Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheShroomster
journeyman

Loc: Utah
Using grass to Increase O2 and remove C02.
    #413171 - 10/04/01 12:37 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I had the idea to add grass seed in my casing to remove Co2 and provide O2 so I don't have to fan ass much. I was planning on using finch seed  spawn with a compost substrate , and casing the bottom of a rubber made container. Simular to the DB kits. If I add grass seed to the 50/50 casing, the grass will grow and absorb the co2 released by the mushrooms and add o2 and h2o to the terrium. this will simulate what nature dose naturally. Hopefuly without fanning or humidifiers. just some light and misting every few days.

this is just an idea but any input will help

***** Margaritaville*****
Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
( Jimmy Buffett ):crazy: 

--------------------
        ***** Margaritaville*****
Wasted away again in Margaritaville,
Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt.
( Jimmy Buffett ):crazy: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefiddler4u
enthusiast
Loc: Where the shrooms are gre...
Re: Using grass to Increase O2 and remove C02. [Re: TheShroomster]
    #413302 - 10/04/01 03:52 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry to bust your bubble.....but grass will not produce enough o2 to keep your mushies happy.
Would be nice though :)
Good Luck!

I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

--------------------
I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me, and I in him, he will bare much fruit.
Apart from me you can do nothing. john 15:5

OfflineDrJoseph
Wendy shot thegun.

Loc: intermolecular travel
Re: Using grass to Increase O2 and remove C02. [Re: TheShroomster]
    #413915 - 10/04/01 04:57 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You can buy pressurized bottles of O2 in hardware stores. If you dont feel like buying the attachment valve thing, when you want to release the 02 into your rubbermade box just jab a pen into the opening in the 02 canister. Better yet, make some sort of divise so that when the 02 is released, it is released into water, addign both 02 and humidity.
peace

its not gonna be like you think it is - thats one thing you can take to the bank.

--------------------
"cus it aint gonna be like you think it is - thats the one thing you can take to the bank." - Terance mckenna

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates