Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: zahudulallah]
    #4164177 - 05/11/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Bah! You're just looking for a justification for your perverse habits. If you care to indulge in such acts, their are plenty places in the world where it isn't scrutinized as much as it is in the USA...

You're entitled do anything you please (iirc you made the post over in PA&L about doing dogs), however, I doubt you can guaranteed that a full consent to such activities is fully established, beyond satisfaction of gifts (per MJ's case). I don't see the need, nor the sense in preferring the young, underdeveloped, over the mature, and fully developed...

Why would you condone such an activity? Tbh I can't stand to think of doing someone that is still prepubescent and equally irrational, perhaps that's just me. As for your notions of feminism in regards to the reasoning behind the taboo, I think it's much more entwined with caring for our young impressionable children, and guiding them rather then fucking them.

Do you think that if you weren't a loved boy that you'd hold the same image of it? I think you're merely looking for a justification of it. Evolution in all its forms is about seeking higher forms, not lesser ones, although apparently it seems as if you like to regress, instead of progress.

As for your argument in regards to nature. Homosexuality occurs in nature, however, it doesn't necessitate it being a natural act... if it were in fact more natural, then unnatural, well.... we wouldn't even have a population issue, nor would we be fighting petty wars regarding resources, as their would be enough to go around. Now, apply that same logic to prepubescent homosexuality (pedastry), not only do you have the lack of an actual natural constraint, but additionally you have the act of mating where it wouldn't even be possible if the action was done between both genders. It's merely hedonism, and nothing more.

You could further abstract the "natural" argument to the effect that human beings are of nature, therefore everything we do is natural. You're not really setting any form of limitation to that aspect of the debate, which makes it rather senseless to bring up to begin with.

If you want to be gay, or have the inclination to be :thumbup:, then be gay; but keep adult activities, to adults. I've heard, and read far too many stories/scenarios where children have been duped and/or coerced into doing such activities only to be psychologically scarred for the remainder, if not a large extent of their life as a result of partaking in it.

Beyond that approach, you'd have to think about legal implications, and the host of lawsuits that such legislation would spawn in the future do to children having the ability to suggest that they didn't really wish to engage in it, were forced, were tricked, thought it was a game and it turned ugly, etc... If anything, it would have to be absolutely legal binding, and contractual in nature, with witnesses, and a full establishment to the nature of the child's mentality, and their coherency in regards to the activity.

It'd be a logistical nightmare, by the time everything would be established, they'd be too old for your tastes.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #4164179 - 05/11/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I was an attractive, slender boy with a swimmer's build and was constantly hit on by men in a predatory manner. Even as an adult, all of my encounters with homosexuals who wanted to hook up with me were extremely aggressive and crossed way over the line. My attitudes were not formed by society or moral issues, but by personal experience.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: tomk]
    #4164184 - 05/11/05 10:07 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Kids should be left alone while they are developing. When they are of the proper age...18, they can make up their own mind about sexuality. Fortunatly my kids are old enough and large enough to defend themselves against creeps like you represent yourself to be. I did not say that I would talk to a person who raped my child...I said my shotgun would...he has a mouth and a loud voice. In other words I would turn the sick bastard into a fruit rollup.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4164203 - 05/11/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:rotfl: :thumbup: I don't really think that violence can be utilized to solve anything.... but it sure as hell can send a powerful message.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #4164209 - 05/11/05 10:12 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It can solve something. If someone abuses my child I remove them from the Earth so it does not happen again.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4164216 - 05/11/05 10:14 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I meant in the grand scheme of things, suffice to say at least they will no longer be an issue.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#4164234 - 05/11/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

It don't have to be grand...it just has to work.

--------------------

OfflineMuppet Happy Birthday!
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #4164242 - 05/11/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

allthough I would imagine the jaded daughter would simply find yet another 'issue' to havta deal with after good ol daddy dearest took care of that last problem of hers

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
    #4164248 - 05/11/05 10:19 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Woah dude.  You WAY jumped the gun.  I don't want anything to do with kids, myself.  I'm not really interested in anyone under 22 or 23 myself, and prefer guys older then myself.  Your kids have nothing to fear from me, I'm not interested in them. 

However, I do think it's the taboo around kids having sex that makes it so traumatic for them.  The last thing an abused kid needs is a hysterical parent freaking out about it.  I think that, depending on the nature of the relationship, many times that the freaking out parent, and not the actual sex, causes the trauma. 

I also think that having sex with kids who have not gone through puberty is way different then sex involving a 17 year old who wants the encounter as much as the adult.  I do not have much sympathy for the former, because I think it's to easy for an adult to percieve the kid as wanting the sex, but the adult is just projecting his desires onto the kid.  Any responsible adult who wanted a relationship with kid would think "I am not able to tell if the kid really does want it, because I want it so bad." and choose not to indulge. 

I find it ironic that Huehuecoyotl and 1984 both like spanking kids a lot and are really big fans of it and like to write about how much they like spanking kids on the internet.  Are they sublimating their desires to traumitize and sexualize kids into socially acceptable channels?  :lol:

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: Muppet]
    #4164254 - 05/11/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

hrmmm, Wrong thread?

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: Muppet]
    #4164259 - 05/11/05 10:22 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think the only reason I would have to kill a rapist is that if my child did not succeed in the endeavor. My relationship to my familly is close. My kids don't hide things from me because they respect my word and opinion and often seek my advice. They are very independant minded, but also respectful.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4164264 - 05/11/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Homosexuality occurs in nature, however, it doesn't necessitate it being a natural act

Woah, wait a minute. How are animals behaving naturaly not natural?

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #4164276 - 05/11/05 10:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

pfffft... make the distinction, you didn't solve the real example presented through your means, nor would you have been able to.

I asked you several times in that thread, all I recieved from you was "don't do it".... which is more in line with passive aggressive parenting styles, which doesn't seem to work out all that well, you fail to bring up the fact of it being a last resort. I'm directly making the distinction between spanking and child molestation, as child molestation shouldn't be a utilized in any form.

If you have something to bring up, at least be logical.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: Diploid]
    #4164284 - 05/11/05 10:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

... um, overall it doesn't occur. My dog naturally feels inclined to hump a pillow yet.....

I don't see many pillows naturally lying around.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4164285 - 05/11/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I find it ironic that Huehuecoyotl and 1984 both like spanking kids a lot and are really big fans of it and like to write about how much they like spanking kids on the internet. Are they sublimating their desires to traumitize and sexualize kids into socially acceptable channels?  :thumbup:

--------------------
Republican Values:

3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

OfflineMuppet Happy Birthday!
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #4164290 - 05/11/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

nah...that was in regards to Huehuecoyotl's ramblings about using a shotgun to 'fix' the little problem between this imaginary daughter of his and her lover that's twice her age

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4164298 - 05/11/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

um, overall it doesn't occur.

This is not true. Bonobos (primates), for example, are fully bisexual. There are over 2000 other species, including birds, mammals, and apes, in which homosexual behavior has been documented by zoologists.

--------------------
Republican Values:

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: Man/Boy Love [Re: Diploid]
    #4164319 - 05/11/05 10:33 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How many Bonobo apes are their in the world? What % of species + animals do they represent in the grand scheme of life? I can talk about asexual reproduction and fission being more natural by in respects to the sheer quantity of life that utilizes it, and that would be valid. However, the same can't be suggested of homosexuality, nor pedastry in any way, shape, or form, as it really serves no biological function beyond busting a nut.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #4164331 - 05/11/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Bonobos are our closest living relatives. Therefore their sexuality can tell us quite a lot about our own sexuality.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
    #4164341 - 05/11/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

How many Bonobo apes are their in the world?

What does this have to do with the price of tea?

You said animal homosexual behavior is not natural. I gave you an example of an animal that, undisturbed in nature, exhibits homosexual behavior. This is natural behavior by definition.

Additionally, there are thousands of other species in which homosexual behavior is documented in the wild; this is evidence that it is a natural behavior in animals.

--------------------
Republican Values:

Edited by Diploid (05/12/05 03:17 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order