Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : )
    #4123364 - 05/02/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You, yes you can make a difference in a world as fucked up as this one we all share. HOW, you might ask? Easy I tell ya. Its all in the little things we do each day which help make the whole world better.
Little acts of kindness go along way. Such as helping that old lady cross the street (to name a classic) Or just being kind and compassionate to all people you meet.  If someone is dying, then call an ambulance! And that person will be so thankful you did. :smile:

We all realize that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way. (fuck off Whitney Houston) Children arent wise enough to lead anyone yet. But its up to older people like myself (31) to lead younger people helping to shape them into the kind of future adults this world needs most.

I myself had to learn a lot lessons the hard way. I am very lucky to be alive quite honestly.  So for some time now I have made it part of my life to help out and encourage younger people in the best ways I am able to. So hopefully they will avoid the pitfalls and pain I had to go through and do something good for the the world and for themselves instead. 

It really makes me feel good knowing I am doing something good for others and for the whold as a whole.  Good karma? I can go over hundreds of examples of what I see as being good karma that is perhaps directly related to my good hearted acts.  There is no doubt in my mind that there is a very real higher force of intelligence that plainly sees our actions in life whether they be positive or negative, and I believe its behind what we call good or bad karma. 

As our world continues changing more rapidly all the time it seems. New problems spring up almost daily and finding the right answers is going to require a new generation of open minded kind hearted people. We make life and the whole world what it is. Its up to us to transform it into something new and much better. That is a no brainer to me. 

So when I meet younger people who want to experiement with drugs (and they probably will no matter what anyone says) I do them a service by leading them towards drugs such as mushrooms and steer them away from life destroying ones such as coke and other drugs of addiction.
I dont even encourge smoking pot very much, simply because I know how lazy and forgettful I become years ago as a pot smoker.  I cant really explain it, but I feel that weed seems to have a way of bringing people into lower more negative energy. Especially when its smoked a lot.  years ago when I smoked a lot, I reached a point where I thought I lost my sharp edge in life forever, and it took a very long time to come back it seemed.  Life is so much better when I am able to think and remember clearly. 
Anyways, that is about all I have to say on that and I am sorry for rambling. Its just one of those days when I have nothing else to do but share my thoughts.

So kids....be safe. Discover who you really are. Find life in a positive way. Dont fuck it all up with a stupid choice. Remember life is all connected, and we are just cells in the body of God.

Dang, I cant believe I spent so much time writing about this. Hope its been worth reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #4123371 - 05/02/05 12:49 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

You just posted this same exact topic in the Trip Tip's forum..

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4123403 - 05/02/05 01:00 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I know.....but I felt that it fits here too. Besides I might get more interesting replies here. Althought thanks for being so observant, and for pointing that out, but I am still not sure what your point is.

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

#4123409 - 05/02/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Also notice that I polished it up a little nicer here.  Doesnt it look nice?  :wink:

Offlinespybreak
Stranger
    #4123897 - 05/02/05 03:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

You just posted this same exact topic in the Trip Tip's forum..

That two dots in the end of the sentence say it all

As for what you said Surwin, my former self always looks silly and naive compared to my present self. You'll probably feel & be even smarter in 5 years.

But yeah, I agree on your choice of drugs :wink:

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Be a friend. Teach kids about drugs, don't help them take them, nor advocate them. [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #4124556 - 05/02/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I forget which mod it is, but in their avatar they have a message regarding drugs; "Just say Know".

Changed the Topic as well.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
    #4124637 - 05/02/05 06:26 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SurwinMaxawow said:
Its all in the little things we do each day which help make the whole world better.
Little acts of kindness go along way.
Such as helping that old lady cross the street (to name a classic) Or just being kind and compassionate to all people you meet.  If someone is dying, then call an ambulance! And that person will be so thankful you did. :smile:
We all realize that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way. (fuck off Whitney Houston) Children arent wise enough to lead anyone yet. But its up to older people like myself (31) to lead younger people helping to shape them into the kind of future adults this world needs most.
So kids....be safe. Discover who you really are. Find life in a positive way. Dont fuck it all up with a stupid choice. Remember life is all connected, and we are just cells in the body of God.

Seems like a contradiction sandwich....?    :confused:
Does Whitney not need love, kindness, compassion, and understanding as well, being part of the "whole" of GOD....?  :wink:  :heart:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #4126586 - 05/03/05 04:12 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

People whose brain isn't done cooking yet (kids) shouldn't take drugs.

If you give kids any message about drugs it should be to wait until they're done developing before they derail things and end up with a lifetime impairment that they'll later wish they didn't have.

Once they're grown, by all means, have at it.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Offlinehobgoblin
Stranger
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: Diploid]
    #4126649 - 05/03/05 05:30 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
If you give kids any message about drugs it should be to wait until they're done developing before they derail things and end up with a lifetime impairment that they'll later wish they didn't have.

While I agree with what you say here Diploid, it's important to remember that
the stigma attached to illegal drug use is far more damaging in most cases than the drugs themselves.

Public ignorance is the primary danger that people face when confronted with illicit substances.

--------------------
Seek not to rationalize hobgoblins. ~ Yeats

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: hobgoblin]
    #4127751 - 05/03/05 12:47 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Very well said hobgoblin

And diploid, you make it sound that if you try drugs when you're young, you end up having psychological problems. I started smoking at 14 and shroomed at 16. And i think i'm far better off than lots of people who have never tried anything...

Besides, if you tell kids to wait, it'll most likely make them even more impatient to try out. I think what you really meant to say is, if there is any message to give to a kid concerning drugs, it would be to research and learn all about the drug he wants to try before doing so.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: exclusive58]
    #4127842 - 05/03/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

And diploid, you make it sound that if you try drugs when you're young, you end up having psychological problems.

Well, I'm 40, started pleying with drugs at 36. I figured early on that I'd better finish school, set myself up financially, and let my brain solidify fully before stirring things up in my head.

I think I did good.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder