Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblefearfect
strange driver conversations
    #4121335 - 05/02/05 12:52 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

today i was driving to campus to study all day, and while sitting at a light a couple guys and a girl in a convertable mustang pull up next to me. the guy in the back asks me if i know where to get some bud and i just shrug. he looks at the girl and she pulls down her bikini for a few seconds, then he looks back and asks again. I told him my dealer's out of town.. but i'm just lazy, and i figure studying for my diff eq test was more important then getting some strangers some pot.

anyway i told my roomate about it and he told me that one time when he was at a stoplight with his brother, some 30+ year old guy in a truck pulled up and asked "if they were faggots cause he was looking for a blowjob".

anyone else meet some strange people on the road?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: strange driver conversations [Re: fearfect]
    #4121349 - 05/02/05 12:56 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

i was shrooming once, standing at a stop light.

a car pulled up filled with young mexican men, and they all looked at me hard, and i couldnt help but grin.

"what are you looking at?"

"im on shrooms"

"AHHHHH"

they drove away smiling and laughing.

i locked myself in a gas station bathroom, turned out the lights and made wierd noises, watching them spread out in front of me until my friends dragged me back into our truck, which had stopped for gas.

:heart:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: strange driver conversations [Re: Todcasil]
    #4121413 - 05/02/05 01:11 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

I did a lot of hitchikeing while I was on maui, kauai, and hawaii. The story's of strange drivers, rides, and cars who passed could go on for a very long time. Two Gay men picked me and my g/f up one time while we were both on acid. we were just going form the beach into town, trying to get to the othe side of the island. (for anyone who knows maui, we where in kiehei trying to get to hana) anyway, they were talking and not paying much attention to us untill the driver noticed I was bugging out and both of us were laughing our asses off and to them there was nothing apparently funny. They took us into Kiehei and droped us off, all wa good, but I know we fucked with thier heads in a heavy way, and we barely said a thing to them. They just did not know how to take two tripping fools in the back of thier car. It was great. Hitching rides is always good for strange experiences.

--------------------

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
    #4121424 - 05/02/05 01:14 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

been asked for weed b4, also had some heinous cow hit on me. had other WHAT THE FUCK?!?! moments but it was usually not directed at me.

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
 User Gallery
    #4121605 - 05/02/05 02:12 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

fearfect said:
today i was driving to campus to study all day, and while sitting at a light a couple guys and a girl in a convertable mustang pull up next to me. the guy in the back asks me if i know where to get some bud and i just shrug. he looks at the girl and she pulls down her bikini for a few seconds, then he looks back and asks again. I told him my dealer's out of town.. but i'm just lazy, and i figure studying for my diff eq test was more important then getting some strangers some pot.

You should of told the chick to hop in and told the dudes you'd meet them somewhere in a half hour or so.. Probably would have been a good lay. Ahh well.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
    #4121667 - 05/02/05 02:28 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

fearfect said:
i figure studying for my diff eq test was more important then getting some strangers some pot.

ahh, good ol' Diffy-Screw.

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Offlinesampleinajar54
Stranger

Re: strange driver conversations [Re: BloodNOil]
    #4121933 - 05/02/05 03:28 AM (12 years, 1 day ago)

One day a few years ago a friend and I were on a DSR (dope smoking ride, as we called it), and I was driving. We were at a stoplight and i pulled the bowl up to take a hit (maybe not the smartest thing, but i was younger then). My friend started laughing hysterically, so I looked up to see what was so funny. I didnt notice before, but we were behind a school bus. Two kids, who couldnt be older than in the 4th grade, were laughing at us from the back window and actiing like they were smoking a pipe. Then one of the kids made a "4","2","0" with his hands. we laughed all day about it. gotta love america's youth

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: strange driver conversations [Re: Todcasil]
    #4122265 - 05/02/05 07:44 AM (12 years, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Todcasil said:
i was shrooming once, standing at a stop light.

a car pulled up filled with young mexican men, and they all looked at me hard, and i couldnt help but grin.

"what are you looking at?"

"im on shrooms"

"AHHHHH"

they drove away smiling and laughing.

i locked myself in a gas station bathroom, turned out the lights and made wierd noises, watching them spread out in front of me until my friends dragged me back into our truck, which had stopped for gas.

:heart:

:rotfl:

great story, man

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub