Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleUmaGuma
Stranger
Juts Thought You Should Know
    #412714 - 10/03/01 05:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

The recent events and particularly recent posts I have seen here and elsewhere today have caused me to once again be the asshole (as I have already been called here, if I read correctly). And, as it is obvious to me that some people just don't seem to get it. Also, to address the conspiracy theorists who wish to detract attention from the big picture. This isn't just about vendors who sell products thru these forums and deliver them. I find it utterly rediculous to base purchase decisions or personal views of vendors on these factors alone.

This issue has been brought out here in the past with apparent disregad...at least from my limited and casual viewing of the forums. Perhaps, in light of the recent events, some further consideration should be given at this time. After all this is all about looking out for the communitie's best interest isn't it??!! This is about credibility isn't it? And, as has been well pointed out by one of the vendors here, this is about TRUST...isn't it?

It is my belief that you should be aware that McMan is not the only vendor on this site whose recent past actions may be cause for concern. Then again they may not...I often shake my head at the aparent disregard some seem to have with the potential repercussions of disseminateing personal information that could, under the right circumstances and in the wrong hands, land you in prison. As well as the apparent disregard for the seriousness of the activities we all discuss on these boards....and thus, the need for some damn common sense to say the very least!

Unlike the McMan fiasco, I have direct personal knwoledge and involvement with this particular incident. I have said all I care to say and then some regarding this issue on The Forrest Floor forums, therefore, I will be brief. About three months ago, the vendor known here as dimitri211 posted the private information, specifically the name and address, on FF of a person whom he had dealings with. This information along with of a plethora of other inapropriate and abusive bullshit was deleted across the forums and he was baned from the site.

There are numerous regulars here who are aware of this and some have indeed spoken up repetedly here and there. There are others regulars here who don't seem to find this at all bothersome. In fact some of them have vehemently defended this person (at this point I just gotta interject that I find it amuseing, in a pathetic sort of way, how cheaply the blind loyalty of some is to acquire in the OMC). As I have said elsewhere, I personally don't give a shit who chooses to deal with this individual. I do know however that it will be a cold day in hell before I deal with this person or any like him. It's up to you to make of this what you will.

Some of the members in these circles seem to want to avoid discussing these serious issues (at least they are serious in my view). Everythings roses...let's be nice...let's just stick our heads in the sand. Well, I'm not one of those people...as you may have noticed.

Just thought you should know.

--------------------
For the best bad vibe going and privacy violations thrown in at no extra charge visit
Dr Blueballs
He's got it goin on!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: UmaGuma]
    #412807 - 10/03/01 06:44 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I have never know dimitri to be anything but helpful. Before I would consider not doing business with him I would have to SEE harsh evidence. Not hear someone from some other site bitch about him.

larry

I'm only a man
In a silly red sheet
digging for kyptonite on this one way street

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #412820 - 10/03/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I saw it, he posted the guys name and address in full plain view for the FF world to see. I have since helped dimitri in aquiring links to some of the products he sells. But no, I wouldn't want my address in his hands. Of course last time I checked, you'd have to be a crippled newbie without a car to need any of it anyways. I've got everything on his site in either 50lb bags or cases and I'm not a supplier and I'm not even growing currently.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #413259 - 10/04/01 01:53 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

blah, blah, blah....Una...Shut The Fuck Already....you like to stir shit up way too much!! After all the BAD MOUTHING ABOUT THE SHROOMERY @ FF, You have the BALLZ to come over here??!!??
you are a piece of shit...really...and i am overly convinced you have an obsession with Dimitri...seriously!!
Quit Stalking Dimitri, and Quit Posting here as if you were welcome!!!
...get over it...

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

get all your supplies AND spores at a discount price!!! CLICK HERE!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Anonymous

Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: 40oz]
    #413303 - 10/04/01 03:56 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Anonymous

#413673 - 10/04/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

MCMAN has left the building!!!!!

No one here is doubting the seriousness of posting private messages, publicly. Certainly posting addresses should be grounds for immediate banning from any site like this!!!

My conspiracy theories are just observations. More then one negative event was occuring in the MCMAN incident. Some of the other parties were putting themselves in harms way, no matter what was said or done, this does not make it o.k. to post any PRIVATE information, publicly. I think more than MCMAN acted irresponsibly, so singling him out was equally wrong. He did not post any private information here, or even share private information with third parties. So while you are taking this so seriously, start pointing fingers at several members. Many acted irresponsibly!!!!!
We all know the seriousness of threats, we all know the seriousness of doing anything that can get yourself, or others in trouble. I have never and will never post any information that falls under that category. It is up to the moderators and administrators to determine who needs to be banned, not the members. If you don't feel safe here, leave!!!!!
No one is stopping, or can stop someone from leaving. I personally feel relatively safe trading and purchasing spores, it is legal, and everyone with the exception of a few bad trades has come through for me. I have yet to see any Vendor or person I have traded or bought from post anything remotely dangerous to me. I too did not like what dimitri did, so I will never buy or trade with him. Others still trust him.
The best thing anyone can do is deal only with the people you feel you can trust. Not to continue to bash people who have done dangerous things. It is the Administrators job to ban who they feel needs to be banned!!!
This is not a site that forces anyone to be here, you make a choice every day when you log on, if you can't take the heat then get out!!!
Peace Teonan

Offlinecamel
old hand

#422781 - 10/12/01 01:00 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

<sarcasm>
I remember back when this stuff happened on tFF, with Dimitri posting that one fellow's address.

I must say, this is the type of fellow *I* would support and give praise to. Afterall, he DOES have a really AWESOME site (macromedia FOREVER BABY!!!!), it just sucks you only sell vermiculite and peat moss. Screw it, I'll just send you $300 for being an awesome vendor. You've done so much for the community...

Maybe one day I TOO will learn how to post peoples' addresses for all to see...

regards...
camel
</sarcasm>

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: camel]
    #422800 - 10/12/01 01:34 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

...thats nice.

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

get all your supplies AND spores at a discount price!!! CLICK HERE!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: ]
    #422808 - 10/12/01 01:44 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, I remember when he posted that guys address. That was completely wrong. You have to have faith that your vendor is not going to get mad at you one day and post your address and name for all to see.

Invisiblezantac
journeyman
    #423226 - 10/12/01 01:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

This dimitri fellow is UNBELIEVABLE !!! His business tactics suck. Has he always been this way, or has he recently had a stroke or something that has made his judgment so poor.How can this guy still be in business? AVOID AT ALL COSTS

--------------------
I SUPPORT THE BOYCOTT OF DR. BLUETHUMBS OLD SCHOOL TOADSTOOLS 100%

Anonymous

Re: Juts Thought You Should Know *DELETED* [Re: zantac]
    #423653 - 10/12/01 06:57 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by boxtop703

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: zantac]
    #423681 - 10/12/01 07:22 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Well Zantac, if 4 months count as always, then yes. I know he tends to act "old school" calling everyone newbies all the time, saying they're opinions don't count. But to me 4 months and never really getting a good flush counts as a newbie even if you are a powerspammer.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: slither]
    #423747 - 10/12/01 04:43 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Hey i would like to see that psot where the address was posted you are all pathetic luers and losers go get the post and bring it here BET YOU CAN'T

Dr Bluethumbs Old School Toadstools
----------------------------------------------
LILSHOPOFSPORES
THEHAWKSEYE

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: dimitri211]
    #423748 - 10/12/01 04:45 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Was it somehow magically deleted?

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #423749 - 10/12/01 04:46 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Larry you will not see the evidence because there is none. If my girl uma would bring it over I would love to see it.

LILSHOPOFSPORES
THEHAWKSEYE

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know THE TRUTH [Re: isis]
    #423761 - 10/12/01 04:56 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

No it was not deleted the thread was closed and can be found over there but it is funny how it will not be brought over I have asked for 4 months.

The truth is that a former member of the shroomery ripped me off for 75.00 worth of goods and I saw him posting the same offer there and he contacted me in 3 different nick names and I posted all 3 names and ask him to respond to it and he would not I asked him to please post our e-mails and he would not.

So I called him a thief and then post his 3 nics NEVER HIS REAL NAME OR EVEN THE STATE HE LIVED IN JUST HIS NICK NAMES. and low and behold it turns out that this guy ripped 3 others and it was not until I posted a thread about this thief that everyone came together and found out he has been ripping people off after that he left the shroomery and the forest floor.

I ask anyone from the forest floor to bring it over I was banned so do not lie and tell me it was magically deleted or they can't find it.

Again I call you out there sweet tits Uma go get the post my sweet heart

LILSHOPOFSPORES
THEHAWKSEYE

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Juts Thought You Should Know THE TRUTH [Re: dimitri211]
    #423776 - 10/12/01 05:11 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Dimitri: The address was cut out of the post (we're not gonna leave an address of ANYONE up publicly on that board). If you look at that thread you'll notice how everybody is pissed off because of you posting that address. They wouldn't just "make it up" fuck face...

Just fess up to that shit instead of being such a damn pussy and editing all yer threads...

Anybody who respects you in the least is being decieved...

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know [Re: ]
    #423778 - 10/12/01 05:11 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I HAVE NOT EVER POSTED AND ADDRESS OF ANY CLIENT. DOES ANYONE WONDER WHY THE PROOF IS NOT BEING BROUGHT OVER??

I was ban and there for could not and did not delete it.

LILSHOPOFSPORES
THEHAWKSEYE

Edited by dimitri211 (05/01/02 08:10 PM)

Invisiblezantac
journeyman
Re: Juts Thought You Should Know THE TRUTH *DELETED* [Re: dimitri211]
    #423780 - 10/12/01 05:12 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by zantac

--------------------
I SUPPORT THE BOYCOTT OF DR. BLUETHUMBS OLD SCHOOL TOADSTOOLS 100%

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Juts Thought You Should Know THE TRUTH [Re: camel]
    #423781 - 10/12/01 05:13 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

In reply to:

Dimitri: The address was cut out of the post (we're not gonna leave an address of ANYONE up publicly on that board). If you look at that thread you'll notice how everybody is pissed off because of you posting that address. They wouldn't just "make it up" fuck face...

Just fess up to that shit instead of being such a damn pussy and editing all yer threads...

Anybody who respects you in the least is being decieved...

peace
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale