Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
Newb spore print question
    #4163332 - 05/11/05 08:57 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hello people of the cultivation forum.  Before I post this I better add that I tried searching the topic before posting, but I didn't get a direct answer to my question.

Now to the reason I posted...It is a simple question.  On average, how many syringes does one fill with one spore print? 

Also does anyone know a good ratio of amount of cc's of water to how much print you should scrape into your jar before you suck it up into your syringe?  Thanks, and pardon my lack of knowledge for now, I'm trying to get better!  :mushroom2:

--------------------
“Oh, what a love it was, utterly free, unique, like nothing else on earth! Their thoughts were like other people's songs.

They loved each other, not driven by necessity, by the "blaze of passion" often falsely ascribed to love. They loved each other because everything around them willed it, the trees and the clouds and the sky over their heads and the earth under their feet. Perhaps their surrounding world, the strangers they met in the street, the wide expanses they saw on their walks, the rooms in which they lived or met, took more delight in their love than they themselves did.”

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Newb spore print question [Re: stzacrack]
    #4163357 - 05/11/05 09:01 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I like to make 5-10 syringes off a single print.  A few quick scrapes from a portion of the print into a sterile shot glass is all you need to load up a 12 CC syringe nicely.  Vendors like to squeeze out as many as they can, naturally, but crystal clear syringes aren't my thing.  For a ratio I'd just say 1/8th of the print will do you good for one syringe.  People can get 20+ syringes from a single print, but that sounds like a lot of work to me.  :tongue:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: Newb spore print question [Re: stzacrack]
    #4163367 - 05/11/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

There is no direct answer to your question really. It all depends on the size of the print, and the amount of spores you are willing to use per syringe. You can make a dozen of syringes without a problem with a small print.

Pluto

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
Re: Newb spore print question [Re: Holydiver]
    #4163369 - 05/11/05 09:03 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Brilliant! Thanks, that's a whole lot of syringes filled up just from one print! I'm begining to love this hobby more and more everyday! Happy Wed Diver.

--------------------
“Oh, what a love it was, utterly free, unique, like nothing else on earth! Their thoughts were like other people's songs.

They loved each other, not driven by necessity, by the "blaze of passion" often falsely ascribed to love. They loved each other because everything around them willed it, the trees and the clouds and the sky over their heads and the earth under their feet. Perhaps their surrounding world, the strangers they met in the street, the wide expanses they saw on their walks, the rooms in which they lived or met, took more delight in their love than they themselves did.”

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation