Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Trip Report: behind closed eyes
    #4126347 - 05/03/05 03:04 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

the day started off at the doctors office where i finally got my staples out from recent surgery, so I'm back to being fully functional. A good friend and i decide we on going to see The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy on a low dose of mushrooms , exactly 1.75 grams each.after seeing some previews and some screen shots i became real interested in seeing some crazy space shit on a big screen, go figure. we decided to go to he early show on a Monday.i called the theater and the show times where stated as "Sunday through Thursday , 7:30pm shows". i live in a small town so there would probably only be 3-4 other people in the whole theater.

I live about 20 minutes from the theater on foot so transportation isn't a problem. the movie was at 7:30 and it was about 6 by the time we got home so we had time to prepare. i took a 5mg oxycodone for the small remaining pain from the staples. at 7 o'clock we munched down our doses and washed it down with some orange juice. we had both fasted besides the small breakfast from the morning. We started to walk to the there from there, stopping at the store for some candy and some drinks. we proceeded to the theater. to our dismay, we got to the door to find a tiny green sign that said "closed Monday's" . i lived in the town long enough and have gone to enough movies to know that they are never closed on Mondays , so what the fuck, why wasn't this stated in the show times. to say the least i was disappointed, after working myself up all day for the movie. But i had already eaten mushrooms, so i had to do something about it. so we decided to head back to my house, enjoy the trip and deal with it, and just see the shit another day.on the walk home the mushrooms started to become stronger, colors seemed to stand out like never before. the rain slowly fell upon us, it felt amazing, i could feel every drop that touched my skin. the grass was greener, the sky was a dark shade purple. Every house i passed was glowing in color which was normally very dull. we reached the house and decided to just watch a movie with the surround sound cranked up. I put in Live in Pompeii which i had only watched once before, and always wanted to see it under the influence of some psychedelic(which i highly recommend if your a floydian like myself.). The galaxy scenes where amazing, the performances where even better. there music blew my mind like it always seems to do while I'm tripping.

We finished up the movie in awe. at about 9:30ish my girlfriend showed up to say good bye before she went to Florida for a few weeks. we hung out for while till my good friend was feeling very tired, he layed down in the other room to rest his eyes. since i don't feel the need to really explain myself seeing that i was acting no different my mind was just on a different plateau then most, so i did not tell my girlfriend i was be-mushroomed at this time. blah blah blah we began to make love like never before , whenever she would touch my i would feel extreme euphoria, i couldn't help but grin from ear to ear. i was feeling complete Ecstasy without mdma, it was the real deal. my eyes were closed most the time, but amongst all the intense feelings i was having very vivid closed eye visuals. i could see thousands of eyes peering down at me.  i would open my eyes and close them again, only to see a different imagine, only one eye, in the center of my visual staring at me. but the feeling of this on looker seemed very pleasant. my visions seemed to be something straight out of an Alex Grey painting. i usually don't have very vivid closed on visuals , even on higher doses. This went on till about 12 where we lay in bed and she begins to fall asleep , so she decided to go home to get some sleep before her trip. the bright colors seem to be gone but the familiar be mushrooms feeling is still over me, its wonderful :crazy:.

thanks for taking the time to read, i know its nothing too detailed. i was just trying to get some of my thoughts out before i go to sleep , while there still l fresh. take it easy everyone , don't underestimate the power of the mushroom :rocket:.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Trip Report: behind closed eyes [Re: Damn]
    #4127429 - 05/03/05 01:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Good report bro :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
Re: Trip Report: behind closed eyes [Re: Damn]
    #4127450 - 05/03/05 01:31 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like it was a simple yet enjoyable trip.

Glad you had a good time. :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports