Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
She's found me !!
    #4133518 - 05/04/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Lucy has found her way into my life finally !! I've been so anxious when just the other day a friend called me up and said good ol' Lucy is only a few miles up the road, so I plan to pick her up on friday and have a wonderful time with her this weekend.  :thumbup: :heart: :thumbup:

Here's the thing, my cousin and a few friends want to trip but I don't know if I should with them, or solo. I consider myself sort of odd. When we smoke and we're out in public I always bug out, for whatever reason, it happens every single time though, so I've come to terms with it and when I go out now high I can usually deal with the paranoia, it doesnt go away I just deal. When I smoke alone however it doesn't happen, I just have fun. My last mushroom trip a few weeks ago was a rough one, I was out with this same cuosin that wants to take the 'cid, and a few of his friends and things went downhill I started buggin' again and had to go back to his house by myself because I was (in retrospect) bringing everyone around me into a bad little trip, I know 100% if I was alone on that mushroom trip I would be finee and have a great time. Well.. this is the dilemma

I want to be out with my cousin, he's never taken acid and is VERY excited also about the first time, and I am as well, I want to share this experience with him and have a great time however, not tripping solo makes me vulnerable to a bad trip, which I don't want to experience for my first Lucy experience, any suggestions on maybe how I could get over this ltitle phobia of being with other people, public, or whatever? Any advice would be greatly put to use!  :thumbup: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: She's found me !! [Re: FreeFalling]
    #4133576 - 05/04/05 04:21 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well...im somewhat like yourself. altho, i love being stoned with others, alone, or in public. I found that tripping alone takes alot of stress off if me. I love it. But if you have never taken LSD, i would advise that you take it with someone who has. Just make sure its a small group. I would even recommend going to a local park (an open spot where people wont bother you)

If you have done it before...do it alone. Some people enjoy it with others and some enjoy it more alone. I happen to be a fan of tripping alone.

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Edited by Toddo (05/04/05 05:24 PM)

OfflineFreeFalling
Re: She's found me !! [Re: Toddo]
    #4133596 - 05/04/05 04:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That's the problem, nobody's done it before, at least nobody in the likes of my knowing that would be willing this weekend. So everyone is a Lucy-Virigin. Nobody really knows what to expect, everyone is just really excited.

Reasons for wanting to trip alone are: I feel more free to explore my mind without the worries of other peopl ebing around, things I may say or do infront of them or simply being entertaining. Also, if someone else spins into a bad trip for whatever reason while i'm there I have no experience inwhat to do, nor would I want their negative vibes rubbing off on me.

Reasons for wanting to trip with people. I like the feeling of connecting with people when experiencing something great for the first time together (i.e my first mushroom trip with a buddy of mine), I like people showing me things they've experienced before, I like the sense of dependability incase I feel like anything's going wrong I know someone's there who'll help me if I really need it.

There's pros and cons to both sides.  :confused:

Is there anything people here do (i.e 'syke'(sp?) yourself up so to speak) before a trip to ensure in your head that it's going to be a great one ?

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#4133611 - 05/04/05 04:28 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It sounds like you've psyched yourself up enough already. You're problems with paranoi are by no means unique. I would say it happens to most to a greater or lesser extent.

The only advice I can really offer: "Set and Setting". Makre sure you are with people you know or are comfortable with, and the same goes for location. enjoy!

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: She's found me !! [Re: badchad]
    #4133655 - 05/04/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, I do reccomend you have someone with you to help you through if things go downhill for you, but from what I can tell, you do not feel good about tripping with those people.
Let me ask you, is it ever good to expect a bad trip and to feel like bad things are going to happen when you trip?

If it is just a little nervousness, like, the natural kind you get before every trip, then trip with them, but still try not to worry too much.

And for your first time, try to find someone that has done acid to help you through any problems.

Enjoy your trip, and get me a postcard :smile:

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#4133675 - 05/04/05 04:39 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

FreeFalling said:
That's the problem, nobody's done it before, at least nobody in the likes of my knowing that would be willing this weekend. So everyone is a Lucy-Virigin. Nobody really knows what to expect, everyone is just really excited.

Reasons for wanting to trip alone are: I feel more free to explore my mind without the worries of other peopl ebing around, things I may say or do infront of them or simply being entertaining. Also, if someone else spins into a bad trip for whatever reason while i'm there I have no experience inwhat to do, nor would I want their negative vibes rubbing off on me.

Reasons for wanting to trip with people. I like the feeling of connecting with people when experiencing something great for the first time together (i.e my first mushroom trip with a buddy of mine), I like people showing me things they've experienced before, I like the sense of dependability incase I feel like anything's going wrong I know someone's there who'll help me if I really need it.

There's pros and cons to both sides.  :confused:

Is there anything people here do (i.e 'syke'(sp?) yourself up so to speak) before a trip to ensure in your head that it's going to be a great one ?

Alright, I have never taken LSD but I would start of with a low dose of it alone. (be out in nature!  This way you will never be alone. :cool:)  Make sure your read into the effects and maybe even talk to someone online who as done it.  ( maybe someone from this site) 

Have fun! Jump on a bike and ride off to the local nature center :grin: :thumbup: :heart: :mushroom2:!

--------------------

Offlinemushiesonmymind
Stranger
    #4133806 - 05/04/05 05:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

if you have never taken LSD then why are you giving advice? is this advice based of your experience on shrooms. i read a post yesturday where people were complaining about people like you, giving advice about a substance they have never experienced. i too have never experienced LSD so therefor i will give no advice except for have fun.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4133821 - 05/04/05 05:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

There is an easy solution to this.

Definately trip with your cousin so you guys can look out for one another on your first journey. It is also very nice to have some company while journeying.

Let his friends come along if you feel up to it. If not just ask your cousin if you guys could just trip alone because you are not comfortable around a lot of people. He should be understanding. He is your family.

Either route you take DEFINATELY do not go out in public. Who says you guys have to go out in public? Trip during the day and go to a nice secluded spot in nature and enjoy the wonders.. You will have a much better time on a nice sunny day with some clouds in the sky out by a lake or stream with the woods all around you. It will be comforting.

Take it easy man..

Do you know the print you are getting? Some of the doses are very weak right now so you might have to eat a couple more than a normal dose.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineFreeFalling
Re: She's found me !! [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4133870 - 05/04/05 05:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Not sure of the doses yet, I should be finding out tonight or tomorrow and beleve I will be posting here for some doseage advice, I want this experience to be perfect and most memorable, though I'm sure it will be. Also, we were actually probably going for a night time trip rather than day time. There's more people out in the day time, and especially that we live in a highly populated city atmosphere, there's no real nature settings, so more than likely if we are outside at all at a park it will be at night, otherwise it will be indoors. So i'm looking for music and such to keep us entertained :smile:

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: She's found me !! [Re: mushiesonmymind]
    #4133889 - 05/04/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mushiesonmymind said:
if you have never taken LSD then why are you giving advice?  is this advice based of your experience on shrooms.  i read a post yesturday where people were complaining about people like you, giving advice about a substance they have never experienced.  i too have never experienced LSD so therefor i will give no advice except for have fun.

I was trying to let them know that my opinion is coming from someone who has never taken it.  Thats all. 

Didnt mean any harm by it. :crazy:

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#4133977 - 05/04/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

If you have a problem with tripping around other people, or in public here's my advice to you. Don't trip around a group of people or trip in public. Find a private place with a close friend you trust. That should solve your problem.

Acid and Shrooms are very similar but at the same time very different. I enjoy acid trips much more then I enjoy shroom trips. Shrooms trips are much more intense and emotional for me. Where as, acid trips are more of a mental/light-hearted trip for me. Seems like I end up laughing for 8 hours straight on acid and I'm sore for days after from laughing so hard.

Anyhow, what I'm trying to get at, if you're experienced with shrooms, you should be fine on acid. Just get into a private setting with a single friend you trust and have a great time.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4134428 - 05/04/05 07:44 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dosage advice isn't allowed on the forums. I will state that personally I would take no less than 2 or 3 doses for my first trip. You want it to be a nice one. If they are the condors I would personally dose around 6 or 7 because they are very weak. If it's the white unperfed I guess 2 would be gravy for me personally. Iv also heard good things about the mushroom blotter. If you get the mush blotter I would personally dose 2.

Just drop a line when you find out and Ill let you know what Id personally eat. Lucy is a very kind girl. I am sure you will have a good time and find some light within the journey. :heart:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4134471 - 05/04/05 07:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dosage advice
Dosage advice is allowed in this forum. Remember that you have to take responsibility for your actions. We make every effort to ensure accurate information, but you should not take what is said as undisputed fact. Everyone is free to post here.

For questions about proper dosage concerning all different strains of mushrooms check out The Magic Mushroom Dosage Calculator.
General dose charts can often be found at The Vaults of Erowid.

The only reason dose age advise is allowed in the forum is because the only substances we can discus here mushrooms, LSD, DMT, Mescaline, Salvia, LSA, and Cannabis, as opposed to ODD. In ODD you can discus almost any drug, so dosage advise is not allowed in that forum.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: She's found me !! [Re: gdman]
    #4136022 - 05/05/05 01:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for clearing that up bro.  :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------

Offlinebluedolphin

#4137063 - 05/05/05 10:12 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I would definitely not suggest 3 blotters to start out with. Of course if they are notoriously weak you might need that much.

But if you have good blotter, and you heard it was good or looked it up in the Recent LSD Prints thread in ODD, you should only need 1, maybe 1.5 if you want to *make sure* you trip.

You can always take more next time but a single hit of good LSD is nothing to scoff at.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: She's found me !! [Re: bluedolphin]
    #4139835 - 05/05/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

bluedolphin said:
But if you have good blotter, and you heard it was good or looked it up in the Recent LSD Prints thread in ODD, you should only need 1, maybe 1.5 if you want to *make sure* you trip.

You can always take more next time but a single hit of good LSD is nothing to scoff at.

I would agree with this comment if it was 1999 or 2000.

It's few and far between you will find any doses now that will get you off to where you want to go with just one hit. I would take 2 of any of the doses out now for a good strong first trip. No offense.

The condors are reported very very weak from what I hear and I'v been told to dose 7 of those.

I hear the mushroom blotter and white unperf's are good but I'd still dose atleast 2 of either one of those prints.

:heart:

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #4141372 - 05/06/05 08:48 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

tell him you wanna do it with you and him, now one else.. say you got stoned in the woods with people and theres absolutely no one else around would you still bug out? is it the intereaction with any other people?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4142762 - 05/06/05 02:46 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

From what I've heard those white unperfed are equal to the hits going around in 80s and 90s......1 hit be enough.

--------------------

OfflineFreeFalling
Re: She's found me !! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4143412 - 05/06/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, new update is I won't be getting these until sunday or monday. (I hate slow people :smirk:) But I suppose good things come in time. The description I just received as to what they are is "its made on just regular whitepaper", that's what I just got from my friend. I'm guessing white unperfed maybe? Not sure, but whatever.. I'm picking up at least 5, any suggestions as to amount of consumption ?

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4143625 - 05/06/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Its likely the white unperf. Like Dark_Star recommended, eat one .25"x.25" inch square blotter.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag