Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
manure and straw from mycosupply.com
    #4148180 - 05/07/05 08:12 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i have the order form and cash all ready to mail but before i drop it in the mailbox i want to jus see if anyone has had any experience with this or if they suspect it will produce good results. the products are dehydrted manure and shreaded wheat straw. if so then its a great deal cuz they sell 5 pounds dehydrated for $10.95 and supposedly goes up to almost 50 pounds hydrated. thanks for any help!

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: manure and straw from mycosupply.com [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4148190 - 05/07/05 08:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

How about Tenn Stud, have you considered that? I don't know about those weird looking manure pellets.

*edit* changed

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: manure and straw from mycosupply.com [Re: Holydiver]
    #4148199 - 05/07/05 08:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i did but i decided i liekd the idea of dehydrated manure cuz it will keep better than fresh stuff an i live in an apartment so its not all that simple to dry it so..yea... as for the expansion in weight i was jus going by wut the site sed maybe they are blowing smoke but they sed 1 pound would expand to 10 pounds hydrated to a pasty consistancy

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #4148207 - 05/07/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I hear ya, it can be tough being in an apartment. I can't really confirm the claim of expanding to 10 times the weight though, that's a strange one.

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

#4148213 - 05/07/05 08:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea prolly blowin smoke but now the big question, do u think its worth trying?

--------------------

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #4148233 - 05/07/05 08:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If I were in your shoes I'd go with the dry, unpasteurized horse poo from Tenn Stud. I just don't have any experience with those pellets to give any advice there, better to go with a proven winner.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#4148360 - 05/07/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

why dont you be the one to tell us if its any good? i mean whats the most you'll be out one month and 11$ ? i say go for it myco supply wouldnt carry any thing that didnt work as claimed

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: manure and straw from mycosupply.com [Re: onetime]
    #4148365 - 05/07/05 09:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ive already made the decision to change my mind and go with tenn stud since its tried and proven

--------------------

OfflineSammy
Between the fold

Loc: you'll shoot yer eye out ...
    #4148597 - 05/07/05 10:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Check out High Mountain Compost in my grow log. That works prettttty well!! Having amazing results after 5 days.

Sam

--------------------

I believe in the Golden Rule ? The Man with the Gold . . . Rules.
- Mr. T

Offlinegratefulredhead

Loc: Off the map....
Re: manure and straw from mycosupply.com [Re: Sammy]
    #4148973 - 05/08/05 12:41 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

tenn stud and HMC are great, if you want to purchase ready-to-go substrate. haven't had good luck with dehydrated cow manure, but that's just my experience...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Boomr Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags