Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Phish, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDeviate
should i trip on lsd or shrooms
    #4126303 - 05/03/05 02:44 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

i've smoked a lot of weed in the past, had a level 5 salvia trip and one low dose mushroom trip. i've also meditated quite often in conjunction with marijuana. on both marijuana and especially the one time i took shrooms i came to the conclusion that i didn't need to use drugs anymore because the truth about existance was ever present and self evident. however at some point the fact that ive never had a full psychedelic trip started nagging at me, even though i don't want to trip it bothers me that i could never get psychedelics back in the days when i wanted to try them so badly. since depending on how the trip goes it may be my last trip for a long time i'm having a hard time deciding which drug to use. i didn't like the nausea i got from shrooms and i didn't like the dark tone of the trip or the confusion but i liked the extremely earthy and entheogenic feeling and the trance they put me in. from what i've read lsd sounds more my style because i've heard its better for enjoying music, causes less nausea and allows for more interesting thoughts. what's the body load like on lsd? does it have that undescribable "entheogenic" feeling i've experienced on both shrooms and marijuana or is that feeling limited to natural drugs? does it put you in a tance state of mind where you can super focus on things like shrooms do? which one would you recommend to someone who could only do one?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKalix
'Head

Re: should i trip on lsd or shrooms [Re: Deviate]
    #4126313 - 05/03/05 02:47 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

It sounds like you'd rather try LSD than mush again, Hallucinogens are what you can make of them.. I've had hard trips on acid, and shrooms. There can sometimes be a body load on LSD. It tends to manifest as soreness in the back and legs (for me).
I feel like LSD can be just as strange and 'entheogenic' as shrooms, remember it is a synthesised aspect of a mold...

--------------------

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

OfflineDeviate
Re: should i trip on lsd or shrooms [Re: Kalix]
    #4126339 - 05/03/05 03:00 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

would you say the my ideas about it being better for music and easier on the body are accurate? when i was on shrooms i had a difficult time finding music i could enjoy. for example i tried listening to phish which i absolutely love on marijuana but i couldn't follow their jams at all, it just sounded like a bunch of ramdom sounds.

OfflineDeviate
    #4126351 - 05/03/05 03:07 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

also, which one is easier on the heart? sometimes when i get stoned my heart races and although it no longer gives me anxiety i find it very unpleasant.

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #4128166 - 05/03/05 04:42 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Both are fine for your heart, even in thumbprint doses LSD barely raises your heart rate and blood pressure. LSD is definitely entheogenic, some of the most religious experiences of my life have been on LSD. "LSD is the master key to your brain."- SlipKnot (I think that's who said it, if not please correct me.) On to your tripping experience listening to Phish....I have freaked out while listening to Phish on mushrooms before, I'm not sure why, as I usually love Phish, and it's very psychedelic, but.... :shrug:

--------------------

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: should i trip on lsd or shrooms [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4128307 - 05/03/05 05:23 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I think it's very different for all people. I find LSD much more visual and Mushrooms much more spiritual/mental. My personal suggestion would be that since you've tried mushrooms you should try lsd. As far as music goes, don't try to find music that will "trip you out" just listen to music that you listen to all the time. there's nothing to be anxious about, just sit back and enjoy. Happy tripping. :sun:

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Phish, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience