Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
i have a month long road trip coming up i couldnt help but talk about it :)
    #4155305 - 05/10/05 12:14 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

this sig going to be a good time :smile: ill be on the road going to festivals and selling glass. and i will be bringing my turntables and glass blowing setup with me along the way so i can make some money and spin :smile:

current plans are for me to go to demf or fuse  www.fuse-indetroit.com/  in detriot for memorial dad weekend then to go back to chicago for a bit

then to mew mexico for some legal court bullshit and a summons :blush: . then to go to phoenix. where i will stay for a while with a friend and blow glass.

then ill be heading off to bonnaroo in tenesee! form there ill be going to central kentucky for a few days where ill be blowing more glass then to southern illinois where im dj'ing a party.

after that im goingn to go and hang out in michigan with a friend at her cabin and perhaps stay up there untill it is time to go to wemf in mid july :smile: im just hoping that my car can make it .... i dont think it can...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: i have a month long road trip coming up i couldnt help but talk about it :) [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4155355 - 05/10/05 12:27 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Pop into Vegas if you get a chance.  Its a nice drive from Phoenix (only 5 to 6 hours).  I'd be happy to buy you a beer....or ten! :grin:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i have a month long road trip coming up i couldnt help but talk about it :) [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #4155411 - 05/10/05 12:40 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

i might take you up on that, and im sure that my gambling problem would love to take a trip out there.

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: i have a month long road trip coming up i couldnt help but talk about it :) [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4155719 - 05/10/05 02:08 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

crap dude, that sounds like fun! I hope you have a good alarm on your car, I wouldn't feel safe cruisin around too much with my tables (and i assume records) in the back of my car. But yeah man I'm sure you'll have a killer time, you have a wonderful schedule laid out in front of you. Are ya travelling with any friends to help share expenses? what sorta car? on a trip like that gas will addd up. ran me $600 to get from Seattle to San Diego & back. granted, we were in a pathfinder, but...

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: i have a month long road trip coming up i couldnt help but talk about it :) [Re: KackleDude]
    #4155797 - 05/10/05 02:28 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

gas for the whole thing is going to run $400, $200 for a ticket to roo, and some random $200 along the way.
its why im bringing my glassblowing equip with all i need it money for the first 3000 miles, around $300 then i can sell hella glass at roo, and at the musical fest im going to. and demf too if i get a chance, im not too sure about security there.

my decks and equip are definately staying in chicago while im in detriot. thats for sure.

i dont know of anyone that would go on this trip with me but i have a few more people i want to ask. well one for that matter, who probably wont go :frown: damn shame im always on my own for these trips.

another thing is that i may go to mexico again on this trip adding a lot of miles onto this thing and costs. gas is about 50% more expensive down there....

--------------------
PEACE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub