Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Hey all, I recently found a little green mold on my casing... only it was only on the very top layer which means if must have flown in when I opened the top of the terrarium. I scraped off the infected and surrounding area with a sterilized fork and it appears to be doing great, but I was wondering what the dangers are of eating mushrooms from an infected subsrate. Especially this pesky green mold which seems to be the most common. Thanks for da help!
You either have the trichderma or the pencillin mold, so as long as your stems have nothing on them, you cool. I ate some a year ago with some on it, and I felt fine. Its a mold somewhat similar to bread mold, so feel free to munch.
Did you see the frightened ones?
-------------------- Did you see the frightened ones?
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: RogerRabbit, cronicr, Tmethyl, Pastywhyte 777 topic views. 1 members, 5 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]