Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegribochek
enthusiast
Some notes about trolls.
    #414889 - 10/05/01 03:25 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

As there seems to be somewhat of a troll-infestation going on here, I'd like to share with the community the results of my research on Trolls.

First and foremost, I must note that Trolls are very unhappy beings. Anyone who knows anything about ego and how bad it is for one's health, must recognize that Trolls suffer great pains constantly. As I will point out later, this is one reason that brings Trolls here. So, please regard Trolls with utmost compassion. We, after all, need them, both as negative examples, and, those of us who claim some nonsence like "service-to-others" must, therefore, regard Trolls as those "others".

Some notes on troll behavior are in order.

1. Trolls will not tolerate being unnoticed. They will either keep yelling until these boards become hell, or they will simply leave. And we don't want that, do we? Well, if we don't we must make sure to give trolls proper attention. Argue with them, insult them or just call for everyone to ignore them. Again, if we simply don't notice them, that's _wrong_, you people...

2. As I said before Trolls are very unhappy. Intuitively, they know that spiritual growth will make them happy. That's the real reason why they all keep coming here. While someone may think that they only come here to reinforce their ego, to laugh at "those stupid junkies" or something like that, trolls, very deep down, want to be saved.

3. On the other hand, if someone brings the troll too close to recognizing this, the troll's ego will step in and prevent the discussion from continuing in that fashion. Much care is advised in this case because troll's psychology is fragile and trolls are quick to go crazy if that's the only solution the ego can find.

Overall, they make great, cuddly pets and they only shit where scientists tell them to. Thus, watch what your troll reads and you will never have to clean up for him.

----
You punish God, not the other way around.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: Some notes about trolls. [Re: gribochek]
    #415578 - 10/06/01 08:41 AM (15 years, 1 month ago)

Bravo, Bravo ! : )

"We have infinite possibilities of existence"

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology