Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Salvia - IAmShaman....
    #2966975 - 08/05/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey people,
Just looking on IAmShaman trying to buy my first batch of salvia extract and noticed that it said "For use as an incense component only. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. " Is this more of a deterrent so the company cannot be held responsible or is it a serious warning. Iim after some to smoke and am wondering if i should adhere to this warning.
Thanks

Peace

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBioSore
Drunken' Irish
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #2967047 - 08/05/04 07:07 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah. All sellers have to say that it's not for human consumption. That's not a worry.

BTW - Great choice. I've bought from them before and loved it. Extremely cheap for good stuff.

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Oklahoma City , OK, USA Flag
    #2968231 - 08/05/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

They have top quality Salvia products.

Offlinethoth_the_moth
Entheopharoah

#2969829 - 08/05/04 08:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I must agree. Very good product. I have tried IAmShaman.com's 5x and 10x and both were very efficient for purposes other than for use as an "incense component" :smirk:

--------------------
Thoth

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2969883 - 08/05/04 08:50 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

nice will purchase from them this weekend props

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

InvisibleDivinorum
Stranger

Loc: Somewhere over the rainbo...
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: ShroomFan]
    #2994449 - 08/12/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You won't go wrong buying Salvia leaf from ias. He has been very successful with a home grown business started up close to three years ago and now appears to be making many thousands of dollars a week off of selling Salvia incense using the process I taught him, well, with his own refinements since then I am sure, the same way I have continued to refine the techniques I use too. I wrote all of my most recent refinements to the process in a tech at the following URL:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1

edited: to make sure people don't misunderstand me, much of what I wrote about IAS are my assumptions from what I have seen on the net about his business, very successful and from what I can tell he probably sells more enhanced leaf than any other vendor in the country and there are tons of Salvia leaf shipped from Mexico to the US every year.

Edited by Divinorum (08/13/04 05:26 AM)

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #2994716 - 08/12/04 07:05 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

best vendor to buy salvia from
i had my 20x,and it was wicked
very nice,quality prodtucts...

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleDivinorum
Stranger

Loc: Somewhere over the rainbo...
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: butterflydawn]
    #2997329 - 08/12/04 07:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

What he is doing isn't hard, you can make your own standardized leaf very easily, or even build up a successful business of your own using the tek I have in the FAQ contributions section (link in my last post of this thread). Although the larger web sites selling enhanced leaf won't admit it because they don't want more competition, they are making a killing off of selling leaf buying it from 7 to 13 cents a gram depending on the amount they buy at one time, and then selling it for 20 dollars or more a gram when enhanced. Do the math, even if you use 12 grams of leaf to make a single gram of 10X that only costs them a couple of bucks to make, even considering solvents and they sell it for close to 20 dollars a gram and that's not counting their "handing" charges! That's a better investment for your efforts or money than you can get anywhere else.

The secret of making money off of Salvia is to sell it at or just alittle below the best price that IAS is selling it for. People selling it for 40 dollars a gram for 10X aren't going to get much market share IMHO.

Here is a web link to buy your own bulk leaf if you want to go into the biz:

http://www.aztecasplants.com

Also, for more indepth extraction information here is a link to almost everything I know about extractions: http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=002294

Edit: If you want to cruise through my extraction photo album here is a link: http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/salvinorin2003/

Edited by Divinorum (08/13/04 04:50 AM)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: Divinorum]
    #4124872 - 05/02/05 07:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Do yall think it's cool to use a credit card to order from IAmShaman?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4126753 - 05/03/05 07:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

absolutely, no problem using a credit card or debit card.  and iamshaman is a great vendor, one of the best i reckon :laugh:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: Locus]
    #4126836 - 05/03/05 07:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I didn't have as much luck with IAM. I placed an order requested next day shipping and it arrived 5 days later with a note saying they'd send the rest of my order (out of stock). I called them after 2 days and they said I would get a refund for the difference in shipping ($15). Never happened and I was banned from the site for sending repetitive emails to try clearing it up. I still haven't recieved my blue Lotus seed pods.

The salvia was the best I'd tried though.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: Cowgold]
    #4126956 - 05/03/05 08:24 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hmmm, well that sucks. ive had some trouble with them in the past, but they've always cleared it up and tried to help as much as possible. and you can't beat the ship time. the prices aren't bad either. and the quality is always good. so i've stayed with them.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: Locus]
    #4127244 - 05/03/05 09:55 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks guys. I tried to order some but my wife caught me and started going ape.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #4129436 - 05/03/05 08:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Never had any problems with Iamshaman. They are my favorite online vendor for ethnobotanicals. Always quality product and very fast shipping. A guy mentioned above that he got his product late. I never had that problem with them. They also provide tracking codes for your product as most vendors do.

There is a discount code specifically for shroomery members. After you hit add to cart at the bottom of the page you will see a coupon box to type in a code. Type in: shroom3 to get your Shroomery member discount.

Check your PM's Notorious I have a better discount code I will hook you up with for easing my mind the other night about the plastic ordeal.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Offline_Shrew_
Grandaddy-Underneaththe WeepingWillow

Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4144653 - 05/07/05 12:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

iamshamen used to have his Chicago Milwaukee avenue address on his website. when I first learned about salvia 3 years ago I got online and attempted to find a herbal shop in the city that might sell it. I found IAmShamen's website and noticed it had a chicago address only 5 minutes from me. I hopped into my car and found out the address was for a condo building a block north of north ave on milwaukee ave. So i went home and shot the shamen an email explaining that i drove by thinking he would have a front store and since he didn't asked if he would make a sale to me in person...you see, it was the christmas holiday and i was young and foolishly was desparately attempting to get the salvia for an occassion only a day away. I guess that scared the shamen. The next day he changed his mailing address on his website to a po box and never responded to my email nor my interest in buying his product. I was 3 years removed from college, a normal guy living a normal life...but I guess he didn't know that. Anyways, it scared the little bastard and now I have this negative idea about him extracting in his condo, living the good life off of ridiculous mark ups on an underground substance sold to teens....I guess he kinda seems to be the shady character. Hm, i should start extracting and selling.

--------------------
_Shrew_

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia - IAmShaman.... [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4145406 - 05/07/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

about the tracking codes though... ya know, i've tried them and they never work for me. so that's always disappointing. i didn't know other's tracking codes actually work.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale