Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineofficerdown
Stranger
how do my 1st attempt crops look to you?
    #4152242 - 05/09/05 12:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So this was my first attempt at mushroom cultivation. I had 9 (out of 11) cakes successfully colonize and fruit from one 10mL spore syringe of B+. the cakes have been fruiting since about April 1st. this picture shows all of what I have so far. So I have 2 questions to ask of you veterans: Since I don?t have but a small analog scale, how much do you think this is (in grams or ounces)? And, Is this a pretty good yield of should I have seen better results?

Edited by officerdown (05/09/05 01:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: officerdown]
    #4152269 - 05/09/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Sorry but none will be able to give you an accurate wheight on your harvest, some may take guesses but thats all they're going to be. If thats only 2/3 of your harvest i think you did pretty good man.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlineofficerdown
Stranger
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4152310 - 05/09/05 01:39 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So I went and edited the post. that actually isnt 2/3rdsin the picture. The left pile is 2/3rds (fully dried), the right is 1/3rd (partially dried), and the small pile at the bottom are aborts. And until minutes ago, I didn't ever think to try my dangly pocket scale. So I just did and looks like I am well over an ounce. So my revised question is: Is that pretty good for 9 cakes (still awaiting some 3rd flushes)?

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: officerdown]
    #4152533 - 05/09/05 05:14 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

all i cna say is that u did a good job

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4152566 - 05/09/05 06:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thats not bad for a first try. Go to grains and casings, youd be surprise how easy they are.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4152619 - 05/09/05 07:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah dude if you can pull of the PF style with results like that..... make the switch to grains and bulks ... you'll be veddy veddy happy.

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: Sammy]
    #4152762 - 05/09/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

bulk is the way to go!

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlineofficerdown
Stranger
Re: how do my crops look to you? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4153113 - 05/09/05 11:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for the feedback. i think being a biology student has given me a little edge and i agree that it's time to step it up a bit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures