Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
trippin on a camping trip
    #4123050 - 05/02/05 11:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

At the end of this month I'm going on a camping trip with a bunch of my friends. Some of us are gonna trip while we're there. I've tripped outside before, but never in the woods. I was thinking about eating 350(9 grams) morning glory seeds and half an eighth of shrooms. The only problem is I don't know when the best time to do it would be. I've never dosed before 4pm, so I've never had a whole trip during the day before. I was thinking that if I do it at night time the visuals would be a lot better, and it would be a pretty crazy environment. If I do it during the daylight then I'll be able to go out hiking while tripping, and have my first full day trip in the woods. When do you think the best time to dose would be?

Also, I've done morning glories once before and tripped for a lot longer than I do on shrooms, probably around a 9 hour trip. Would it be best for me to take the morning glories, wait a couple of hours for the nauseau to go away, then eat the shrooms :mushroom2:?

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: trippin on a camping trip [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4123093 - 05/02/05 11:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You should time it so that the peak, or plateau, is right at sunset. So if the sunset is at 8:30, take the drugs at around 6:00.

I have had some awsome trips outdoors during the daytime, one was on top of a high mountaintop, and the clouds of mist would swirl past us, every now and then Rainier would pop into view. It was an incredible day; we ended up taking mushrooms, beer, weed, and codeine around noon. There were even some stoners that came hiking all the way up to where we were, we smoked a bowl with them and they asked, "why is your friend jumping around on the rocks and yelling?" and I said, "that actually looks like a lot of fun," and down the hillside I go.

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: trippin on a camping trip [Re: SWEDEN]
    #4124434 - 05/02/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I tripped in the mountains this weekend, and our sleep cycle was scrweed up, so we dosed at about 3am and got to trip into the morning. It was fantastic. Have fun. If I were you I'd just scrap the morning glories and eat more shrooms instead, but thats your call. have fun!

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: trippin on a camping trip [Re: Noviseer]
    #4124791 - 05/02/05 07:00 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the responses.

I have half an eighth of shrooms right now, not sure if I'll be able to find more before the camping trip, and that's not enough for me to get a nice hard trip by itself.

Whenever I take shrooms I usually take them for the sunset so this time I think I would rather stick with earlier or later?

Any other input?

--------------------

InvisibleASliceofPI

Re: trippin on a camping trip [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4125328 - 05/02/05 08:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Either way im sure you will have fun, just take them whenever it feels right. I have had a lot of nice visuals during the day time, everything is very bright and colorful, but ive also had excellent times at night.

Offlineg0ree
Stranger
Re: trippin on a camping trip [Re: ASliceofPI]
    #4126079 - 05/02/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you will have a great time. i would recommend doing it at night if its going to be one of the two. every time i trip (which is usually at night) i try to make a habit of going into the woods. your eyes are sensitive to light when you're on it, so if the moon is out you should be able to get around alright. i always find myself dazing off at the trees, though. at night, they aren't all different colors. they're all just black. they just look like black shadows in the air. it's good if there's a light (ie: strong moonlight, campfire, etc) in the background. look at the light through the trees and sometimes they will start to wave at you. the woods are great. have fun bro..i'm planning a similar excursion this weekend too :smile:

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Re: trippin on a camping trip [Re: g0ree]
    #4127167 - 05/03/05 09:26 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

nice, nighttime does sound good. there will be like 3 camp fires and hopefully a nice bright moon. i can just imagine how cool all the shadows of the trees will be in the distance from the moon and campfires. i'll probably dose at like 6:30 like sweden suggested so i'll be peaking at sunset and so it'll be early enough for me to not get tired during the trip. i hate tripping when i'm tired. can't wait for the camping trip now.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds