Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKairoAnnunaki
Stranger
Realities.
    #4147228 - 05/07/05 05:07 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Of course, I'm trying to explain this happening in the best way.

Yesterday evening when it all began I had thought to have become off as a complete asshole in the fact that alcohol what had always left is a "closed mind" perception.

And of course this can be blamed on the things I had consumed, the mixture possibly but....

As far as I recall everything, is a drug.

And as far as I recall, those drug reactions depend on that person.

But we all get that same effect. And it all goes in the mind.

-----

So now our existence makes complete sense even without the proof. And now a philosophy is now relevant, not exactly completely changed in it's entirety though.

-----

We go to sleep at night, we have a dream. Those dreams are a result from our minds creation. Again, the mind creating the dream. Everything that has went into the mind. And enough to give a creation from that mind. We create a reality, a reality that this reality doesn't interfere with while we sleep. Ex: Sleeping, but breathing in oxygen from this reality. The fact oxygen exists in this reality has nothing to do with the reality we created. It may, however, allow us to create that dream state reality. Otherwise we would die from no oxygen as well all know, thus we would never create that reality.

We aren't putting oxygen in our dream. That everything in that reality, in that state of mind is just information created from the mind, allowing that reality to exist.

Why the Internet is not another reality: We all co exist in it from this reality's conscious level.

We have not created Virtual reality, or a Matrix. And why doesn't the Matrix exist? Here's why:

As I have told you. We can create a reality from our minds. We could, but haven't yet, created Virtual Reality, a reality where we would be a in a virtual state of mind, separated from this reality. A reality of pure data and information, which is obvious. Which is also obvious, that is in the mind. -Everything in the mind interacting with this mechanism-.

Our reality, and everything that happens is/was a result of a higher conscious. That specific obvious law, where as there is a constant loop of conscious level... nah, to make it easier in what I'm saying I will do it this way:

I will list them in level states.

- We reside in reality state, 1. All of us, our conscious minds. This reality.

- Our dreams from reality state 1 are reality state -1.

- Any reality created from this reality state that is artificial but inter connected such as a "The Matrix", I would call reality state, "0". Or that's how I will call it for now. Or how can I say. Let's put the 1, over the 0. Which I can't do that with text. But here:

http://www.drone-riots.furtopia.org/onezero.jpg

- In which as, I have said. How we have/will create a reality state of -1, and 0. Would then most definitely mean that our reality state must have come from somewhere of a higher conscious. I say "higher" as in, we are also dominate over reality state -1, and 0. Again, this would mean there must be a higher state reality.

Until it loops into infinite forward... un comprehensible forward existence of realities.

I'll call the reality beyond this conscious state, not below, reality state 2.

http://www.drone-riots.furtopia.org/012.jpg

Other wise known as, what we .. some, all of us, define as "Spiritual", possibly. But keep in mind, that the idea here is that there are levels of realities.

So if I am correct, there is eventually a reality where it has control over all realities even itself.

"I am the first and the last".

God, anyone?

That an intelligence reality, is. This is the very essence of the fact that this must then be, true.

That Buddah did descend as a Jesus figure.
That Jesus did exist.
That Osiris and Iris, Ra, and everything else....

Is.

Evolution. Is. Everything before evolution, is.. or well, was and still is. Just like "God", or that name we gave "it", well that's a different subject. But I might as well say, it either told us, and the name "god" been interpreted throughout languages. Ancient languages, before us, etc, etc, etc, etc.

That all of everything is a result of a higher reality in which looped forward so many times, that it exactly just IS. Given it's power and etc.

We... do have power, don't we? We can.. control our dreams, can't we? Lucid dreaming, yes?

But we aren't like the one beyond, -beyond-, ours.

"God".

Edited by KairoAnnunaki (05/07/05 05:10 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology