Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleveggie

Brothers Busted for Drugs After Calling Police About Break-in
    #4151495 - 05/08/05 11:22 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Brothers Busted for Drugs After Calling Police About Break-in
May. 8, 2005 - tv.ksl.com

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Two brothers who called sheriff's deputies about a break-in at their apartment didn't take time to clean up the place.

They ended up in jail after the deputies they called Thursday found a pound of marijuana, other drugs and guns lying out in the open. The brothers claimed someone who had broken in randomly planted the drugs, but the deputies didn't buy it.

One of the brothers said "Do you think I'd be stupid enough to call police if I had drugs lying around the house?" Salt Lake County Sheriff's Sgt. Darren Carr said.

The front door had been kicked in and deputies believe someone actually did break into the apartment, but Carr said detectives believed Friday the intruders were drug associates of the brothers.

Inside the apartment, deputies found marijuana, two pounds of psychedelic mushrooms, an ounce of cocaine, two handguns, an assault rifle, scales and other drug paraphernalia.

Each was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail for investigation of possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, a felony, and a misdemeanor drug possession charge. Each felony charge includes a firearms enhancement, Carr said.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Brothers Busted for Drugs After Calling Police About Break-in [Re: veggie]
    #4151679 - 05/08/05 11:59 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

<<two pounds of psychedelic mushrooms>>

i really hope that's wet weight, not dry.  either way that's a lot of mush gone to waste  :sad:

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4151691 - 05/09/05 12:00 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

that is just plain stupidity. In this business you must cut your losses... or you will end up like them. fucking morons

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #4152712 - 05/09/05 10:13 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

I heard this on bob and tom, and immediately thought of your shroomery news posts :lol:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service