Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

ok, first trip, day or night?
    #4129234 - 05/03/05 07:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

im so fucking excited, i just got an 1/8th of some potent stuff (according to my friend) like golden caps or something, anyways, where to trip? i am thinking of doing it while at the beach by my house where me and my friend hang out, also we have this cool spot we chill thats cut into the rock, like a cave thing.

anyways, should i trip day or night? or like, dusk, i dont know, but when should i ingest and why? thanks

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #4129255 - 05/03/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

First time advice:
  Do it with someone who wont fuck with you.  Make sure they have shroomed before.

Do it in the morning.  Seems to have the best vibes (happier trip) 

Im not sure if you should eat all of the 8th.  Split it with a friend.  Things get super crazy on half.

o yeah...and stay out in nature.  ITs soooo much better.

Have fun!  :cheers: :bye: :thumbup: :sun: :sun: :mushroom2:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4129263 - 05/03/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Whichever you choose, plan it according so you'll start to peak at sunrise/sunset.

You'll thank me later.

It's all really a matter of opinion.. you'll find which works best for you. If you're going to be tripping in the day, don't forget some nice sunglasses.

I achieve most visuals at night, but I achieve a more spiritual earth-loving electric feeling during the day.

Either way, let us know how it goes!

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: Toddo]
    #4129270 - 05/03/05 07:18 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea i have a question, if for my first time i were to trip alone and start out on 1.75 grams-2 do you think by any chance i will end up walking in front of a car or jumping out of a window? Everything i know is from shitty TV telling me if i shroom im gonna jump off a bridge. set me straight PLZ!

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: PreparationH]
    #4130178 - 05/03/05 09:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

In MY experience... you are thinking way too much to become unaware of things, because although confused, your mind seems to analyze every decision you make, unless you let free and go with it. Anyways, what im saying is, dude, sometimes if i look into other rooms/outside, my mind screams DANGER EVIL UNKNOWN and i just cant even walk to it, so jumping off a bridge? doubt it.

Edited by gma (05/03/05 10:00 PM)

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #4130408 - 05/03/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

do you smoke weed? do you like being stonded in the daytime or night better?

i like being stonded in the day and conversely, i like tripping during the day.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: PreparationH]
    #4130419 - 05/03/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PreperationH said:
yea i have a question, if for my first time i were to trip alone and start out on 1.75 grams-2 do you think by any chance i will end up walking in front of a car or jumping out of a window? Everything i know is from shitty TV telling me if i shroom im gonna jump off a bridge. set me straight PLZ!

Only if you're a complete moron....

Edited to add: If you have suicidal tendencies you should honestly wait until you get into the right mindstate. Obviously the trip will go with your emotions. If you have tried to commit suicide in the past by jumping off a bridge and are feeling suicidal at this point in time the shrooms are going to elevate you suicidal emotions. So ask yourself. Are you in the right state of mind to be tripping? If you are happy you should be fine. Are you thinking about jumping off a bridge while sober?

Also.. How old are you?!?? :crazy:

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (05/03/05 10:44 PM)

Offlineshroomdreams
Chick on amission

Loc: South of SeattLe.. but no...
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: TODAY]
    #4130436 - 05/03/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i like tripping at sunset.. not sure why hallucinate more and just like it best compared to everything else.. and as for the whole jumping off/out of shit thing.. to me it's seemed like a good idea.. but i would never do it.. like the other day i chased some ducks around while tripping.. and then i wondered about climbing up a tower and jumping out.. but i knew i shouldn't so i didn't i didn't try to cuz of my high.. TV lies.. p.s. smoke about 30 min after you eat em.. you'll thank me later

--------------------
a girl in search of a good trip

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: shroomdreams]
    #4130454 - 05/03/05 10:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shroomdreams said:
i like tripping at sunset.. not sure why hallucinate more and just like it best compared to everything else.. and as for the whole jumping off/out of shit thing.. to me it's seemed like a good idea.. but i would never do it.. like the other day i chased some ducks around while tripping.. and then i wondered about climbing up a tower and jumping out.. but i knew i shouldn't so i didn't i didn't try to cuz of my high.. TV lies.. p.s. smoke about 30 min after you eat em.. you'll thank me later

You must have issues if you think of committing suicide. That or you yourself are spreading propoganda here on the boards.... :thumbdown:

To the dude who asked. Read my above post to you. It answers your question completely. You will be fine man unless you are fucked in the head before hand and trying to commit suicide on the regular or very seriously thinking about it.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offlineshroomdreams
Chick on amission

Loc: South of SeattLe.. but no...
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4130457 - 05/03/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

not committing suicide.. more like what it'd be like to fly

--------------------
a girl in search of a good trip

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: Adden]
    #4130463 - 05/03/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
Whichever you choose, plan it according so you'll start to peak at sunrise/sunset.

You'll thank me later.

It's all really a matter of opinion.. you'll find which works best for you. If you're going to be tripping in the day, don't forget some nice sunglasses.

I achieve most visuals at night, but I achieve a more spiritual earth-loving electric feeling during the day.

Either way, let us know how it goes!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

One more thing to add.

If you have anxiety or fear of the dark definately DO NOT under any circumstances trip in the dark.

I personally prefer to trip during the day.

However I must admit one of the best trips of my life was at night. A very close girl friend of mine and myself both ate 2 hits of pyramid blotter.

If you have a very good female friend who you are close to I suggest dosing with her for your first time if she is into it. :heart:

Peace and good vibes to you bro.

:sun:

--------------------

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

#4130892 - 05/04/05 12:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i think im going for nightish, but it will still be fairly light because of summer. I was thinking about getting some DXM and some good bud. Anyone recomend doing shrooms in conjucntion with dex? also, when should i smoke the weed? man its gonna be a wild night

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Offlinejoshua_5
rebel without a pause

#4131005 - 05/04/05 12:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mattzdope said:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

One more thing to add.

If you have anxiety or fear of the dark definately DO NOT under any circumstances trip in the dark.
:sun:

I don't know about all that. I normally do not like being in the dark for long periods of time and yesterday, which was my first trip so my logic may not be as good as yours, I sat alone in the bathroom in the dark. I had some amazing, somewhat scary at points, but nevertheless amazing trip time while in the dark. :eek:
Maybe it all depends on the person. I went in there when I was beginning to peak and wow. I am buying some more and going to do it in the woods around sunset. Camping trip!!! Yay!!!

xoxo
Joshua

--------------------
we have everything
and we have nothing
and some men do it in churches
and some men do it by tearing butterflies in half.

OfflineSoftRat
Stranger
    #4205636 - 05/22/05 01:03 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Psychedelic drugs do not rob youof your free will ( ie make you insane). As such you are 100% responsible for everything you say and do under their influence. By the way this is true of pretty much every mind altering drug except dilirients like datura or dramamine which can and often do induce a state of temporary insanity.

Thats said if you you eat shrooms and walk in front of car it's cause you chose to do so, or you just were not being careful and paying attention before you crossed the street. Of coarse, if your going to walk around in public while intoxicated you do need to pay extra attention when doing stuff like crossing a street. And you should not be doing stuff like climbing trees and steep rocks.

--------------------
Everything I say in these posts is a made up fiction.

Offlineryanvergel
qdbpqdbp
Male

Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: SoftRat]
    #4206129 - 05/22/05 09:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

IMO, night would yield a better trip, but playing it safe would be to do it in the day time, the sunlight/brightness can help ground you better.

But I've read that the uberbrightnes of daytime doesn't help visuals on shrooms, so consider that too.

--------------------
So it goes.

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #4206781 - 05/22/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: Annom]
    #4206787 - 05/22/05 01:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

trip early on a nice sunny day.. and make sure you have weed and take the whole eighth

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: ok, first trip, day or night? [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #4206794 - 05/22/05 01:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Please add your contributions to the day vs night discussion in the thread I posted above. It's better to have all posts combined in one thread. Thanks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom