Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
Re: more dreamers [Re: Adom]
    #420310 - 10/09/01 11:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i had one like this earlier this year, i was swimming with these giant dolphin type creatures (the week AFTER this dream i saw a discovery channel special on killer whales, and when i saw them i realized that the dream things were much closer to or possibly were killer whales rather than dolphins) and anyway just swimming with them deliriously happy and playing some little games which i can't really describe....beautiful dream.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: more dreamers [Re: Traveller]
    #421337 - 10/10/01 08:53 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

When I was younger, I had a dream that me and my cousin were walking through the woods, and some ninjas jumped out of the trees and shot my cousin in the left arm. (Ninjas with guns..dont ask me)

Two weeks later, in real life, I was at the same cousin's soccer game, well... she fell down and broke her left arm.

Oh yeah...and when I used to go to school, my Mom would yell at me to get out of bed and go to school, and I would sit up for a second and say "ok I'm getting ready" then lay back down and fall asleep.
Then I start dreaming....I dream that I get out of bed, put my clothes on, grab a bite to eat, and walk to school...well by the time I get to school I wake up, and realize "Fuck I just wasted all that time thinking I was going to school and now I have to do it all over again....and now I'm late....ahh well might as well go back to sleep"

Offlinewacamaster
Re: more dreamers [Re: january77]
    #421484 - 10/10/01 11:07 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Damn that not being able to punch pisses me off! Another thing that it seems I can never do is get laid. I figured when I was younger I couldn't get laid in my dreams because I needed to experience it in real life first. Well I get play all the time now :-)... and I still can't get shit in my dreams. It seems stuff always happens to prevent me from getting anything. I figure it's because sex is something your normally very "aware" about in real life so in your dream you become "aware" then it becomes maybe slightly lucid. Then I start thinking too much and it screws me over.

Anonymous

Re: more dreamers [Re: wacamaster]
    #427312 - 10/16/01 12:09 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

It happened again last night. The presence of all that is evil made itself known in my dream.
I was dreaming a nice dream...having some fun..when I felt the presence of it. (I call it T-1000 in my dream because that is what it is like.) It likes to invade my dream space and basically terrorize me. So I did what I am accustomed to doing...run away. Well in this case I was flying away, running up the sides of buildings and such to get away, flying across 2 mile gaps...well I saw a friend in my dream, who was very casually laying down playing a fife. I came up to him and he said to not be afraid, because that's what feeds his fire. So I take his advice and face my enemy dead on, with no fear. BAM! Scene changes, I'm in a river with my friend and the T-1000 character, we are all smiling and laughing, swimming down the river as a team. Some weird fucking shit let me tell you.
At least I won't be terrorized in my dreams anymore by T-1000.

Offlinedimethoxy
Stranger
Loc: uk
Re: more dreamers [Re: ]
    #427440 - 10/16/01 02:13 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Dreams give me the motivation and inspiration to deal with a new day, cool shit happens in dreams (like sex), when I remember dreams in the morning I feel like I have a new goal to work towards (like sex).

When I am at a low, I seem to have to have characters from high school telling me to do shit. I do it, and stuff is sorted, I love dreams as they have the power to unite people and sort stuff out that the ego would usually prevent being sorted out.

I had a recurring dream, where It was an incredibly hot and humid day, I was sitting with my mates on the beach, drinking etc. when something happened and it started again. I always started the dream again in the same place but was accutly aware of the prevoius occurance embibed with new knowledge, anyway in the end I died.

--------------------
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for someone you are not.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom