Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : )
    #4123193 - 05/02/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Yes you.....you can make a difference in a world as fucked up as this one we share. HOW, you might ask? Easy I tell ya. Its all in the little things we do each day which help make the whole world better. Little acts of kindness go along way.....such as helping that old lady cross the street (to name a classic) or just being kind to all people who you meet. If a person is dying, call an ambulance, and that person will be so thankful you did.
We all realize that children are our future, teach them well and let them lead the way. (fuck off whitney hustiun) Children arent wise enough to lead anyone, but its up tp older people like myself (31) to lead younger ones to help shape them into the kinds of people this world needs most. I myself had to learn a lot lessons the hard way, and I am very lucky to be alive quite honestly. I teach younger people these lessons as well as I can, so they wont end up dying or having their lives fucked up like mine was at one time. Plus it makes me feel good knowing I am helping to shape the world for the good by helping young people to find there way. As rapidly as our world is changing, with new problems springing up almost daily, its going to require a new generation of open minded kind hearted people to help transform the world into something new and much better. That is a no brainer in my view.
So when I meet younger people who want to experiement with drugs, and will no matter what anyone says, I do them a service by leading them to drugs suchs a mushroom, and away from life destroying ones such as coke and all the other drugs of addiction. I dont even encourge pot very much, simply because I know how lazy and forgettful I become years ago as a pot smoker....to the point that I thought I had lost my sharp edge in life forever, and it actually did take a very long time to come back.
Anyways, that is about all I have to say on that and I am sorry for rambling. Its just one of those days when I have nothing else to do but share my thoughts.

So kids....be safe. Discover who you really are. Find life in a positive way. Dont fuck it all up with a stupid choice. Remember life is all connected, and we are just cells in the body of God.
WOW, I cant believe I spent so much time writing about this. Hope its been worth reading.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: SurwinMaxawow]
    #4123247 - 05/02/05 12:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I appreciate the post, but the term "Kid" is relative. The Shroomery does not condone drug use before 18 years old. Sorry, I had to say that.

Other than that, you offer very sound advice. Thank you.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
    #4123318 - 05/02/05 12:36 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineSurwinMaxawow
TONKA TOY
Male User Gallery

Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4123390 - 05/02/05 12:56 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, I should have just used the term younger people instead of kid. I guess its just the fact that I have met so many kids who are still in their teens out smoking pot and willing and eager to try out any drug their so called friends put in their hands. But thanks for supportive reply. This post and topic just sort of came up in my mind out of the blue. Its interesting how some of the best thoughts are the ones that just come like that, without any real effort. Ever noticed that?

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
    #4123659 - 05/02/05 02:16 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

how bout changing the topic to, "Help young adults be WISE about drugs"

to me the current topic is almost a nightmare...help kids take drugs...

just doesn't sound good :wink:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

OfflineniCCa
BwaBwaHan
Loc: Earth temporarily
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: kake]
    #4124231 - 05/02/05 04:46 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

affirmative,Sir

--------------------
Heaveno...CU CU CU CU CU in the Highway...Peace

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: niCCa]
    #4124394 - 05/02/05 05:18 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

No drug has to ruin your life. It's the person who is using the drug who ruins their own life.

If you can't control an addiction, you shouldn't have fucked with it in the first place. Kids shouldn't use drugs because most kids are incredibly stupid. Actually, most adults shouldn't use drugs, because they are just as stupid.

Drugs aren't a problem, they're just substances. Its people.

You can quote me on that one.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: Be a friend. Help kids take drugs WISELY : ) [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4127089 - 05/03/05 09:07 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

if you can steer yr basic HS student to the book by a.weil & w. rosen: _from chocolate to morphine_ you will be doing them a greater service than any DARE program...
(the book is quite informative enough for an adult, but still able to be read by a bright jr hi student...)
if your library doesn't have it, they can get it for you...
shucks, you could even purhcase a copy (or buy several (extras for gifting), if you can find a stack of 'em at one of those discount bookstores...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale