Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
LSD tabs...is there a chance that...
    #4153393 - 05/09/05 12:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Let's say I had eaten 2 hits of celtic crosses last time, and they really fuckin floored me and my friend. 2 others who were tripping tripped but not as floored.

Eating them again Wednesday...my tripping partner wants to just eat 1, a little scared to eat 2.

Let's say 1 is not enough ug to really go above the threshold...let's say we ate 1, and then about 1 and a half hours to two hours later we ate the second. Would they stack on top of one another and give a full blown trip, or would I have blown some acid?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: LSD tabs...is there a chance that... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4153685 - 05/09/05 02:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The trip would stretch out a little longer, and your peak wont be as intense as if you dosed both at the same time, but it should level off really nicely, and maybe even seem to stretch out that peak effect for a while. If you dose one then another at one and a half or two hours in, by the fourth hour you should be raging quite nicely and it should hold up for a while longer than if you dosed both at once. You would not blow the acid doing this. I've only dosed acid like this a couple times, but tolerance does not seem to be much of an issue while you are just coming onto your trip. Just think of that first hit as a kick start to what you could be in for should you choose to drop another (or two :wink:)

hope that was at least a little helpful.

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4153690 - 05/09/05 02:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think anything is gonna be blown but you if you eat two hits of the acid. Go for it, staggering doses is good sometimes. It allows for an easier coming up, and a longer ride.

Enjoy! :sun:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Male

Re: LSD tabs...is there a chance that... [Re: mecreateme]
    #4156834 - 05/10/05 09:38 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

All right guys thanks for allaying my worries.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #4156951 - 05/10/05 10:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dose your dose all at once.

I have not attempted to stagger lsd doses many times but i know atleast for shrooms the initial dose is pretty much all that matters. Everything after that just extends the trip.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Male

Re: LSD tabs...is there a chance that... [Re: baraka]
    #4156963 - 05/10/05 10:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Ack, now that's a wrench in the works.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4161216 - 05/11/05 09:14 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

*deleted* whoops

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4161235 - 05/11/05 09:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

never tried stretching out my lsd doses, but with mushrooms, i've definitely noticed that taking more after the fact will extend the length of the trip, but not do much for increasing the intensity...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale