Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
...Sally
    #4141750 - 05/06/05 10:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Just wanted to share an experience I had this week.

I had ate one gram of shrooms earlier with the intentions of having a healing journey.

To prepare for my visit with Sally I briefly meditated, made a sage circle, offered her a small pile of tobacco and wrote her a letter.

On the bathroom floor without any lighting I loaded a bowl with one large, finely crushed homegrown leaf that had yellowed a couple days earlier. I pondered how this entire leaf's existence was going to my brief journey.

I started puffing and didn't even feel the smoke in my lungs, the body became heavy, so one more rip and I laid down.

Every inhalation brought the reality of the bathroom (walls, everything else that's in there) into the nose and mouth, and every exhalation created a new reality, which was a forest. Ferns, trees, birds started taking the place of the former area.

The gnomes are here now too, and the Frogman, he's cool, he told me they were there to take care of me, and to relax. Then I notice a lady dressed in Green 1800's clothing with an umbrella, very Mary Poppins like, she is holding the hand of a little girl.

They begin to wrap me in Daisies, and sing this storybook song. One by one they file to a space either between my arm, or into my chest, not sure and don't really care.

The last to go is the little girl and lady in Green. Now I know they're going into my chest as I feel a full sensation. She tells me "we're here whenever you need us" she zips up my chest and phone the rings.

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag