Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Ate 3.5 grams and Hardly Tripped
    #4118298 - 05/01/05 12:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Last night i had an 1/8th of dried cubes.  I had to buy them because i didn't have any at the time grown.  I didn't weigh them or anything, so it could have been less than 3.5.  There were probably 12 small mushrooms in the bag.  Only about 2 inches long and caps the size of dimes.  I ate them at 7 pm.  At around 730-8 they were kicking in some.  I saw some neat colors and stuff at the lake during sunset.  At about 815 or so nothing was really going on, so i got in the car with my girlfriend and left.  I put on some headphones and listened to some trippy music, but nothing really.  We drove around for about 45 min and still nothing really.  Maybe a very few CEVS but nothing noticably good.  We went back to my house and i layed on my bed.  If i concentrated really hard the textured ceiling would kind of breath and swirl and look like liquid.  That was very minimal, and like i said i had to concentrate real hard.  At about 930-10 we went to her house and did manage to have some really good sex.  There were no more trippy feelings or visuals.  I left her house at 1130 because i was tired.  I went home and went to bed.  I was asleep by 1215, which was only like 5 hours after eating those. 

I hadn't eatin anything for 2.5-3 hours before i ate the mushrooms.  Did i just get some crappy mushrooms, or what?  Is it possible to not be affected by mushrooms?  i have ate them only 1 time before and seemed to trip harder that time on only 2 grams.  I dont know what happened this time. :shrug:

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTYL3R
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chico Flag
Re: Ate 3.5 grams and Hardly Tripped [Re: jtk]
    #4118390 - 05/01/05 12:59 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounded like you had a enjoyable trip...

If you want something more intense, then up the dose.

InvisibleAdden
Sandcastle in the Sun
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #4118421 - 05/01/05 01:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I wouldn't up the dose considering this was your second time.

An eighth shouldn't be that weak.

1/8th's blow my socks off.

Grow some cambo's on WBS, those will rock your world.

--------------------

Outdoor Mushroom Cultivation

Offlinedfslkfsd
Pot head

#4118422 - 05/01/05 01:17 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Maybe its cause you only waited 3 hours?? cause that happened to one of my friends when he ate an 8th and he didnt even feel anything but I took the same amount as him and I tripped balls. and I didnt eat anything the whole day. I thinks its better if you fast the night before you trip and the next day untill your ready to munch. but it could have been something totally differant that caused that.

Offlinejtk
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ate 3.5 grams and Hardly Tripped [Re: dfslkfsd]
    #4118472 - 05/01/05 01:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

It was only my second time tripping. It took me like 3-5 times smoking pot before i got noticably stoned and really liked it, so maybe it's the same kind of deal. Next time im going to make sure and eat them on a really empty stomach. ALso, next time will be cubes that my buddy grew outdoors on horse poo, and straw. I think ill try about 4 grams dried. Maybe smoking a bowl would help too.

Is it possible that im just not really affected by mushrooms? I didn't really think that was possible. I thought everyone could trip.

Also, last night with that 3.5 grams my pupils got a noticably bigger, but no where near what i would have expected.

--------------------
Don't let your brain tell your mind it can't feel

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #4118517 - 05/01/05 01:52 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think you are not affected by mushrooms. I have never seen a real life case of that before.

Mushrooms are variable! Every single one is different.

3.5g is enough to blow someone away, if they are good shrooms. Don't give up on them. Some people don't trip for their first couple of times. You said yourself you have tripped before, you know they work on you.
Again, mushrooms are variable, don't give up on them.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinegg2013
Traveller
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Ate 3.5 grams and Hardly Tripped [Re: mecreateme]
    #19298241 - 12/19/13 04:23 PM (3 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
I don't think you are not affected by mushrooms. I have never seen a real life case of that before.

Mushrooms are variable! Every single one is different.

3.5g is enough to blow someone away, if they are good shrooms. Don't give up on them. Some people don't trip for their first couple of times. You said yourself you have tripped before, you know they work on you.
Again, mushrooms are variable, don't give up on them.

^This! definitely don't give up man, I would guess that they were just a particularly weak batch of shrooms, my first time ever taking shrooms was an 1/8 and man did that rock my world! Give it a few weeks and try again :grin:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience