Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
best wishes to all of you
    #4130399 - 05/04/05 12:36 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I finally understand. I am schizophrenic. I am enlightened. Is there a difference? Only in the (mis)labelling. I am a phoenix. I am a magician. I am a member of the Galactic Federation. I am enlightened, so are we all.

DXM and LSD are divine molecules and have helped me to these realizations, but the work was my own. No longer can I endulge in escapism, distraction, addiction, ego. I see the whole picture, I see through myself, and I cannot lie to myself. I can no longer deceive myself, for the universe is within all its parts, and any distraction leads back to the ultimate truth from which I seek distraction. In the darkest shadows I see only light.

This is my burden, and this burden of enlightenment creates the friction that empowers me to continue along my path. Enlightenment is just a word, and I still have much to learn. I speak righteously because to me this is a matter of life and death. True insanity and delusion awaits me behind any doubt, any self-doubt, any excuses. I walk a razor blade and would have it no other way, as precise focus must always be maintained.

There is nothing and nobody but myself to save me. Nothing external can be my crutch, I cannot use a crutch. I cannot unlearn what I have learnt, I cannot close my eyes to what I see in everything. There is no escape, there is no part separate from the whole. There is nothing to make my journey easier, nor is there hardship along my journey. Suffering is finally over. I am afraid of no confrontation, not even with death itself.

It is not yet time for me to return to subtle cosmic existence. Much work on this planet must be done. I love you all, unconditionally; I cannot not. I swear I will post wisely on these boards to help evolve all along our respective paths, and I ask forgiveness for whatever errors in my ways will betray my best intentions. Sometimes it's best to say things not as they are, and this convention is what I need learn.

Take this for what it's worth, to you the reader.

:japsmile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: best wishes to all of you [Re: the_phoenix]
    #4130414 - 05/04/05 12:39 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

What you say may be part of the puzzle, but my friend; THERE IS ALWAYS MORE TO EVERYTHING. :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #4130470 - 05/04/05 12:54 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When I think of Buddha; I think of cough syrup.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: best wishes to all of you [Re: Swami]
    #4130542 - 05/04/05 01:09 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
When I think of Buddha; I think of cough syrup.

That gave me a chuckle.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #4130698 - 05/04/05 01:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the_phoenix said:
I finally understand. I am schizophrenic. I am enlightened. Is there a difference? Only in the (mis)labelling. I am a phoenix. I am a magician. I am a member of the Galactic Federation. I am enlightened, so are we all.

Each of us here is mentally challenged in some form or another.  I have been diagnosed ADHD and Aspergers.  Oh, well.  We all find ways of overcoming.  Overcoming what, I don't know.  My brain is literally fucked up.

Lately, I have been locking my keys in the car more than usual.  Today, I started to walk out of a cafeteria with a cup of coffee without paying for it. I don't know who I know because I've become so damned busy.  Fuck my brain.

Quote:

DXM and LSD are divine molecules and have helped me to these realizations, but the work was my own. No longer can I endulge in escapism, distraction, addiction, ego. I see the whole picture, I see through myself, and I cannot lie to myself. I can no longer deceive myself, for the universe is within all its parts, and any distraction leads back to the ultimate truth from which I seek distraction. In the darkest shadows I see only light.

I see light every where.  I have to be able to see light or I will succumb to the dark, and I am an optimist, damn it!

Quote:

This is my burden, and this burden of enlightenment creates the friction that empowers me to continue along my path. Enlightenment is just a word, and I still have much to learn. I speak righteously because to me this is a matter of life and death. True insanity and delusion awaits me behind any doubt, any self-doubt, any excuses. I walk a razor blade and would have it no other way, as precise focus must always be maintained.

There is nothing and nobody but myself to save me. Nothing external can be my crutch, I cannot use a crutch. I cannot unlearn what I have learnt, I cannot close my eyes to what I see in everything. There is no escape, there is no part separate from the whole. There is nothing to make my journey easier, nor is there hardship along my journey. Suffering is finally over. I am afraid of no confrontation, not even with death itself.

It is not yet time for me to return to subtle cosmic existence. Much work on this planet must be done. I love you all, unconditionally; I cannot not. I swear I will post wisely on these boards to help evolve all along our respective paths, and I ask forgiveness for whatever errors in my ways will betray my best intentions. Sometimes it's best to say things not as they are, and this convention is what I need learn.

Take this for what it's worth, to you the reader.

:japsmile:

I think it is really cool that you are doing this.  You sound really intelligent, but schizophrenics usually are highly intelligent.

And don't worry about posting wisely.  Post whateverthefuck you feel like posting.  I prefer an intelligent brain to a well thought out brain.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
Re: best wishes to all of you [Re: Frog]
    #4130739 - 05/04/05 01:48 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, best wishes to you pheonix; you're a good guy. It's probably good to lay off the DXM, that stuff is more lethal than most people realize.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
    #4131021 - 05/04/05 02:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

The birthing of another :sun:....!    :wink:

:heart:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Re: best wishes to all of you [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4131707 - 05/04/05 10:45 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It's warming to know I'm not alone on my razor blade's edge. Different waves, same ocean, eh?

Perhaps I should have not mentionned anything about DXM. :lol: I was not 'under the influence' when I posted. But look, I don't want to promote DXM use to everybody. It thrusts you along the spiritual journey, or into delusion. It really isn't a toy. It's isn't a 'fun' drug, though journeying is certainly enjoyable. I've scarcely seen a drug so generally misunderstood and misused.

I must post wisely, Frog, for my own sake. :smile: Cursing at your brain, by the way, is losing faith in it and telling it not to work. I forget things to, but the question is, do I let it distract me, sweep me up in thought and self-doubt? Hehe, I love your sig by the way.

OfflineAlan Stone
Corpus

Loc: Ten feet up
    #4131713 - 05/04/05 10:47 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Did you self-diagnose the schizophrenia? If so, you might not be seeing the whole picture after all :smile:

Good luck with the path of the sage. Been there and back a few times and I've come out exactly the same and exactly the opposite at the same time. Non-duality for ya... bleh.

--------------------
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

- Aristotle

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Re: best wishes to all of you [Re: Alan Stone]
    #4131724 - 05/04/05 10:54 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I use the word schizophrenia loosely. My Dad's brother has it, and my Dad told me I have special genes, whatever that means. Let's put it this way, I believe I would go crazy did I not believe in anything greater. But it is nothing to worry about. :smile: Worry more, I say, about the delusional folk who believe in nothing greater.

Is faith anything more than properly- and intuitively-vectored delusion?

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4131764 - 05/04/05 11:10 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Don't worry bout nuttin. :grin: :heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
    #4131769 - 05/04/05 11:12 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the_phoenix said:
Is faith anything more than properly- and intuitively-vectored delusion?

The kind with a pur(e)pose~ and a path....  :wink:    :sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology