Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Graduation Trip on Wednesday
    #4151974 - 05/08/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Ahh four years have pretty much fucking flown by.  I came to college in the middle of August of 2001 having only been smoking pot for about 9 months.  In December I had my first mushroom trip and sinced then have had about 15 mushroom trips, 8 acid trips, experiences with MDMA (and shittier "ecstasy"), K, coke, opium, and lots of late night study-necessary adderall.  In the end beyond pot it's always acid my heart goes back to.

I did acid 4 times in 4 months with my best friend Eileen. We met when she lived on the first floor of my dorm freshman year and I began dating her roommate. Even after that ended we've been best friends till now and, in a surprising twist, she became good friends with my current girlfriend and they live together - right down the block from me!

Anyhow, Eileen is done with college too this week. My college has two graduations - Tuesday for the College of Arts and Sciences, and Thursday for the whole school.  On Wednesday, Eileen and I are each going to eat two celtic crosses and have a Central Park adventure complete with iPod and speaker hookup and a mix I'm working on for the occasion. I think it's going to be epic and I really can't wait. :tongue2:

The only bummer is that my girlfriend is really uncomfortable with tripping right now..and even though she sat for us on our last trip and had an amazing time and the two of us bonded insanely, this time she just really wishes she felt confident enough to trip with me and Eileen (we would be a great team going crazy in the city) and so she's going to go home that day and send the good vibes from afar...

I think we're gonna write each other diplomas while we're tripping. :crazy:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4152006 - 05/08/05 11:28 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

congratulations.

i'm actually looking at what my college has to offer right now... i need to get a fucking degree but i'm totally clueless as to what i should get it in.

--------------------

Male

Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4152012 - 05/08/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Anything you're leaning towards?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

#4152986 - 05/09/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

what's your mix looking like so far?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4152995 - 05/09/05 10:35 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, as someone who is constantly confused about what to do with college, I find your post very inspiring. 

It's hard to believe that *gasp* college does come to an end.  :smile: 

Have a great time!  :heart:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: MOTH]
    #4153002 - 05/09/05 10:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:

It's hard to believe that *gasp* college does come to an end.  :smile: 

Lies!

Have a good trip. 

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Male

Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: dnL]
    #4153004 - 05/09/05 10:39 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

1. Shout Out Louds - Hurry Up Let's Go
2. The Doors - Under Waterfall
3. Radiohead - Optimistic
4. Tin Hat Trio - The Clandestine Adventures of Ms Merz.
5. Kings of Convenience - I'd Rather Dance With You
6. Adam Green - Gemstones (on acid, this will just make me piss my pants laughing)
7. The Glands - I Can See My House From Here
8. Dismemberment Plan - When We Die
9. Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime (live from Stop Makiong Sense)
10. Tom Petty - You Don't Know How It Feels
11. The White Stripes - We're Going to Be Friends
12. My Morning Jacket - Steam Engine
13. Pixies - Where Is my Mind?
14. Baz Luhrmann - Sunscreen
15. Phish - Tweezer Reprise (The official Graduation Theme)

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: MOTH]
    #4153013 - 05/09/05 10:41 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Wow, as someone who is constantly confused about what to do with college, I find your post very inspiring. 

:bow: My work here is done. :bow: :wink:

Quote:

Have a great time!  :heart:

Thanks!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

#4153017 - 05/09/05 10:45 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i can relate to you robot, i came to college pretty naive/unexperienced in terms of psychedelics and other drugs, so it's been a two-part learning session, academic wise and spirtually wise y'know?

especially this year, i've dosed more (11 doses, 5 trips) than i have in my whole life.  :heart: @ the white unperfed!!

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4153020 - 05/09/05 10:46 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
4.  Tin Hat Trio - The Clandestine Adventures of Ms Merz.
5.  Kings of Convenience - I'd Rather Dance With You
9. Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime (live from Stop Makiong Sense)
13.  Pixies - Where Is my Mind?
15.  Phish - Tweezer Reprise (The official Graduation Theme)

whole mix seems nice so far, but these are my favourites. have you heard Kings of Convenience's older album, Quiet is the New Loud - or their remix album Versus? I prefer both of them to the Riot on an Empty Street (although that albums kicks ass too!). sweet sweet norwegians :smile:

--------------------

Male

Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: Krishna]
    #4153036 - 05/09/05 10:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah man I love those norwegians they are grrrreat.  My friend Adam's girlfriend is from Sweden and they're like her favorite band.

You literally picked out all the songs I'm most excited to hear on the trip in the context of that mix, weird!

It's awesome to find someone else who likes Tin Hat Trio!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4153043 - 05/09/05 10:55 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dnL said:
it's been a two-part learning session, academic wise and spirtually wise y'know?

:yesnod:  Abso-fuckin-lutely.  The academic part of it prepares me for the "real world" while the spiritual psychedelic experiences prepare me for all the parts of the world that are real to me.

Only a kindred spirit like that could have made me this fuckin awesome avatar. You rock.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

#4153052 - 05/09/05 10:58 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

i still get a kick out of looking at it, honestly

--------------------

Male

#4161226 - 05/11/05 09:16 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Just a couple more hours untilt his trip takes place...does anybody care to chime in on this question?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Male

#4161298 - 05/11/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Nice, I just talked to my friend, I think we're gonna go to the Guggenheim Museum to look at some art and then to Central Park.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #4161306 - 05/11/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Have fun man.  At least your mind will be right!  Tripping when your really proud of yourself makes for a really fun time :thumbup:

Male

Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: Boom]
    #4161313 - 05/11/05 09:37 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:tongue2:  The weather is BEAUTIFUL today it's gonna hit a high of 76 I think today will be a perfect day all in all.  I'm gonna go get my morning ice coffee.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#4161315 - 05/11/05 09:38 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I never went to the Guggenheim while I lived on the east coast.

I did go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art on acid once. And the Whitney Museum on morphine. But never the Guggenheim, on any drug.

Have fun!

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4161430 - 05/11/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

sounds good buddy, have a nice one  :tripping:

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Male

Re: Graduation Trip on Wednesday [Re: BanJankri]
    #4161534 - 05/11/05 11:02 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks!  Dosing in 1 hour!  And I think some MDMA is coming into the fray as well. :tongue2:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies