Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblejanuary77
more dreamers
    #416163 - 10/06/01 09:46 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

One particular tooth falls out in my dreams, it becomes loose then falls out.
Guns DO NOT work in my dreams, I will have a gun and shoot at something, a bear one time, and I see the bullet come out and fall on the ground.
Sometimes I'll be underwater, super fun.
I have stood at the gates of heaven twice, the first time it was an old abandoned school house back in the woods, St. Peter was a very tall black man. when I asked where the "streets of gold were" a receptionist chuckled and said if I ever see any thing like that to send some money to the school. The second time Heaven was in a back alley in an Inner City neighborhood, I had been shot in a drive by, nobody would help me...I fell down looked up and began to sing "I'm only going over Jordan" (an old spiritual) an old black woman smiled at me and said "You shure know where you are"

eat your birdseed cakes!!!

--------------------
America is not innocent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: more dreamers [Re: january77]
    #416180 - 10/06/01 10:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I have recurring dreams about being under water, I can always breath underwater though, its odd.

I can use guns in my dreams, but sometimes they are broken, the thing that sucks though, is I can never punch someone in my dreams, I try but my fist slows down before it gets to their face and it does no damage.

I can jump from extraordinarly high places and I always slow down before I hit the ground so I never get hurt.

Usually I have dreams where someone is trying to kill me, and they usually succeed. Damnit. But I always keep continuing the dream after I'm dead. One time I hit the restart button and the dream started over again. usually I go to somesort of afterlife or I just sit there in complete darkness for an eternity.

Don't beleive everything you know.
(Jonnyshaggs420 RIPPED ME OFF!!!!)
For supplies: Dr Bluethumb
For spores: FSR

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Anonymous

Re: more dreamers [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #416243 - 10/06/01 11:22 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I can climb around on walls and ceilings in my dreams. One of my favorite things to do is sneak into enemy territory undected..climbing on the ceiling and observing them...I'm usually invisible so they can't detect me.
Breathing underwater is fun.
Flying is also a great dream experience...one of my favorites.
Lately..my dreams have involved mind over matter... such as when someone is trying to hurt me I can stop them with my thoughts, or when someone is throwing lightning fast punches, I can block every single one with ease.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #416253 - 10/06/01 11:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I also have the ability to jump from high places and land safely almost in slow motion.  frequenly i have the ability to jump very very high (to the point where i can basically fly)... and that shit is so cool :cool:

?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
Weed Legalization Freedom Fighter
?        ?  ? -????? O ?????-? ?  ?        ?
? ???  long live the shroomery  ??? ?

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Anonymous

#416362 - 10/07/01 02:01 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That guns not workin thing reminds me of the dreams I have where I will get in a fight, and no matter how hard I try... I can't punch!!! It's the worst feeling. I can throw the punch, but I may as well be swinging spagetti around.

Time is not the killer... we are the killers of time.
mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

#416385 - 10/07/01 02:09 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I used to have a lot of dreams about tooth problems too. I have real sensitive teeth and have had many disturbing dentist appointments so I thought I had a psychological hangup. But really, teeth pain is the worst because they are like rocks, inflexible to change and once broke, they cannot heal.
I remember having a conversation with a friend, about how teeth problem where the worst because there is nothing you can do to fix it and how the nerves are really sensitive. He said, "well what about the p3nis"?
Now instead I have terrible deams about penis pain, when I have bad dreams.

Anonymous

Re: more dreamers [Re: djfrog]
    #416428 - 10/07/01 03:06 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

At least the two didn't merge.... You'd be chewing on your penis with your sore teeth!

mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #416662 - 10/07/01 08:29 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Things i can't do in dreams:
1. Punch someone (i get the fist slowing down thing too)
2. Run Away (it's like i get stuck in quicksand)
3. Turn on a light (i think this might be something to do with the fact that i used to be scared of the dark)

Wonder why it is so difficult to cause harm to someone else in a dream, it's like some higher force doesn't want you to...spooky.

Oh yeah and i've also had the teeth falling out dream, but i've been paranoid about that happening ever since i fell flat on my face when i was ice skating.

"Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship"

Edited by Revelation on 10/07/01 09:32 AM.

--------------------

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Loc: Norway
Re: more dreamers [Re: Revelation]
    #416717 - 10/07/01 08:42 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I think it is quite common for machinery/electronics not to be working properly in dreams. I never noticed it before I read about it, but it might not even have been true for me untill i read it.
Cars are impossible to steer, clocks don't show any time at all, never seen a gun in my dreams thoug...
Has anybody any other experiences regarding this?

--
Perhaps you trust your eyes,
but can you trust what you lie your eyes upon?

--------------------
--
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: more dreamers [Re: Timeleech]
    #416731 - 10/07/01 08:49 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Apparently it is also impossible to recognize words...

"Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship"

--------------------

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Re: more dreamers [Re: Revelation]
    #416734 - 10/07/01 08:53 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That seems true enough. I often have dreams of poems or songs, or other meaningfull things said to me in words, but only the meaning is recieved. The words are unintelligible.

--

--------------------
--
theophagy.org

Invisibleykk
re-member

#416783 - 10/07/01 10:13 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

woohoo, go to http://www.ld4all.com/. it's a good site about lucid dreaming. and lucid dreaming is, well, woohoo. i had a couple every now and then and just last night i happily induced another one. i could jump real high and then waving around with my arms i could actually fly, kinda as if the air was water. hehe, joy.

Anonymous

Re: more dreamers [Re: ykk]
    #416793 - 10/07/01 10:42 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>I often have dreams of poems or songs, or other meaningfull things said to me in words, but only the meaning is recieved. The words are unintelligible.

Apparently it is also impossible to recognize words...

Cars are impossible to steer, clocks don't show any time at all, never seen a gun in my dreams thoug...

Things i can't do in dreams:
1. Punch someone (i get the fist slowing down thing too)
2. Run Away (it's like i get stuck in quicksand)
3. Turn on a light (i think this might be something to do with the fact that i used to be scared of the dark)

Wonder why it is so difficult to cause harm to someone else in a dream, it's like some higher force doesn't want you to...spooky. <<

Sounds like you guys are talking about the 5th dimension, heh.

>>Oh yeah and i've also had the teeth falling out dream, but i've been paranoid about that happening ever since i fell flat on my face when i was ice skating.
Oddly, I've never had this dream. Perhaps it was because I was ice skating and fell flat on my face and broke my front tooth..so had nothing to really be scared about cause it already happened. Heh.

Anonymous

#416810 - 10/07/01 11:05 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Sometimes I'll be reading something in a dream, but when I realize that I am reading... I can't read anything. The harder I try, the harder it is and then I wake up. It's annoying as hell.

mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #416817 - 10/07/01 11:16 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I used to get this dream were I was under water and I would swim in a buetiful ocean for hours with dolphins, it is wild being able to breath under water. Then there's a more annoying dream were I grit my teeth untill they are ground away or the sockets come so loose my teeth would fall out. I've also experienced clocks not working, and not being able to steer my car. Live what you dream, dream what you live.

Anonymous

Re: more dreamers [Re: Adom]
    #416830 - 10/07/01 11:31 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds wonderful. I've never had an underwater dream.
In fact... the only dreams I remember with water where both reaccurring dreams. On was a bath-tub, and the other was a lake. I always would fall in this lake right before I woke up. One time, I didn't fall in and that was the last time I had that dream.

mp3.com/spin-smk
mp3.com/smack
mp3.com/smk
mp3.com/suspicion37

InvisibleZeus
addict

#417549 - 10/08/01 01:45 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

jan & others. usually teeth faling out is a sign that you said something you regret, like a rumor etc.

my dreams?
i guess everyone here has seen The Cell with J-Lo.
then everyone remembers the final incarnation of the bad guy at the end (I call him reptile guy)

well
i usually awake just after i have seen him in third person, knelt over my sleeping body while i am in my bed, my face sleeping soundly and his scaly skull just above mine smiling with those pointy teeth.

i have never been scared though, actually i wake up Quite peacefully, even content.
go figure.

--------------------
" I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am. "

"Experience is the meaning to life" -me

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Re: more dreamers [Re: ]
    #417793 - 10/08/01 08:09 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Could you explain your view on the nature of the 5th dimension shroomism? Is it still the 5th when the dream goes lucid? Is that the "dreaming dimension" or is it possible to experience other dimensions through dreaming?

Sorry if this post doesn't fit into the thread.

--

--------------------
--
theophagy.org

Invisiblejanuary77
    #417982 - 10/08/01 10:19 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

HAHA, ok just after i had posted the original "dreamers" I actually had a dream that my teeth were falling out, something bad was happening also...At this time I realized I was DREAMING, I actually told the other character in my dream that I was dreaming, threw my teeth in the air and went LUCID for a short time.
THEORY: repeating dreams are an Invitation to go LUCID...they repeat so your conscience mind can take over for a while.

"You may say that I'm a dreamer..." but the Doctors said I am Delusional.

--------------------
America is not innocent

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
    #420303 - 10/09/01 11:14 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

yeah i know the slow punching thing, and the jumping from really high and slowing down at the end. but i can almost always fly in my dreams in a few different but quite distinct ways - often i swim through the air, and i'd put this down to the fact that i swam a lot until i was about 15, so my body remembers the feeling of swimming very well (like going to bed after a few days of snowboarding, close your eyes and your body still feels like it's on the board going around corners and stuff). but anyway.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom