Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMeatSpace
Stranger
 User Gallery

What is this?
    #4153560 - 05/09/05 03:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Warning: mysql_connect(): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /var/www/shroomery/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 49

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1593

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1593

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1594

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1594

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /var/www/shroomery/forums/mysql.inc.php on line 121

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1593

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbopen.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1593

Warning: table_wrapper(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1594

Warning: table_wrapper(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//tbclose.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 1594

Warning: not_right(/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//ubbt_notright.tmpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 593

Warning: not_right(): Failed opening '/var/www/shroomery/forums/templates//ubbt_notright.tmpl' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /var/www/shroomery/forums/ubbt.inc.php on line 593

It happens when I try to log in sometimes.

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Border, USA Flag
Re: What is this? [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4153673 - 05/09/05 04:32 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

The only error message which means anything is the first one, "lost connection to MySQL server during query". The other errors result from that initial problem. This usually happens if a query (not necessarily yours) locks the mySQL server and we restart it. Specifically, you probably got that message because of issues we've recently been having with the arcade script. It should be fixed now but please let me know if you continue to get errors.

Peace,

-Y

InvisibleMeatSpace
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: What is this? [Re: Ythan]
    #4153713 - 05/09/05 04:47 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

It's only every so often. I'm not bothered by it, just curious.
I won't bother you with it in the future (unless it's important to your operation here).
Is it important to report it?

Thanks for the info.

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback