - 05/11/05 08:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thank God I'm not the only one... I thought I was going crazy. Yes, I do get visuals while smoking weed. Almost only when it is dark and I'm listening to music though. One thing I can do is create an extremely bright sphere and make it any color I want and move it anywhere I want. The more I stare at the sphere the brighter and brighter it gets. Some other visuals I've gotten are: A blue typewriter going in circles, tons of numbers going everywhere, and the sense of being on a beach of electricity... If I close my eyes the visuals become very intense... but it still amazes me that I can get open eyed visuals. Like I said, the open eyed visuals aren't extremely intense, but they are still very prominent. I also only smoke mary once a week tops... usually just once every 2-3 weeks. That may be another reason I get strong highs.

--------------------
All matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be.

OfflinePowerTrip
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: GreatGigInTheSky]
    #4163896 - 05/11/05 08:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

This is making me want to smoke one. Too bad I don't have any connections anymore lol.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4163949 - 05/11/05 09:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I smoke all the time and always get strongly high.
It gives me an insight I enjoy. Different strokes for different folks.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflinePowerTrip
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4164101 - 05/11/05 09:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It seems that the grass gods have smiled down upon me.  I just got a joint delivered to my house.  I haven't smoked in years and I'm going to smoke it by myself.  I'm interested to see if I can still produce the visuals.  I'll report back tomorrow. :spliff:

--------------------

OfflineNirvana7
stupid doodiehead, class 7
Male

#4164950 - 05/12/05 12:57 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

before today i didnt know pot was a hallucinaginc drug. i alwas though it was a stimulant or somthing.

--------------------
________zombie_________

??????? ??  :bubs:??????????:tombstone:

Nirvana7=the enlightenment AND the band

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: Nirvana7]
    #4166159 - 05/12/05 11:49 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I've experienced this as well. It only comes on when I've quit for a while. I notice the smoke brained part (memory) too... I've smoked nearly every day for the last 10 years minus a few times i've quit here and there. But I do notice that at times when i'm quiting and starting back up I tend to be at my best creatively and accountably. there seems to be a balance between smokin and soberness but it's difficult to stay in the "zone". But I see clear lil snow bubbles sometimes when I focus very hard while sober but while high it's much easier.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Offlineunearth
Stranger
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4166468 - 05/12/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

the only thing i ever saw was my friend go to the bathroom which was really him,but as he was in there i saw him appear,run down the stairs then disappear in the air and as he disappeared it seemed all wavy where he left for a couple of seconds.and to greatgiginthesky i thought it said on erowid the more you smoke the higher you get...so is it true or not

Offlinemtw397
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. *DELETED* [Re: unearth]
    #4166717 - 05/12/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by mtw397

Reason for deletion: fff

--------------------

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: mtw397]
    #4166956 - 05/12/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

closed eye visuals seems to me the same as being in a dark room. dark room is the same as the back of your eyelids. but yeah the more stoned you are then the more you'd prolly see... I usually spin off on a really long philosophical discussion with a few friends and if they're not on the same wave I get self concious bout it... my only drawback from smokin too too much.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Invisiblecalicyco
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4167704 - 05/12/05 06:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have been smoking pot every single day for over 15 years.

I have a perfect memory.

And I can imagine all kinds of shit, completely sober.

Using your imagination, and having psychedelic imagery, are completely different things.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: calicyco]
    #4168200 - 05/12/05 08:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: TYL3R]
    #4170107 - 05/13/05 09:12 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Firstly, I have something you might try.. It's called "lecithin" and you can buy it at any vitamin store or even walmart. If you take it a few hours before you smoke (you must take a lot, like 4-5g) you will get extremely blown.. i dunno, it has to do with 'food for your brain' anyway.. ive tried that and i got so blitzed out of my mind it was unexplicable.

Anyway, the reason i mention that is because one of the benefits of taking that vitamin every day (1200mg a day) it takes away that haziness of pot. i posted it on another forum and everyone agreed that it really does make you feel clearheaded again, even though you smoke.
Try it out and if it works for you, good :smile:

And yes, i have had 3 distinct times with weed where ive seen major visuals.
1. the first tiem i smoked... my friend told me that all i would feel is mellow, so to smoke a lot. so i smoked about 12 hits total and didnt' feel anything. he kept telling me to smoke more because it wasnt working. anyway, 45 min later i was the most stoned ive ever been. i was lying on the couch reduced to a babbling entity that oculdnt remember its own name. i looked at his face and its starting melting like on shrooms. i saw  a dragon melt out of his beard (it literally moved.. like i said, just as on shrooms).

2. I was drunk and i just smoked some high grade out of a bubbler. i walked into my room and suddenly everything went orange. _everything_ was orange and it caught me so off guard i just sat there going 'holy shit... holy shit..' there were millions of these tiny gears in my vision making it orange. it wasnt faint iether, it was GLOWING bright orange as if someone put orange cellophane over my eyes.

3. I did this a few times at bed.. what i would do is squint my eyes in a dim room, and the shapes that would show through my eyelids i could change into different worlds. like if i squinted at my bookshelf so only a few blobs of light come through, i could picture a city street at nighttime with a few lights, or a huge forest.
I love doing that, all my friends think im retarded though :smile: I like to be creative and not just sit there with the tv on.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineOblong
Stranger
Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: Limelight]
    #4170515 - 05/13/05 11:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i get CEV's all the time with weed, mostly cartoons lol. But those cartoons are so cool and crazy it's like 2-d mixed with 3-d and bright colors it's fun. Though I'm still a newbie I suppose; Only been smoking for about a year. Not everyday either mostly every 2-3 days. My memory hasn't deteriorated, it's actually gotten better it seems like. But yea, just take a couple bong rips (2 will get me where I want to be) and just close your eyes and relax, the visuals will come.

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Forced visuals while on weed. [Re: Oblong]
    #4173083 - 05/13/05 11:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I used to get the most intense cartoonish cevs, but they've slowly diminished to the point where I almost forgot I ever had them. Now weed gives me a much more cognizant and heady high, but I can still get cevs if I totally mellow out.

I suppose you get a lot more hallucinogenic feelings when you ingest weed. I ate half a dry ass cookie thinking that it'd do nothing a couple of nights ago, and when I got home and tried to sleep I saw a huge spiral of rubix cubes and it was very intense. That's when I remember, yeahhhh I diidddd eat weed mannn. I usually forget that I ate weed whenever I do! But I get mad cevs, some very cool oevs even, audio hallucinations (really depends on the settings I find) but luckily I'm someone who's never had really bad memory problems.

Haven't seen much discussion about cevs while high from marijuana in a long time. I should try to shoot for some cool cevs tonight after I smoke. Gotta roll some joints for bedtime and for tomorrow. :smile:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag