Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
last nights crazy ass dream
    #4141396 - 05/06/05 08:55 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i was being ferried across a great body of water with several other people who looked
like immigrants... the person in charge of teh ferry was going extremely fast, and i
was hanging off the back of the boat, my body in the water as we were being moved.

we passed an island and teh man next to me fell backwards off into the water to begin
swimming towards it... i noticed there was some kind of ruins on the island.

someone else fell off as well, someone i knew and i felt i had to accompany them to this
island. so we swam to the shore and there were all these beautiful women and men.

they were having a great feast and there was but one girl i couldnt keep my eye off, she
was the prettiest girl in the bunch to my eyes. very exotic and very mysterious.

eventually i was in a robe and was being led to the ruins. the man in front of me
told me how to stay inconspicious, because i didnt know what they were doing and it all
looked like it was trained... where to stand when to sit, stand up again... it was like
church but this lady was leading it. the man in turned around as if i had spoken out
loud and said "its not religion if you dont believe it" and smiled.

the next thing i know in front of me in the stone ground is a faucet and basin, like you
would see in any house or apartmnet, but right in the floor. i turned it on as the lady
was speaking something, and interupted her... her gaze fell on me. i tried to turn the
faucte off but couldnt so the man in front quickly turned off teh noisy faucet... she
had seen me though, she knew i was new. she stood up and started speaking again...

we all stood up too and great showers of water were springing forth from the ground as
if by magic... the men disrobed and begin cavorting aorund as if it were a miricle...

the beautiful girl was placed on a stone bed flush against a wall with on of the men,
and the bed was moving into the wall, and as it did, she grew older quickly saying that
this was a beautiful honor for a man... i knew she was a witch or some kind of cult
leader and i grew frightened...

as if drawn by my fear, as she moved into the wall for privacy with the man he eyes
locked onto mine... teh bed moved in and the hole glowed with white light then she
came out, but no man. she spoke something like... i have seen the future for you now
and death awaits everyone!

there was lighting in my body as if i was being struck by a spell or being enchanted..
i coudl feel my body shudder... i was seeing my death. first i saw my eyes, they were
unnatural glowing white all there was was whit and pupils... then when the pain struck
all i saw was balck... but it was horryfying... the black swalloed up eveyrthing and
i wanted to scream at it... then shapes begin to form from the black.. fractel patterns
evolving like a kaleidascope... still so black with touches of green... it was the chrysanthimum.

i shot up out of my bed but knew it wasnt my house it was my nana margarets who had
died many years ago... i stumbled around looking for an escape into my bed... everything
was dark still and i was horrified but what had just happened...i tried screaming but it
didnt work... eventually, and this is very cliche, but i was myself wondering the dream
house and myself in my bed simeltaneously... i was trying to scream in my bed but only
whispers were excaping as i stumbled through the dark halls of my childhood floor plan.
i had to inch my hand to my thigh and pinch myself to wake up, hard... and it worked,
i shot up out of bed, bretahing fast and heavy, with a large bruide on my thigh where
i had pinched myself.

i turned the fan off in my room... caught my breath and went back to sleep.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: Todcasil]
    #4141400 - 05/06/05 08:56 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:shocked:

...vivid. :thumbup:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4141409 - 05/06/05 08:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I ad a weird ass dream last night too.  suffer and I were food shopping, walking up and down the aisles of a grocery store.  I can remember being FREEZING in the frozen foods aisle, and I remember thinking to myself "Why am I wearing summer clothes?"  I had on shorts and a tank top, and sandals.  We paid and left the grocery store, and it was HOT out.  All of a sudden I looked around and realized we were in Arizona  :shocked:

There were mountains, and cactii, and desert beauty everywhere.

I woke up with a big grin on my face :laugh:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: Liz]
    #4141417 - 05/06/05 09:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's awesome!

I had a nightmare two nights ago.

I walked into a room that was like the opening scene from the first episode of Carnivale. An older woman was laying on a bed, withered and dying, turned towards the corner with the sheets drawn up to her shoulders. I knew I was supposed to go sit on the bed but it was like it was a complete stranger and someone had sent me in to pay my respects.

So I sat down on the bed, and tried to come up with something to say, and I couldn't. I just stared at the floor thinking, "I don't even know this woman, why do I have to be here?" And when I looked up, it was my mother, and she was sitting straight up in bed with this horrible, pained and diseased look on her face. I woke up sweating.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #4141449 - 05/06/05 09:12 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

that was awesome!!  sounds like you had a strange experience in dream land :crazy2:

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
    #4141531 - 05/06/05 09:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow, sounds most intense! good move writing that down; thanks for posting it

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4141573 - 05/06/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Jesus that's really scary :frown:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Invisiblemarvoman
Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: KackleDude]
    #4141582 - 05/06/05 09:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Crazy!

Dreams are so mysterious, I was fascinated with them when I was a kid, but then again who wasn't? In fact I think it was my curiosity into the craziness of dreams that got me into trying phsychactive drugs.

Since doing shrooms I seem to be having way more vivid dreams than before, almost lucid. I even had a dream where I ate a load of mushrooms and I could feel myself coming up on them! Value for money or what!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #4141594 - 05/06/05 09:49 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

crazy madness///

I had a dream last night that b00 came and seduced me :crazy:

--------------------

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #4141806 - 05/06/05 10:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I had a pretty crazy dream last night too.

Starting from the earliest part I can recall:

In a third-person perspective, I was in a basketball court, but not any basketball court.
This was right smack dab in the middle of a rusty, crude but very futuristic city... Sort of like something you'd see in StarWars. Lots of organic-rust colored metal sky scrapers and the like.

There were others shooting basketball, in some loose fashion.. nothing too formal. Next thing I know, this somewhat small Afro-American was trying on different pairs of gloves.. They all looked like they had some sort of space-age utilitarian purpose, not for keeping warm in the winter.

So he tries on several gloves... until he gets to this one that I will never forget the image of.
It was razor thin, black on one side and white on the other side, and looked like it only covers the palms and undersides of the fingers, rather than something you slip on, covering your hand like most gloves.

At first, he tries to make it adhere to his hand, with the black side facing outwards and just before he tries once more...he notices the glove is slightly moving. It slightly bent itself as a hand does when relaxed and curled up. He becomes intrigued... and tries to wear it one last time.

He puts it on...
And the atmosphere of the entire dream went dark.
He turns pale... and the suspense was unbelievably thick.
His disposition changes from youthful, curious and sunny to lifeless, hypnotized and dark.

The whole entire dream just went black with some vague images of H.R. Giger-like bio-mechanical landscapes... and then a single word flashed horizontally in a silver-reflection across the screen... Vrooosshh... "Borg"..

That whole screen fades out and then I'm back into the dream.

Next thing I know, objects left and right are taking on a black bio-mechanical appearance just like the H.R. Giger art... If any of you are Star Trek fans, you all know how this happens with the Borg. In this dream, however, there were these objects that could best be described as macroscopic nanoprobes, the size of small spiders that would crawl all over the place and attach themselves to any object that wasn't yet assimilated, and become 'submersed' into the said object[s] as the transformation takes place... just like with the Afro-American kid who tried on the wrong glove.

After all the people running around and wildly trying to escape the increasing number of Borg and assimilated people, for who knows how long... There comes a scene where the Borg comes across some snails on the ground, which may have been the very last few living things that were not yet assimilated into their collective consciousness.

These spider-like macroscopic nanoprobes try to attach&inject the snail... but to no avail! Apparently, the Snail's mucus was impervious to the Borg's technology, and for some reason the Snail's shell was just as resistant.

And then I think what happened next, is one of the human-assimilated Borgs walked by, as the nanoprobes probably signaled their distress to him/her/it, and picked up the snails and took it away to study it and learn from it why the snail's mucus was so amazingly impenetrable.

That's where I started waking up.

Mind you all, this description of the dream does it absolutely no justice at all.
I hope I live to see the day that we can upload our brains onto a computer network and record our dreams on DVD...

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #4142160 - 05/06/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i must say...

evil, dark, happy, horrifying, foreboding, desperate, sexual, bizzare...

i LOVE dreams.

and i wouldnt give them up for NOTHING :laugh:

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4142246 - 05/06/05 12:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i had a dream w/ my departed friend in it. it was kinda nice.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
    #4142827 - 05/06/05 02:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i had an odd dream last night, not as vivid or cool as yours, but kinda funny....

my dream starts out me waking up late for work. it always catches me off guard when my dreams start out by me waking up, makes it hard to tell if i am actually awake or not sometimes. anyway, i get dressed dont have enough time for a shower but i gotta shit. so i take my shit, and as im wiping my ass i notice its taking quite a long time to finish the job. before i know it, ive used a whole roll of toilet paper and my ass is still not clean. i open up the cabinet in the bathroom for more toilet paper, and the thing is stocked full with nothing but rolls of toilet paper. i grab a roll, and frantically start to wipe again. im thinking, "great....im late for work and i had to take the shit from hell" wiping and wiping, i go through roll after roll....but after each pass of the paper, i realize im not getting anywhere. i sit on the toilet after using up all the paper and give up, not knowing what to do about my unwipeable ass.

i wake up shortly after, around 3 am.....and have to take a shit. lol am i still dreaming? scared to take the shit, not wanting a repeat of what just occured i tried to stay in the bed and go back to sleep.....but no, i was gonna shit my pants if i stayed for too long....so i went to take my shit with no major wiping problems. only took a few passes.....relieved, i went back to sleep.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Re: last nights crazy ass dream [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4142837 - 05/06/05 03:02 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

dude, metaphor much or WHAT!?

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#4142842 - 05/06/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

either im full of shit.....or im trying to get rid of the shit

not sure which, or it could be both

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4142846 - 05/06/05 03:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you keep trying to get rid of the shit, but the shits not going anywhere with regular paper!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#4142849 - 05/06/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

need to get me some of that double ply shit paper

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4142868 - 05/06/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

no way man, thats your problem!! you need to start thinking outside of the ply :heart:

wet wipe that shit billay!!

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#4142873 - 05/06/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

or i could just stick my ass under the bathtub faucet

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

#4142884 - 05/06/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

see now THATS the acid head i know and love :heart:

--------------------
GODDESSES
GODS.

~Casil

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies