Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRichard_D_James
enthusiast
I am a new believer in the mushroom god.
    #413111 - 10/03/01 11:41 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I've gone without mushrooms for approximatley 2 months now. Its really starting to get to me. I feel that taking the occasional large dose of cubensis is extremely healthy for me personally. Once every 2 weeks seems to keep me in order.

Anyways, when I take shrooms my very first instinct is to strip myself of clothes. (Why do we need them anyways?) Since I live in a single room dwelling, I always end up naked and in the same exact room. My gf is usally my sitter and company (not on shrooms). So basically, to make a long story short, I pace quickly in the same circle around our 10x12 little room that we share. Our little dog sits on the bed and watches. She's better off there, since im 6 ft. 1 in. and about 265 lbs, and shes about 12 inches and 15 pounds, I'd totally crush her. So what happens is I finally get tired and totally fucking collapse on our floor. Before I even hit the floor, the dog is next to me, rolled over, waiting for me to pet her tummy. It takes me about 10 minutes to catch my breath again. The next thing I like to do is stretches. There is a large mirror on our wall. I like looking at myself in it while I strecth and flex at the same time in all these different positions. It may sound somewhat narcissistic (sp?), but I am very comfortable with my huge naked hairy body. (Don't any chicks like big hairy dudes anymore? of so, pm me:) It really is a very healthly workout, mentally and physically. When I pace, I pace for like 30 minutes at a time. I usally keep the air conditioner BLASTING because I get so fucking hot, and I live in Ohio! I put off so much energy during this whole thing I'm putting off some mad BTU's! Shrooms: There even better than a stair-stepper! they make me mentally healthy by helping me focus on the more important things in life. It helps me appreciate everything I have (gf of 5 years, puppy of 2, nice little family, etc) I really feel good about myself for days after a large dose of cubensis (3 grams maybe?)

The second and third notable experience I've had while tripping:
I took a large dose (3 g) about 1 hour before sunset. I played on the computer until I felt some shroomey effects. I then smoked a nice, standard hippie 'cone' formation doobie, rolled with a randy's kingsize (if you havent tried them, definently do! they're quite tasty) And went to sit in the backyard behind our 1 room shack. I started tripping out real bad right as the sun was setting. All of a sudden I had a bad feeling. I knew that the front door of our shack was open, and I had a funny feeling like "wouldn't it suck if someone stopped over and saw me all fucking geeked on shrooms?" I told my gf that she should go close the front door. "Why" she says. "Because someone might just stop over and walk right in". So she goes to shut the door and I'm watching her from the back of the house. She stopped at the door, and after a minute I could see her family (inlaws!) at the front door. Apparently, right as my gf got to the door, her family pulled up and I know they definently would've walked in if the door was open. It could've been ugly. ESP maybe? I dunno but after a while I settled down from my experience and was just enjoying the sunset, feeling great. All of a sudden, a great force took over my body. It was an intense feeling/emotion that a million words could never describe. I saw the most beautiful light, but not visually. It was more mental. Everything was glowing and I was just lost in this intense feeling of beauty, love and happiness and pure physical pleasure all in one. Of course it can't be described with words but the feeling was so beautiful and satisfying that it brought tears of joy to my eyes. I literally feel like the hand of the most powerful being in the universe touched my soul. It was an extremely enlightening and religious experience.

So, after going without shrooms for a few months, I''m becoming quite annoyed!

Anyways, I would really like to know your opinion on this since you've read it.

Comments/Questions/Concerns? Reply here.

Has anyone had experiences similar to mine?
Anyone have any advice for me?

WHat about my ESP and religious experiences?

I would personally like to volunteer for any studies that any Ph. D. types would like to do on shrooms. As long as it means I get to mow some fucking shrooms! It took me an hour to write this thing because I'm stoned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: I am a new believer in the mushroom god. [Re: Richard_D_James]
    #413332 - 10/04/01 05:02 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I've gone without mushrooms for approximatley 2 months now. Its really starting to get to me. I feel that taking the occasional large dose of cubensis is extremely healthy for me personally. Once every 2 weeks seems to keep me in order.

So, after going without shrooms for a few months, I''m becoming quite annoyed!

Sorry, but a psychological addiction does not qualify as a good thing.

As to a shroom God, under the influence of 5 grams, a powerful voice spoke reprimanding me like a child. I have no way to determine if it was external to me or part of my subconscious, although the latter is the more likely explanation.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinekerms82
Stranger
Re: I am a new believer in the mushroom god. [Re: Swami]
    #413797 - 10/04/01 03:24 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

just out of curiosity, where in ohio do you live??

OfflineRichard_D_James
enthusiast
    #413966 - 10/04/01 05:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

about 15 miles south of the lake

InvisibleCosmicJokeM
happy mutant
 User Gallery

Loc: Portland, OR
    #414171 - 10/04/01 08:44 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Aphex Twin Druqs double disc comin' Oct. 23........ oh yes.........

i dunno what to tell you. i don't like pacing around on drugs. in fact, when other people are being ancy, rigid, or repititious in their movements my usual response is to give 'em a hug, stroke their hand gently, look clearly and softly into their eyes, exc. i imagine there are more sublime ways to discharge the newfound source of energy, but different strokes for different folks i guess.

you ought to look into other ways to discharge your energy than repititious re-memberences of your shroom trips. look into exercise if that's your thing.

and, of course, all of your shrooming desires can be entirely self-contained.

i'm an ohioan too, btw.
peace/cj

--------------------
Everything is better than it was the last time.  I'm good.

If we could look into each others hearts, and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.

It takes a lot of courage to go out there and radiate your essence.

I know you scared, you should ask us if we scared too.  If you was there, and we just knew you cared too.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #415587 - 10/06/01 06:58 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I realy don't know how you can exersise, when I am in a high trip my body does not function well, even peeing gets very complicated, plus mucus runs wild non stop he he.
Well I only trip twice a year, mayby you got used to it.

"We have infinite possibilities of existence"

--------------------

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
Re: I am a new believer in the mushroom god. [Re: LOBO]
    #417660 - 10/08/01 05:20 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i also sweat a shitload of liquid while tripping... especially out of my hands...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck