Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Dessicant, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejumbone
Stranger
bunk shrooms?
    #4149444 - 05/08/05 08:44 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

First off I would like to say hello and thank everyone for all of the help that this board has been. I have been a long time lurker, but I never posted out of paranoia.

Anyway, I really need some advice. This was my first grow and I was really impressed with the yield. There were so many fruits that I could?t see the casings. I have never tripped before, and last night was to be my first experience (was so excited). I started off with 4 dry grams of B+. About 1.5 hours later I got sick and vomited. Other than that I felt nothing. The B+ was cracked corn cased with coir/verm. I used the fan /desiccant method to dry. I didn?t get too upset because I still had my Cambodians to fall back on and took and additional 3 dry grams of them. They were on whole brown rice, cased and dried the same as the B+.

Maybe an hour later I vomited again and still felt nothing. I was kind of worried about taking the additional dose and figured I would end up trippin too hard. I waited another 45 min to an hour and still felt nothing, so I went and harvested some B+ that was ready (veil starting to tear). Those were cracked corn spawned to horse poo and cased with the same. I thought maybe being on poo, that they would be more potent and I choked down 35 wet grams (yuk).

I had high hopes at this time because they bruised so dark a blue they were almost black (where I grabbed them with the tweezers). The others bruised a more blue-green so I took this as a good sign. I figured I was going on a ride, flipped on some cartoons, and hit the couch. Well, it is 4 hours later and still nothing. At least I didn?t puke the last time; didn?t get nauseous at all from the fresh ones.

I understand that with multispore it is a ?roll of the dice?. Is my luck so bad that I crapped out twice with two different strains, or could I have done something wrong? I?m sorry that this is so long, but I want to be as detailed as possible. My fruiting chamber is a 40 gal. tub with a pearlite layer on bottom and it stays about 92-95% rh and the temp ranges from 74-78 f. I fan it maybe 6 or 8 times per day and it also has 2 small (3/8?) vent holes drilled just above the pearlite layer on two sides.

The B+ took 3 weeks to pin and the Cambodians took maybe 5 days. I harvested just as the veils broke and laid them out on a tub lid in front of a fan for about 18 hours, then finished them up using the desiccant method.

I could use some advice on where to go from here. Should I take prints and start over, or wait and see if the second flushes are better?(I read a post that said that is sometimes the case) Also, I have like 2.5 dry ounces and at least that much more drying now. Do I just trash them? They are worthless, right? It just feels like a crime to trash them. I looked for close to a year for shrooms/acid here with no luck, so it isn?t like I can just go see my guy for a dose. That is why I decided to grow my own and came found this board. I grew a bunch because I wanted to have some friend come over that I haven?s seen in a long time and trip them out. I would have felt bad to have them all choke down those nasty tasting things and end up disappointed. I will greatly appreciate any input and I thank you all.

Oh.. one more question. Since I shot them up with multispore, would the genetics be different (unique)in each jar, or could they all be bunk since all of the spores came from the same fruit?

Edited by jumbone (05/08/05 04:12 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: bunk shrooms? [Re: jumbone]
    #4149449 - 05/08/05 08:51 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Have you ever tripped on mushrooms that you didnt grow?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinejumbone
Stranger
Re: bunk shrooms? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4149452 - 05/08/05 08:56 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

no, never on anything.

Offlinedrugsaregood
PhD B+
 User Gallery

#4149521 - 05/08/05 09:43 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

send them to me, I can test their content for you  :smile:

--------------------
For "incoherent dribble" (drivel) try www.dictionary.com

Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find there's no need

OfflineWronguy
Re: bunk shrooms? [Re: drugsaregood]
    #4149621 - 05/08/05 10:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

What method did you use for ingestion? Did you take them straight?

This is what I would do if I were you. Wait at least one week before trying them again. Do not mix strains next time. Take them in a medium that doesn't upset your stomach, like tea. Immediately following your ingestion, preferably liquid, chow down some crackers to settle your stomach.

Keep yourself stationery while you are waiting for gastric emptying. Gastric emptying can occur within 30-60 minutes following liquid ingestion and 2-3 hours following a fairly large solid meal. If you have had nothing but the mushroom tea, you should have gastric emptying within 30-60 minutes.

After your stomach has emptied the mushrooms are now in your system and all of the vomiting in the world couldn't get them out.

Good luck with this man. I hope all of your hard work pays off for you.

P.S. Next time break up your post into paragraphs. It makes for much better reading.  :wink:

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: bunk shrooms? [Re: Wronguy]
    #4149636 - 05/08/05 10:50 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

do u take any medications? if so are the SSRI's? i heard this can fuck things up. some commone SSRI's are zoloft and prozac

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinejumbone
Stranger
Re: bunk shrooms? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4150445 - 05/08/05 04:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I considered making shroom tea, but I was worried that the heat would degrade the potency, so I just ate them and washed it down with iced tea. I don't take any medications, butI did have a fairly heavy meal about 4 or 5 hours earlier, maybe that was a problem? I didn't eat anything after that but I drink a lot of liquids.
I'll wait a week or so and try them again in a shroom tea as Wronguy suggests. I am also going to give some to my cousin and have him see what he thinks about them. He has some experience shroomer. I'll post an update as soon as I know more. Thank you all for the replies.
It is Physically impossible to be immune to them, right? Sorry for the long paragraph, I have never posted to a board before and was on a roll.

Offlinejumbone
Stranger
    #4150489 - 05/08/05 04:15 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I edited for an easier read. I should have known better with all of the papers that I wrote in college.

OfflineKalix
'Head

#4150506 - 05/08/05 05:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I would try doubling your initial dose. Though I would like to point out, a friend gave me an ounce of pislocybes once, and I couldn't get high off them. I ate 7 g dry for my first attempt, and 14 g dry for the second. Nothing. They're still sittin around somewhere, dunno what to do with 'em.

Edited for mispellings

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Edited by Kalix (05/08/05 05:24 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Dessicant, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience