Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Loc: The here and NOW
seekerofpeace
    #4140393 - 05/06/05 02:16 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hello all. I am still relatively new here. I am a seeker. Not just of the traditional acquisition of riches kind. I am a seeker of " The PEACE that Surpasses all Understanding" as it has been so often said and written in various Holy Scriptures. I have experienced glimpses of this spiritual territory, yet have failed to Sustain this plateau of consciousness. I was Brutally Assaulted one week ago by two men in a racial hate crime. This is the second time in my life that I have experienced this terrible ignorance inflicted upon me. The first time it was SEVEN MEN that attacked me, my formal girlfriend and my best friend. This time it was just me. And they Really kicked the shit out of me. I go into surgery tommorrow to get my cheekbone, temple bone and eyesocket readjusted to it's original positions. (hopefully) I was angry at them, for a day or so, but not now. Only the fear remains, although, I know it is futile to fear. Anyone have a similar experience and found a way to sustain the light within to conquer this spiritual enemy? Love thy Enemy,right? Well I need a little help in this department to assure this kind of episode Never happens again. I have reached my Nadir and I need the Word Of God to speak through to me. Many Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused: Namaste

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: seekerofpeace [Re: keeperofkeys]
    #4141250 - 05/06/05 09:58 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

There is no static plateau to sustain continuously; there *is* infinite wonder all around you to cultivate moment-to-moment. Never try to reproduce, or worse, regain what is lost.

At the lowest of the low, what is there but you? There is no God, no external salvation. What joy to realize there is only you, and nothing is outside the scope of your control! What relief to realize what you seek cannot be delivered by God, by me, or by anyone other than yourself. The external world has again shown you it offers no help which, taken symbolically, points to your inner self that needs no help.

I do not answer your cry for help, I merely, humbly suggest that you retract it. Back into yourself. You are whole now.

Surrender to yourself, and your higher self will flow through you. Your external self captivated in suspended animation by this senseless act of ignorance, is not you. It seeks salvation, from everywhere but within itself. But *YOU* know better. Namaste, eh?

The light within you never goes out. External forces merely obscure it sometimes. With time the fog will pass, rest assured. Do not lose faith in these trying times, and see how your faith is confirmed as you pass into your inner light. Your outer shell may be broken, but fear not, for the light will not run out. Only the manifestation has been damaged, only the manifestation *can* be damaged.

The importance you would attach to my words, attach instead to yourself.

Namaste

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
Re: seekerofpeace [Re: the_phoenix]
    #4141356 - 05/06/05 10:44 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

What an excellent reply :thumbup:

i really love you phenoix :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :grin:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #4145244 - 05/07/05 08:52 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

The keeperofkeys is a seekerofpeace... how appropriate! For you hold all the keys you need to find what it is you seek. :wink:

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: seekerofpeace [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4152180 - 05/09/05 02:16 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Indeed Jacques, the keys are within all of our hands. It is finding the right doors to open and how to keep them open. By the way, Surgery was a success, although my eye will take a little time to heal. They put Titanium in my bones to fix the structural damage, and the worst of it is over. Now the only concern is infection, as the surgeon cut me open from the outside of my eyelid to the nose. I am using a solution of water, Grapefruit Seed Extract and MSM to rinse and disinfect my eye. Thank you for your replies, it has been educational. It is within as well as without. Keep the peace.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #4152247 - 05/09/05 02:49 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

peace is good...

but have you considered revenge to those that have wronged you?
if they stomped you because of your race, they may likely be members of your areas local white supremecist community. Alitle detective work, and you could get those fuckers back.

your way is probly the wiser, but i would not let someone get away with that.

if you don't mind, could you elaborate more on what happened? the first, and second time you got jumped?

--------------------

Offlinekeeperofkeys
formally fubar
Re: seekerofpeace [Re: Dreamer987]
    #4155760 - 05/10/05 02:19 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Umm, sorry to disappoint you seeing that you think only colored people get attacked in RACIAL hate crimes Dreamer but my skin color happens to be white. Everyone is at risk with this particular crime. I don't hate anyone. Revenge is not the key that fits any door that leads to anywhere I want to go. "Vengeance is mine saith the LORD" is what I have read from my bible. You don't have to believe if you don't want to but I know that the OLD WORLD way of dealing with these issues is; "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth." Well< this philosophy is a Satanic teaching in case you are unaware. This is exactly why the world continues to stay fragmented and ignorant. This is the year of OUR LORD, JESUS CHRIST, 2005. I am trying my best to live the correct way, the way my LORD taught me. Several people have already offered to send ther "posse" to "take care" of the two that attacked me. I told them NO!!!! DO NOT PERPETUATE VIOLENCE OR CONDONE IT!!!!. Those kids are ignorant of the true way as well!! Only through TRUE PEACE can one conquer spiritual enemies like these. It's not about black or white or yellow or green, don't you see? It's a spirit that attacks them! then, when this unclean spirit consumes and controls them , they are unaware of what they do! That is why JESUS said on the CROSS, FORGIVE THEM FATHER, FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO! JESUS did not hold it against them, he knew they were unaware of the TRUTH. I could share details of their race and why they hate white man but what's the use. It's irrelevant. People get frustrated because someone else is doing better than they are, then, when they see someone who's not doing so well, like me, they still think, Oh, he's white, he must be just like the rest of them, rich and spoiled. Well, I am HOMELESS, I have NOTHING. Maybe they take it out on the poor because the rich are too powerful for them to attack. Not all white people have it that good. Some of us have it pretty fucking rough. The LORD is a respecter of no man, let alone white man. It all depends on the tests the LORD requires us to pass to PROVE the sincerity of our LOVE and the sincerity of our FAITH. THEN and only then are we given the blessing from the LORD. Look around, there are plenty of other races of man that are blessed. FUCK WHITE SUPREMISTS. FUCK ANY GROUP WHO THINKS THEIR COLOR IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER's. THIS IS IGNORANCE. WE ALL COME FROM THE SAME TREE. THE TREE OF LIFE. It's time we all start respecting each other for our diversity, not fearing each other and hating. This great world of ours can be fixed in ONE generation if everyone would just stop and think of a HIGHER way of treating each other, like my friend, JESUS. Thanks for listening, Please take it to HEART. Your very life could depend on it. PEACE.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #4156843 - 05/10/05 11:40 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Semantically speaking, I don't necessarily hold the same beliefs as you.. but I recognize and appreciate the soul behind it.  :heart: :thumbup:

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Loc: The fourth dimension
Re: seekerofpeace [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #4157594 - 05/10/05 03:04 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hi,

When you make a statement to the universe such as "I am a seeker of peace" You will draw into your life situations and events that allow you to demonstrate and be the thing that you declare. In order to be peaceful, you will need chaos in your life to give you relativity.

"In the absence of that which is not, that which is, is not"

Does that make sense?

Hope all goes well with you operation, and I am sorry for your suffering. One day there will only be one race, THE HUMAN RACE. For the time being, we have to help educate the ignorant.

--------------------
"They are trying to build a prison, for you and me to live in"

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being