Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTehKraken
Stranger
Engaging in the wonders of LSD, need advice =).
    #4160519 - 05/11/05 01:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ah. This will be the first time i've ever tried LSD this weekend (how noob of me). Anyways, I need some advice about LSD. I've read a lot about it, but I am still in need of some info.

My friend tells me that when you bad trip on LSD, you bad trip hardcore. I know first hand what a bad trip is considering i've experienced them before. I've bad tripped on 5g's of really potent mushrooms in a different enviorment at a friends house, i've bad tripped in my own basement with my mother in the other room. Tell me, if I begin to bad trip on the LSD, will it be worse then this?

What are my chances of bad tripping? I know for fact that my mom will be gone for the whole weekend, I know that my dad is damn near impossible to wake (sleeps like a llama), and my sister should be out of the house. I am pretty sure that this decreases my chances of bad tripping. What are your thoughts?

I have to take a drug test June 1st. If I trip this weekend, how long should the LSD stay in my system? My friend tells me 3-5 days tops. I am also told that if I drink lots of water and exersise, that I shouldn't have a problem. Is this true? Or can they still detect the LSD in my urine so far away from this point in time?

And last but not least, babysitters. My friend Greg and I are concerned about how powerful LSD may be. So were going to get a baby sitter just incase. The person we have in mind lives with my buddy Greg, so we both know eachother very well. This kid is really funny and has a rather good sense of humor. Will he pose a trip destroyer? Or trip enhancer?

Alright, thanks for your time guys, hopefully my questions/concerns can be answered.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesploogepanz55
zoinks!
Male
Loc: Oregon!
Re: Engaging in the wonders of LSD, need advice =). [Re: TehKraken]
    #4160641 - 05/11/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dont worry about having a bad trip on acid.
IME its equally to less likely to occur.
Ive tripped with my friend with his parents sleeping in the other room without any problems at all.
Bad experiences arent necessarily worse on LSD.
Plus, if you are starting with a few hits or something (a starter dose), then you should be totally fine. A 5gram mushroom trip is way more powerful than a starter dose of lucy. You wont lose your ego or anything like that on a relatively low dose.

About drug testing: LSD isnt usually tested even with very thorough tests. You basically have to get tested FOR LSD and not a general drug test for them to find it. The piss testing stuff usually isnt targetted at psychedelics.
Also, the acid, being water soluble, should be almost completely gone in one or two days. Towards the end of the trip, the concentration of it even then plummets very quickly, so there is no need to worry about testing.

Babysitting: It isnt really necessary for a low dose, but its good to have just in case so your buddy can ground you if you start getting to funky. Depending on him, he can eiter be neutral, positive, or negative. If he keeps asking "what do you feel?" and fucking with you and making weird chainsaw murderer noises then you may have a problem, but if hes a cool dude there should be no problem at all.

Just dont think about the parent figures, dont let that enter the trip. Feel confident and excited, but dont debate whether or not he will wake up, just trust that everything will be fine and it will.

Happy frying man! good luck. I wish i was as lucky as you to find the 'lusive lucy.

--------------------
We can't stop here, this is bat country! -HST

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: Engaging in the wonders of LSD, need advice =). [Re: sploogepanz55]
    #4160675 - 05/11/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i think the only thing worse about a bad acid trip is that it can last about twice as long. i find that i'm more prone to go into the negative thought spiral on acid too, it seems to make me extremely analytical (a lot moreso than shrooms do) but everyone has their preferences. if you can handle a 5g mushroom trip, any good acid will be fine. have fun man!

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

OfflineTehKraken
Stranger
Re: Engaging in the wonders of LSD, need advice =). [Re: ajna]
    #4160717 - 05/11/05 03:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do the hallucinations persist throughout the whole trip? Or do they eventually die down like on mushrooms?

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Engaging in the wonders of LSD, need advice =). [Re: TehKraken]
    #4161436 - 05/11/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They come and go just like mushrooms, IME.
What do you mean die down? Not much dies down until you peak, and then you still have many hours of laughing fun, jaw clenching, and fleeting hallucinations.

Quite similar and quite different from mushrooms. As said above, if you can take five dried grams of shrooms then you should have no trouble. Just turn off your mind, best advice to be given. Experience for experience's sake, whatever comes let it be and let it go.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag