Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephatnugs
Stranger
Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers
    #4161351 - 05/11/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So i got this liquid from someone (16 hits), and unfortunately i did not have a container for it so we used a tick tac box that i immediately put it in a ziplock and wrapped it up. Unfortunately along the way it all spilled out into the bag and all over the box in the bag. So to soak it up some more i put a couple of rolling papers in. After that i sealed it in a bigger ziplock basically airtight and it's been in a dark cool drawer for a few months. So my question is... Do you think it would be possible for me to soak all this in say a koolaide or similar fruit drink mixture and have it actually dilute enough for me to use it? or do you have any other suggestions? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: phatnugs]
    #4161424 - 05/11/05 10:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So do you have the rolling papers? Eat some of that.
Koolaide would work, just don't use tap water.

Welcome to the Shroomery,phatnugs.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: mecreateme]
    #4162166 - 05/11/05 02:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, theoretically speaking, if all teh liquid stayed inside the baggy then all the LSD should still be there. The obvious problem is: "how much"?

You could dilute all the contents in liquid, which would re-suspend all the LSD, but you'd have no way of knowing the final concentration of whatever "liquid" you decided to dilute the bag in. The same goes for your rolling papers. They obviously absorbed some liquid, but theres no telling how much.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: badchad]
    #4162182 - 05/11/05 02:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would guess it would be fine to use. I would be scared about the dosage. Expecially if all 16 hits got out. :confused: Please be careful!

--------------------

OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: badchad]
    #4162194 - 05/11/05 02:33 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, your solution will have no more than 16 hits in it, so you could try 1/16th and see if that's enough, then up your dosage accordingly.
Soak the paper/containers in ALCOHOL (ie. everclear. Not water, or kool-aid since the kool-aid will probably be made with tap water....)

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4162196 - 05/11/05 02:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i wonder if its even a good idea to eat. some unidentifiable liquid, claimed to be LSD?

It could very well be 5-meo-AMT suspended in liquid, in which case an uneven absorbation could result in death, rather than a very hard trip.

Not saying what you got isnt acid, just saying that until all this AMT-acid gets off the street, its probably playing it safe.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4162210 - 05/11/05 02:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yea good point acid has been kinda rare latly. It could easily be something dangerious.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #4162483 - 05/11/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Acid is around and not too rare at the moment!
This post is worded rather strangely, so you have rolling papers suspended in what is supposed to be liquid LSD or is it all dried up in the rolling papers? I would make a good batch of psychedelic drink and have a party with it!

There is no problem with non tap water koolaide though, why not?
Everclear could add an unwanted dimension to the trip, not to say it would be too bad!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Dried up LSD in a baggie and on some rolling papers [Re: mecreateme]
    #4162546 - 05/11/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

"It could very well be 5-meo-AMT suspended in liquid, in which case an uneven absorbation could result in death, rather than a very hard trip."
probably

can you see any white crystals on the ppaers or baggie?n if so what you have is not lsd (sorry) but a dangerous research chemical

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1