Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
How i never have to buy a another syringe again
    #4143572 - 05/06/05 06:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hey guys check out what i isolated from a contam using cardboard. now i never have to worry about buying another syringe again.

i can jus clone the mycelial tissue to more hydrated cardboard and innoclate when desired . never need another syringe again unless i get contams which carboard is very contam resistant

edit: becuase i had horrible typing skills due to tripping on DXM

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Edited by lordoftheshroomz (05/06/05 06:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebluhoney
Yes Im a realgirl ,geeesh
Female User Gallery

Re: How i never have to buy a another syringe again [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4143604 - 05/06/05 06:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

very nice culture lordoftheshroomz . Look at those strong ropy strands of rhizomorphic mycelium:) bluhoney

--------------------
Information listed here is for entertainment only and is neither real or proven

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: How i never have to buy a another syringe again [Re: bluhoney]
    #4143611 - 05/06/05 06:23 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

thanks i was hoping a experienced memeber would say something
edit:if only u saw the real thing....

--------------------
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Edited by lordoftheshroomz (05/06/05 06:24 PM)

Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Trusted Cultivator
    #4143685 - 05/06/05 06:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lordoftheshroomz said:
hey guys check out what i isolated from a contam using cardboard. now i never have to worry about buying another syringe again.

i can jus clone the mycelial tissue to more hydrated cardboard and innoclate when desired . never need another syringe again unless i get contams which carboard is very contam resistant

edit: becuase i had horrible typing skills due to tripping on DXM

What species is that?

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Offlineshroomguitar420
Shroomtalk is myREAL home
Re: How i never have to buy a another syringe again [Re: tahoe]
    #4143720 - 05/06/05 06:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

woah, didnt even use any agar? thats amazing. give me a PM on how to do that shit!

Offlinestarseed1066
officially hosed

Loc: close enough to get mysel...
Re: How i never have to buy a another syringe again [Re: shroomguitar420]
    #4143820 - 05/06/05 07:16 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

that's rad! what led you to that little experiment?

--------------------
Under his instruction, I taped drumsticks to his head and turned him into a sort of mummy, or perhaps a caterpiller in a cocoon. He remains this way for about three hours, making bizarre noises, pretending to be a new species that must learn to walk and talk and eat, etc. And he communicates with other life forms by way of the antennae on his head. Eventually we jam a tube from a waterbong into it's mouth and figure he's learned all he needs to know.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: How i never have to buy a another syringe again [Re: starseed1066]
    #4143832 - 05/06/05 07:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

starseed1066 said:
that's rad! what led you to that little experiment?

I think there is actually a tek on this somewhere around here. Ahhh here it is http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/25944 I might actually give it a try soon!!

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Re: How i never have to buy a another syringe again [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4143965 - 05/06/05 08:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea its a tek, and tahoe that is psilocybe cubensis :wink: but if u meant wut strain? its PESA

--------------------

InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #4144345 - 05/06/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Nice. I've yet to try out cardboard. I think I will now :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains