Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCACA
veteran
Goin' Pickin' !
    #412423 - 10/03/01 11:46 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

If all goes well, I should be going to pick this Friday or Saturday. I'm in So. Fla.. I don't know the potency of these wild shrooms around here, but I hear they're more potent than are cubensis. I am going to pick a shitload of shrooms and dry them out for later use. They're the small, thin, dark ones that grow out of cowshit. I know this description isn't VERY helpful, but I haven't seen them yet. My friend is experienced mushroom picker, so I'm not worried... not THAT worried I should say.. I am kind of worried... he is a crackhead, but an indian and experienced.. hmm a goin' pickin' with a crackhead.

:frown: .. what was i saying..? Time for a cigarette.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Goin' Pickin' ! [Re: CACA]
    #412443 - 10/03/01 12:06 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not kidding about this guys! I would really like to know!

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #412806 - 10/03/01 06:43 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

would someone plz help me the same way i help everyone else ? ?!?!

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #412808 - 10/03/01 06:44 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Erm... Nothing is more potent than cubies that grows in Florida. Sure there are some other potent shrooms, such as Copelandia cyans, but ounce for ounce, you'll get more out of cubies. Other shrooms that grow in Florida(that are active at least) are Panaeolus species(there are a lot of species), Gymnospilus(sp?), Coplandias, and maybe 1 other type of Psilocybe. If its growing out of cowshit, its probaly either a copelandia(white caps, stain mad blue) or a cube.

I'm not from Florida, so I may not know of EVERY shroom that grows there, but what I have listed are the most common. GGreatone may have some more to add to this, hes from FL.

Peace out,
-Gumby

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Goin' Pickin' ! [Re: Gumby]
    #412858 - 10/03/01 07:36 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well okay.. bur i ahve been drinking andi hcant fight the urge to thanksyou ::hug:: i give you a ghuug lol thanks alot for you r intup.. what i want to know is what should the doasge be... how much should i take??

--------------------

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #413710 - 10/04/01 01:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hello CACA,

The two most common magic mushrooms in southern florida are the large Psilocybe cubensis (golden tops, purple ring around the stem, the stems stain blue), and then the second variety is Copelandia cyanescens, otherwise known as Blue Meanies (they are the smaller ones with long skinny stems and these also stain a very noticeable blue).

The blue meanies really are much more potent (in weight) than that of the large Psilocybe cubensis. However there are several "look-a-like" mushrooms (to the blue meanies) and those look a likes are usually more common than the blue meanie themselves. :)

Anyhow, i wish you good luck, the weather in your area has been getting cooler at nighttime, and rainy season is pretty much over for you. More rain will bring more mushrooms, but the cooler nights grow stronger shrooms than the ones they find during the hot & humid summer months.

Keep on shroomin g,
greatone234

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: Goin' Pickin' ! [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #413712 - 10/04/01 01:28 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

well then thanks alot =) finally.. .  i am going with an indian who says he knows what he is doing, so i am okay although he is a crackhead... i can just look for the blue stains right?

--------------------

Offlinedoo
addict -crazy as a shithouse rat
 User Gallery

Loc: Slingshit, China
    #413903 - 10/04/01 04:48 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I think I'd rather go shroom hunting with a blind man than a crackhead.It might be safer : )Now a cute crackwhore,that's a whole different deal there ; )
I think the copes usually show bluing (which are the ones I think you're talking about looking for).
To be on the safe side, check back for any of GGreatOnes old posts that have pics,so you'll have an idea of what to look for.He has the best copelandia pics here.He also has some pictures of the look-alikes here somewhere.You may have to go back to last years posts to find'em all,but it's worth the extra effort.
Good luck hunting.

doo

No matter how hard you try, you can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit.

--------------------
- Arguing with a woman, is like trying to blow out a light bulb-

Offlinedarkfly
LysergicExperimenter

#414868 - 10/05/01 12:58 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Where is south florida are you going pickin, I might have to meet up.

darkfly
-- If this is sight, I would rather be blind.

--------------------
Everything Is Blue In This World. The Deepest Shade Of Mushroom Blue.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies