Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline33L
Stranger

Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? [Re: 33L]
    #4157527 - 05/10/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah, and obviously, ime, smoking some herb kicks the opiates into high gear so you can just vedge out and watch tv, or take a nap... also, i found that alternating pain meds with ibuprofen really did the trick for me and allowed me to save some of my opiates for later use.

--------------------
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane.

Philip Kindred Dick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineT85
Stranger

Loc: US
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? [Re: KahSol]
    #4157551 - 05/10/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I can't get over the smoking a blunt through your nose.  :rotfl:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? [Re: KahSol]
    #4158249 - 05/10/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Good deal...I'm looking forward to mad painkillers when I get my teeth out. How did you get the 7.5mgs?

--------------------

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4158652 - 05/10/05 05:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

also, don't take shots 3 days after...i got some vodka in the hole and it felt like somebody jammed a nail in there and hit it with a hammer. wait a few days to a week before drinking or smoking, or dipping/chewing for that matter...everything irritates open gum holes.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleKahSol
Deffinatelystill aStranger.
Loc: Still Searching
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? *DELETED* [Re: TODAY]
    #4158694 - 05/10/05 06:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by KahSol

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

OfflineKalix
'Head

#4158733 - 05/10/05 06:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Smoking after tooth removal can give you dry rot.. It's a bitch, puss oozes into your mouth for a long time :wink:

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4158781 - 05/10/05 06:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Good deal...I'm looking forward to mad painkillers when I get my teeth out. How did you get the 7.5mgs?

Yeah definately ask for painkillers and make sure to tell the doctor you have a very very low tolerance for pain bro. That is the key to getting good painkillers. :thumbup:

Remembering more clearly now I did get 1 days worth of T3's.. Which was bullshit and the main reason why I went down to a very close friends at the time and picked up 2 balls of raw... which treated me very much better than the T3's could have.

I highly suggest 2 or 3 g's of powder if you can get your hands on it for the first 2 days bro. It is fucking hell for those first two days. If you get good uncut a little rubbed around your gums and on the roof of your mouth will numb the shit right up and a couple lines will make you forget all about it. Just put it in your mind you're only using it because you are in severe pain and you'll be fine.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleKahSol
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? *DELETED* [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4159255 - 05/10/05 08:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by KahSol

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4159262 - 05/10/05 08:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just take your meds as directed if needed and get well, you don't need blow, trust me. Take it easy.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineshamanvision
too damn old
Loc: in your fruiting chamber!
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? [Re: gdman]
    #4159913 - 05/10/05 10:53 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

no ,weed sux for mouth pain.tried it with a abcessed tooth.dont smoke unless you want what is called dry socket.it will make the pain you have now a joke by comparison.my buddy(big tough badass)didnt listen and i watched him cry like a baby. so just wait a few days

Offlineeggystardust
Viva elDirector!

Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? [Re: gdman]
    #4159954 - 05/10/05 10:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Man, just pop your vics. If they're not working later on, combine it with ibuprofen. There's absolutley no need for blow IMO, I had 12 teeth pulled when I was a kid (4 permanent) and they didn't give me shit for painkillers (besides the laughing gas durng surgery, good shit!) I like to feed on pain, a bit of a masochist myself, but don't get into the nose candy. There's pain involved with it in my past that I do NOT like at all...

InvisibleKahSol
Re: Will smoking weed help numb the pain from my wisdom teeth surgury? *DELETED* [Re: eggystardust]
    #4171433 - 05/13/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by KahSol

--------------------

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4171753 - 05/13/05 04:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Glad to hear you are doing good man. :heart:

One thing I forgot to add.

They should have given you some sort of mouth wash correct? Use the mouth wash after every cigarette and smoking session for the first few days (and obviously after you eat as directed).

Yeah I only waited a day to start smoking and did as yourelf and inhaled very gently. Do you feel that feeling at all of pulling on the stitches?? That's a bitch. lol

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder