Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Biometrics
    #408087 - 09/29/01 05:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Since the terrorist attack there's been sporadic talk in the media about using fingerprints, eye patterns and stuff to identify people that travel, enter and exit the country, get drivers licenses, and stuff. This idea of biometric identification frightens me. I think it will end up that everyone will be required to get a smart chip implant in their right hand or forehead for identification, and no one in the world will be allowed to buy or sell with out it. It will be the mark of the beast. If you ever have to get a mark/tatoo/implant in your right hand or forehead don't get it, even if you have to get your head cut off. Because you will go to hell for sure if you get the mark of the beast.

Take care

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
Re: Biometrics [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #408239 - 09/29/01 11:32 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

this takes place after the rapture and the reserection of the anti-christ so I think we have some time to worry about it. but still a good point none the less.

larry

I'm only a man
In a silly red sheet
digging for kyptonite on this one way street

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Biometrics [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #408704 - 09/29/01 10:59 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, biometrics is wild stuff. Its been around for years. I knew a guy awhile back who had 2 show quality dogs. And in the neighborhood where he lived anything that wasn't chained down was usually stolen. Even the dogs.... Anyway, not only did he get his dogs tattooed with a serial number but he also had a remote control chip put under their flesh. Now this was 5-6 years ago! Just imagine what they have now.

One thing that makes me laugh is when people say "Ah they'll never do that" Then I give my "50 Year Theory"

50 years ago, to call Japan on the phone from the US was big deal. Now we can chat on the www for almost nothing.

50 years ago people acutally used compasses and maps when they were travelling. Now they use GPS and cell phones.

50 years ago people thought we'd never be able to travel in space. Now we have nuclear missles that can fly half way around the world with a push of a button.

Point is... Never say never.

Lana

Distributors of Mycological Products

http://www.MycoSupply.com

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

OfflineAxiom420
ADDICT

Loc: in the forest, behind the...
Re: Biometrics [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #411893 - 10/02/01 10:50 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

hey larry, thats not the case, if you suscribe to an amillenial reading of the book of revelation.

--------------------
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
- Albert Einstein

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Biometrics [Re: Lana]
    #412087 - 10/03/01 02:44 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I'm going to write a futuistic Si-FI horrow novel about a crazy killer that loves those bio chips soo much, he killes people, cuts out the chips and puts them under his own skin.
Of course this is after the revolution, so no one is monitoring the chips anymore
He'll have hundereds of them all over his face and arms...and they'll beep and click....ewwww, freaky

Shrooms are not addictive. The shroomery, however......

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder