Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
Bad Story
    #4116731 - 04/30/05 10:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Well, this morning I woke up outside on the steps of a house that didn't look familiar. My ribs & face were sore. I got up and was about to leave, when a few people walked out the door. They told me I got my ass kicked by a guy named Steve. They left, and then a guy opens up the door and tells me to come in. I go in the bathroom and get cleaned up a little, and then he tells me that he had a party last night and then tells what happened.

I was talking to a girl there for a while. He told me that she was flirting with me all night, until her boyfriend got to the party. It's not like I would've done anything, since I have a girlfriend, and even though I don't remember the guy said she wasn't too hot, but I didn't know anyone at the party and she was the only one that was talking to me. He saw us on the couch talking, and he confronted me. Then he says...

"What the hell are you doing"

I say... "What?"

And then he punched me in the face, and beat me up. I woke up on the porch. I drank a lot and he just got there so he was sober, but he kicked my ass. The host of the party says he most likely could've kicked my ass if we were both sober, and even though I don't know what this guy looks like I'm guessing he could've.

I went to the party with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in a year or so. He lives about 75 miles away from me and invited me over. I went back to his house after the guy told me what happened, and my friend asks what happened. It turns out that he left with a girl early on and asked me if I wanted a ride back. I said No since it wasn't a far walk and I really didn't want to go back with him & the girl. I figured it'd be less uncomfortable for me at the party then to go back to his house. I guess I made the wrong choice.

Anyway, nothing hurts too bad now. Just a black eye and my ribs hurt a little.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Bad Story [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #4116744 - 04/30/05 10:06 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, that sucks man..some people need to chill the fuck out. I hope ya feel better soon.

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
Re: Bad Story [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4116831 - 04/30/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So some guy assaults you and then you're passed out or knocked unconscious in the front yard. How much did you have to drink? That's a pretty major event to just have forgotten entirely. Plus, these people just left you out there? You could've had internal bleeding or something. I think you need to watch your alcohol intake and find better folks to hang out with.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Bad Story [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4116859 - 04/30/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

^^^Yeah, for sure.

--------------------

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
Re: Bad Story [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4116923 - 04/30/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I agree. I know I'm going to lay off the beers for a while.

I didn't know these people and the friend I went there with didn't know what was happening at the time. I don't know exactly how much I had to drink, but it was too much.

I'm glad no one took me to a hospital or anything like that, but if I saw someone in my position I probably would have.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#4116930 - 04/30/05 11:03 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

How old are you, mate?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
    #4116933 - 04/30/05 11:04 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

#4116958 - 04/30/05 11:11 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, those tend to be wild years. I'm in my mid thirties myself. It could have been a lot worse. A friend of mine back in America turned into a heavy drinking and got into a really bad scene. He got so drunk he passed out walking home and when he woke up a another man was anally raping him. I'm not trying to freak you out or anything. I'm just saying losing control with booze in public around people you don't know is seriously dangerous.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#4116970 - 04/30/05 11:15 PM (18 years, 10 months ago)

:shocked: :puke: :mad2:That's terrible. :nonono:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1