Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

easily contaminated?
    #4122241 - 05/02/05 07:23 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I just prepared my jars and sterilized them in a pot for 1.5 hours. also i prepared my syringe from a spore print i got from fsre. my question is how easily are these spore syringes contaminated. I did sterilize the shot glass with white spirit and then put the spores in but it was hard to get them in ad it took a while as they were stuck to the paper, would it take as much as one tiny bacterial spore to destroy the whole syringe or to the extremes a sneeze cough or even breath. I'm just worried about what will happen. Thanks

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelordoftheshroomz
recoveringaddict
 User Gallery

Loc: wouldn't you like to kno ...
Re: easily contaminated? [Re: funnylittleman]
    #4122243 - 05/02/05 07:25 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

a sneeze will definately fuck things up

--------------------
MY Glove Box, Automated Terrarium, and Incubator
Lil' Wyte, Three Six Mafia, Project Pat will bring it to ya door if theres ana on ya chest.
THE PATRIOT ACT MAY BE THE DOOM OF US ALL! THEY CAN GET THINGS LIKE YOUR MEDICAL/LEGAL RECORDS, YOUR INTERNET HISTORY, YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH INFORMATION, ALL WITHOUT PROBABLE CAUSE OR A WARRANT! ALSO NO ONE CAN LEGALLY TELL YOU. YOU'LL NEVER KNOW UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE, THIS ISN'T EXACTLY A FREE COUNTRY ANYMORE NOW IS IT? THEY ARE DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY SO THEY CAN GET RICHER! THE WAR IN IRAQ ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING! HELP GET THE CONSERVATIVE RIGHT WING-NUTS OUT OF POWER, MAKE AN EDUCATED VOTE!

Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

Re: easily contaminated? [Re: lordoftheshroomz]
    #4122247 - 05/02/05 07:26 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

what about just being in a box with no lid on it. I made a ghetto glovebox with cling film over the top and I had to take it off as I couldn't see.

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: easily contaminated? [Re: funnylittleman]
    #4122332 - 05/02/05 08:44 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Erm, I've done it in a ghetto glovebox with gladwrap. Without might be a little problem. Were you wearing a mask? Were the windows shut? Door? If there's any moving air you might have problems. Did you spray some disinfectant in the air?

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation