Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
FINALS BLOW
    #4126062 - 05/02/05 11:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you heard me

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4126080 - 05/02/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4126087 - 05/02/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah. my mind is melted. I'm sitting here trying to write a bullshit paper on the "The Confessions of St. Augustine" and whether the Christian church places emphasis on its physical or spiritual aspects.

bullshit Early Christian history course. Interesting at times, but the papers just kill me.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4126091 - 05/02/05 11:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I just finished my week of finals last week. I'm so glad to have that shit done.

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Redstorm]
    #4126094 - 05/02/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Wow. You guys are done early. WE have a week of classes and a week of finals left. What school do you go to?

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Redstorm]
    #4126098 - 05/02/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

lucky
im in the heart of the beast

--------------------

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4126099 - 05/02/05 11:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Grand Valley State U.

It's in MI.

I'll be in spring classes next week though.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #4126114 - 05/02/05 11:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

school is stressful...I agree, I took a break from school because of fines for court...I was strugging as well..but at the same time I was doing pretty good..considering i was high on weed all the time...but I could focus better being high...stress reliever...cannabis...ahh I will get better without it in time..a month and a half without it..it will take another month to get used to it...I have been down this road before about 11 years ago...

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Skunk420]
    #4126122 - 05/02/05 11:54 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i havent smokd weed in forever

i dont think its possible for me to relax without weed

im always stressed

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4126124 - 05/02/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I haven't smoked in a month or so. I have a bag, but I just haven't felt like smoking.

InvisiblePJDIDDLE
Female
Re: FINALS BLOW *DELETED* [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4126132 - 05/02/05 11:56 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Script

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: PJDIDDLE]
    #4126149 - 05/03/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

i should find some acid to take before my next final

i would ace that shit

(assuming i didnt forget i was taking the test and wander out of the room)

--------------------

Invisiblephalloidin

#4126200 - 05/03/05 12:15 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I finished my last final today. I had a solid A going into it, but think I might end up with a B now. Fucking statistics. I'm only taking one class for the summer, so I'll probably go on the job hunt now.

Offlinesampleinajar54
Stranger

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: phalloidin]
    #4126229 - 05/03/05 12:21 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Im in the same boat tryptastic....I had a solid A before my last final today. I did so bad, for all I know I could get a C. Process Control is a bitch class.
But you know what? I really dont care cause i graduate here in a couple weeks and i never have to worry about school again
ive finished the most stressful 4 years of my life, and ill have a piece of paper to show for it....whatever taht is worth

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: sampleinajar54]
    #4126236 - 05/03/05 12:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

congrats man!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblephalloidin

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: sampleinajar54]
    #4126252 - 05/03/05 12:28 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well congrats on graduating. I still got a year to go for my bs in molecular biology, then I'll probably go to grad school. You pretty much can't make shit as a bio major unless you go to grad school.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4126288 - 05/03/05 12:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have gotten better...I still drink a beer or two sometimes but it is normal..I used to drink and smoke weed almost everyday..for many years...

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4126759 - 05/03/05 07:11 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yea they do, good thing i dont take any hahahahaha :laugh:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisiblemyndreach
philosopher
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Locus]
    #4126798 - 05/03/05 07:27 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

They aren't that bad...and I'm taking 6 classes now, in the summer, and in the fall! ;-)

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4126928 - 05/03/05 08:17 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

The worst part about finals is the last few classes are either a) bullshit that you don't have to attend or b) your ass is grass if you're not there...

and you don't know the difference.

I don't know if my mind is fried from too much work or too much boredom, I've got the worst of both worlds.

And a shitload of work. Ughhhhh.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Adden]
    #4127175 - 05/03/05 09:29 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:

I don't know if my mind is fried from too much work or too much boredom,

haha mine is definitely fried from both

cause all this work is boring as shit

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#4127217 - 05/03/05 09:44 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

You guys have jobs too? I get so mad at all the preppy rich kids here who bitch about how hard it is to keep up w/ all their school-work, when all they have to do for work is go to the mailbox to get the check from mommy and daddy.

I guess I shouldnt be angry, 'cause I'd take the deal too, but still...I work fulltime, so everyone else should have to as well!

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4128363 - 05/03/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have my last one tomorrow. I'm pretty confident about it...

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4128450 - 05/03/05 03:57 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I have 4 finals next week... I should be studying but it's all i've been doing for several days now... Oh well then it will be summer and i can get a job... awwww that doesn't sound much fun either. oh well.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: i_rage_against]
    #4129729 - 05/03/05 08:48 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yes another one done

if i dont survive this week avenge my death

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4129741 - 05/03/05 08:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Finals fucking suck.

Tonight I have to write a take-home final, seven page paper essentially.

Tomorrow at 10 AM I have a final.

Monday I have another paper due and another 10 AM final.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4130438 - 05/03/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Monday I handed in my feature-length script for Advanced Screenwriting.  Yesterday I wrote my final essay for my senior seminar in Disability Communication.  Today, I wrote out my semester-long project for Advanced Pulic Communication.  Tomorrow, I have to present a 25 minute solo speech.  Thursday I have a Chemistry final exam.  Friday I am getting FUCKING WASTED and waiting for that damn piece of paper!  :grin:

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4130448 - 05/03/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Male

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4130458 - 05/03/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm skipping both graduations next week (there's one for the College of Arts and Sciences and one for the whole university). They're on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm taking acid Wednesday.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4130465 - 05/03/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Male

#4130494 - 05/03/05 10:59 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Amen to that, that piece of paper's all I need...all the ceremony it stands on doesn't mean shit to me.

My friend Eileen has been my best friend since we lived on the same floor of the same dorm freshman year so we're going to have our own graduation ceremony, we're gonna write each other diplomas. It's gonna be great.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4130540 - 05/03/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm currently writing the last paper in my masters due for friday (if I can graduate that is). Its kind exciting. I just want to get this stuff all over with. damn I'm tired of writing essays.  :puke:

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Male

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: BanJankri]
    #4130541 - 05/03/05 11:09 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

What's it a masters in?

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4130560 - 05/03/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

well my department is political science but I major in international relations and more specifically environmental politics.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Male

#4130569 - 05/03/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Nice. I used to intern at an environmental engineering firm that did research on huge development projects to see what the impact would be, it was interesting to be around.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4130584 - 05/03/05 11:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

yeah I'm gonna try to find some internship after the summer if I can.
what about you, what are you studying?

--------------------

Male

#4130594 - 05/03/05 11:19 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

English and American Literature, neglected to take a workshop this semester or I'd have a Creative Writing minor.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4130607 - 05/03/05 11:22 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

so what ya gonna do after graduation? continue academic life or what other chances do you have?

--------------------

Male

#4130622 - 05/03/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well I'm really tired of school so if I pursue a graduate degree of any sort it won't be for a whiiiiile. I'm just going to look for a job right now, and possibly go to Japan next summer for the JET (Japan English Teachers) Programme. I just want to spend my time for the next year or two working a job that will allow me to finish the screenplay I'm writing right now.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4130633 - 05/03/05 11:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Thats sounds killer. Japan should be pretty interesting  :thumbup:

--------------------

Male

#4130635 - 05/03/05 11:27 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:yesnod: I've always been fascinated by all aspects of Japanese culture.

Especially the aspect of me taking LSD in Tokyo.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4130643 - 05/03/05 11:29 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

when does your school get out? it must be close...I keep hearing about all the kids around here talking about the summer already...

Edited by skunk78395 (05/03/05 11:29 PM)

Male

#4130652 - 05/03/05 11:30 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Last day of classes was Monday May 2nd.

Last day of finals is Monday May 9th.

I have to take one summer course to finish one requirement, May 16th to June 23rd, then I'm completely done.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#4130654 - 05/03/05 11:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I heard people run instead of walk for time efficiency reasons in Tokyo :smile: Tripping there should be pretty crazy  :tripping:

--------------------

Male

#4130666 - 05/03/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah.

Then again, I do the same thing here.

Well I don't run...but I powerwalk like a mofo on meth.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4130678 - 05/03/05 11:37 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I thought it was June...I went to vocational school..so I forget when it ended...no wonder I havent seen that many kids coming to lunch where I work..I work at micky dees..I know it blows..but I have had better jobs and worse..it fits perfect because I have to take drug diverson classes and community service for court reasons..
but hey am one of the fastest most accurate cashiers there..I have had tons of jobs in my life before and I was also a cashier at a cheap grocery store for a year and a half so that got me plenty of experience in that... I am not bragging I am just telling how it is..

Edited by skunk78395 (05/03/05 11:40 PM)

Male

#4130681 - 05/03/05 11:38 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not gonna judge you for working at McD's at all, I just hope you don't eat too much of their shit, no matter if it's free or not! :wink:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

#4130747 - 05/03/05 11:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Oh cool, I know you weren't..I just feel kind of stupid because I could do better that is all...I eat sometimes there..I only get half price, i wish I got it free..I need to bring my own food more often though...that shit will kill ya..
I could always become a manager there in the meantime..well further in the future...and go back to school...I slacked off and never graduated...but I will still go back and get my GED..and go farther, but..I put myself down too much sometimes,,, I just can't wait until I get into this bitchin dating web site,, there is tons of partying women on there...I never thought internet dating was in but apparently it has not this one..only $25 a month,,what a deal..and I was just slacking off..I just have pussy on my mind..it must be the warm weather or something....

Edited by skunk78395 (05/03/05 11:53 PM)

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#4130838 - 05/04/05 12:04 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
:yesnod: I've always been fascinated by all aspects of Japanese culture.

Especially the aspect of me taking LSD in Tokyo.

haha i bet your mind would pick up japanese pretty fast on lsd

--------------------

Invisibledr_gonz
. [Re: Help on the Way]
    #4135044 - 05/04/05 09:50 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Invisiblefearfect
    #4135175 - 05/04/05 10:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

ive stopped going to one class. too late to drop it, too late to get my act together and pass it

OfflineSawaziB
The Blonde Arab
Loc: Texas
Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: fearfect]
    #4135217 - 05/04/05 10:17 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I did not have a very good semester, had to drop calculus and my engineering course and now im down to 10 hours. Summer school at the community college it is.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Re: FINALS BLOW [Re: SawaziB]
    #4135240 - 05/04/05 10:20 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

my major kicks my ass every fucking semester...i have like no freetime

i should have majored in something easy and enjoyed college instead

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4135405 - 05/04/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I'm majoring in something easy (english).. I'm at the 300 level courses and we still haven't gotten anything that I didn't read in high school or on my own.

I think I'm getting another degree after this one. This is so lame. I don't even have to try.

I got an A+ on a paper on Hemingway I wrote when I was 17 (and had gotten a C on in high school).

It's horrible man! HORRIBLE! Worst part is I gotta show up because the English department has a strict 2-absence attendance policy.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#4135414 - 05/04/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

hahahah

good thing your mind is being challenged and used to its highest potential
:thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

#4135491 - 05/04/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

man i shoulda been an english major

i like to write

hmm

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4135514 - 05/04/05 11:10 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I had to read the open boat by Stephen Crane and write a report about it.

No joke, I read that in 6th grade.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale