Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA.
    #4124597 - 05/02/05 06:14 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

My girlfriend, friend, and I weren't planning to roll at this rave, but god it was magical... we'd driven across rivers in her volkswagen to arrive at an amazing outdoor event in the mountains.  The air was crisp, the vibe was awesome, the music was perfect (a trance area and a happy hardcore one as well :grin: :lol: :dancing: :birthday: and so we bought three rolls and dropped em, it was our third time.  We danced to happy hardcore until the pills kicked in, then went down to the massage tent to enjoy lightshows, vicks, and slow, intimate conversation with strangers. 

Something was bothering me this time though... I looked around at everyone with their saucer pupils and droopy lids, there was a message there, but I was too etarded to think.  I was having a blast, but I couldn't reflect on anything, I felt so damned impaired.  I decided to take the mushroom to see if I coudln't kick my cognitive abilities back up.  We walked back to the car and ate 1.3 grams of cubes, the smallest dose any of us had ever taken.

A little dancing, a little cuddling, and the mushrooms kicked in.  BOOM! Visuals! Tactile hallucinations! Holy shit.  The mushrooms entered my state with a flurish of trumpets and a series of whooshes.  My girlfriend went nuts, the Pill and the shrooms hit her simultaneously... she stood up and bolted to the dance floor, spinning circles and generally having an incoherent, percussive blast.  She woudln't respond to anything.

Meanwhile, I was having the best visuals of my life.  Cobalt blue, pink, purple cubist moving 3-d artworks rolled behind my eyelids, it was stunning, ridiculous.  Absolutely astounding.  We sat around a fire, and the flames looked SHARP, hyperreal, like I'd been wearing blurry goggles on all my previous fire experiences, and this was the first real flame I'd ever seen.

Then the MDMA dropped off.  Ecstasy hits me right away, and dissapears soon as well.  I got freezing cold.  My emotions were like a rollercoaster.  The mushrooms decided to teach me a lesson. 

I looked at the mountains.  The mushrooms communicated a simple, important message: "I am ancient and holy, I am good for you, I am important.  I am organic and whole and real.  This mountain, this forest, this experience is what counts.  What is this other chemical doing here?  Its cheap, slutty--a joke.  Emotions--bah--I care little for emotions.  I am a teacher.  I fill you with light.  You have the entirity of your sober existance to experinece emotions.  This other compound you've got sharing your synapses with me is just--inappropriate."  Or something like that.

My girlfriend, who hadn't spoken more than a word or two since we started tripping, finally came back to some kind of reality.  "I don't understand how I am the same person who was rolling and dancing back there.  And this car is mine?  and I have...parents? Friends?  I don't know how that ever happened?" 

We were both experience a dramatic softening of our egos, made much more noticeable and prominent by the dramatic shift from rolling to tripping.  I had a "GET HEALTHY" trip, and decided to get rid of all my drugs except, of course, for mushrooms.  I remembered something someone posted on the shroomery.  "I don't do things that make me feel too great, because you always end up wanting more as it wears off," and a quote from Daniel Pinchbeck's book "White man medicine make you feel good first, bad later.  Indian medicine make you feel bad first, good later."  The mushrooms showed me how my self (who I wasn't connected to at the moment, wasn't ashamed of, proud of, didn't itentify with) had slipped into a state of horrendous stonerdom.  I didn't know myself.

The mushroom told me I needed to spend much more time sober, getting to know myself. 

Then the sun slowly rose, and we got back in the Volkswagen to drive over stone-bottom streams, the most difficult road that car had ever seen.

This was the best trip I've ever had... most profound, most entertaining, most important...the most amazing visuals I've ever seen. 

I don't want the mushroom to get pissed off at me, but I do recommend hippyflipping.  If you time it like me and experience the bulk of the trip coming off the roll, you might get a stern talking too like I did.  But I fell in love with the mushroom and its ancient purity, and won't be taking E at raves anymore, just a couple times a year with close friends. 

MDMA is too crazy, too exhausting to be screwing around with all the time.  And mushrooms are too holy to taint with such a radically different drug.  They don't get along that great... but the synergy does promote ASTOUNDING visuals. 

I'm definitely gonna hippyflip again some day.  Maybe the mushroom will kick my ass, but I think it'll understand. 

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: Noviseer]
    #4124647 - 05/02/05 06:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

DUDE! That's awesome! Seriously! Whats MDMA? (n00b).  Yea, ever hear of Phish (hippy band). They played there last concert here at my home town. It was amazing, of course I didn't trip, and party in shit cuz I wasn't smart enough to know where to go. But I'll tell you what, I met a lot of nice people. It make me feel peace, until I went home and heard my bitchy mom :-P.

But yea, good job, lay off hard shit, even though I still want to try acid, shit's hard to get where I am.

Cray
:peace:

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: Cray]
    #4124823 - 05/02/05 07:07 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

nice. i have been considering hippyflipping for awhile, and reading your post definitely convinced me to try it sometime.

glad you had a good time and learned a good lesson.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineRetired
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4124855 - 05/02/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

great report i feel the same way about my drug usage

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#4125631 - 05/02/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cray said:
Whats MDMA? (n00b).

MDMA is the active ingredient in ecstasy pills. It allows you to love perfect strangers for a period of time. Its incredible, and in my opinion a good and valuable experience, but very easily abused (who doesn't want to be in the world's best mood as often as possible)

I love(d) phish, thats awesome you got to see their last show, must have been a trip seeing all those thousands descend upon your hometown. I'm seeing Tre at bonaroo, incredibly excited.

--------------------

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: Noviseer]
    #4126003 - 05/02/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

awesome report, I had a feeling the mushrooms would win. Not that MDMA isnt powerful, but its a power I fear more than I appreciate. It's an angel/devil pairing. Mushrooms are much more divine and nobodys gonna put DXM, 5-Meo-AMT, DiPT, Caffeine, Ephedra, or any of that CRAP in your mushrooms.

p.s. phish's last shows sucked IMO

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offlineerags
Get the most outof your gourd
 User Gallery

#4126073 - 05/02/05 11:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

That out door party sounds dope. Where was it? Im always trying to find somewhere with a great line up of DJs and beautiful vistas. Sounds like Heaven.

--------------------
http://www.bumwine.com/

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

#4126589 - 05/03/05 04:20 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Noviseer said:
MDMA is the active ingredient in ecstasy pills. It allows you to love perfect strangers for a period of time. Its incredible, and in my opinion a good and valuable experience, but very easily abused (who doesn't want to be in the world's best mood as often as possible)

I love(d) phish, thats awesome you got to see their last show, must have been a trip seeing all those thousands descend upon your hometown. I'm seeing Tre at bonaroo, incredibly excited.

Yea, we live in a DEAD town... boonies! All the sudden fuck 100,000 people show up. It was insane! Also the wearid thing was, people were laying out crack, coke, weed, shrooms EVERYTHING, right in front of cops! Cops were ordered not to take action, only take out the vendors. It was awesome though!

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

Invisiblekake
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4127322 - 05/03/05 10:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like BS to me, how old are you

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #4128200 - 05/03/05 02:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Crack and coke are first drugs he names at a Phish show......that speaks volumes about how fucked up the Phish scene was at the end. Noviseer, great report man!

--------------------

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4129394 - 05/03/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Hmmm...something makes me think that Cray is under 18  :doh:

I had an experience like that (the shrooms showing me the way) on my first trip on the 18th. I was smoking reefer at the time and the shroom made me really ponder my marijuana usage and now Im down to about once a week. The shroom is wonderful and I just recieved my next eighth  :cool:

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: Morph89]
    #4130606 - 05/03/05 11:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Say what you like about the scene, but they still had some great shows in the last 2 years.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
    #4131133 - 05/04/05 01:33 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cray said:
Seriously! Whats MDMA? (n00b)

Hey dude, MDMA stands for methylenedioxymethamphetamine (a tongue twister i know) I just though i should add that there are a few other similar chemicals that inexperienced people claim to be MDMA aswell such as MDA (methylenedioxyamphetmaine) So when people say "ahh yeah it was an MD pill" tell them they dont know shit  :grin:

Just some extra info for you  :tongue2:

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: Morph89]
    #4131181 - 05/04/05 02:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Morph89 said:
Hmmm...something makes me think that Cray is under 18  :doh:

You say that like its a crime :shrug:  I loved being under 18!

Quote:

Morph89 said:
I had an experience like that (the shrooms showing me the way) on my first trip on the 18th. I was smoking reefer at the time and the shroom made me really ponder my marijuana usage and now Im down to about once a week. The shroom is wonderful and I just recieved my next eighth  :cool:

Yea they can really do that to you, can't they.  What an awesome, awesome drug mushies are.  Hope that next eighth is 3.5 grams dried, not a:stash: phat sack:bong::stoned: :rolleyes: :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblekake
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4133890 - 05/04/05 05:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It's not that its a crime, its that this site is NOT for minors.

--------------------

OfflineMorph89
Stranger
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: kake]
    #4134192 - 05/04/05 06:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What kake said.

And Noviseer, you betcha its an eighth of quality fungus, not bud :smile:

Offlinefakee
Stranger
    #4655225 - 09/13/05 01:43 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

reading your post made me steer clear of a hippyflip that i was planning today...ill just stick with mushrooms now..because i fully agree with what you said.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: fakee]
    #4655568 - 09/13/05 03:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

have a good trip :thumbup:  :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
    #4666193 - 09/15/05 04:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Nice report! :thumbup:
Don't you love the way mushrooms keep your habit's(drug or other) in check.
Psilocybes truely are a great teacher and guide. :heart:
Can you imagine living a life without a glimpse of the psychedelic
experiance. :confused:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Trip Report: 1st Hippyflip, the battle of Psilocybin and MDMA. [Re: chinacat72]
    #4668129 - 09/15/05 11:57 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

it would indeed suck ass without the psychedelic experience and community. hippyflipping is the best thing since sliced bread. to me it's like a whole new drug of its own. i have never experienced such vivid details in my vision ever, never seen so many colors, and never seen so many things crawling all over my vision. simply beautiful. i could only imagine what a candyflip would be...soon it will come too.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale