Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
My first trip report!!
    #4114322 - 04/30/05 12:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hurray im so excited! Here is my first trip report about my first trip.

After months of searching i finally landed 4.1 grams of shrooms. I decided to take them at my dads house, because its pretty big and i love spending time there. I was with my step brother, Zac, and my best friend dave. Around 11:30 we split the shrooms in half, and then i got a little more from Zacs. Zac and i are a little experienced with things like pot, but Dave, who would be the trip sitter, was not experienced at all with anything. I ate a peanut butter and jelly and mushroom sandwich, and zac mixed it in with a big plate of spagetti. I didnt taste a thing, but zac didnt really like it, so he ate a lot, but threw a lot away. I had a very empty stomach, but zac had eaten a medium sized dinner. We sat on the couch and started to watch TV. Howard stern was on, and then we flipped it to spongebob. I had my ipod ready loaded up with trippy music and i was excited. Unlike my step brother, i really like the contemplative part of mushrooms. I was ready to learn some things about myself and have a good time. But zac was just sitting on the couch complaining asking when hes gonna get to see "freaky shit". Dave sat across from us, then went downstairs to call his girlfriend. While we were watching tv, me and zac were looking at a plant. It looked like the plant was growing out, the leaves were twisting out like a big snake. This was about 30 minutes after i took them. THen, while looking around at my lit up kitchen, the cabinets starting morphing and stretching, and the microwave started to slowly pulsate back and forth. I decided to abandon listening to music, because every 10 or 15 seconds, zac would complain  "i dont see any freaky shit" and i would get annoyed. I got up and walked over to the computer and watched my friend talk to his girlfriend. This became a key part of the night, because they got into a very big fight. After walking back into the living room, i stared at the wall for a couple minutes. It would slowly grow, then shrink quickly, and i knew that it was alive and breathing. I continued to walk around, looking at different things, until I came to my refridgerator. It is metal on the outside, and as i looked at it, the metal moved and became 3-d, and even formed a mouth. I started talking to it and it replied and said it was going to eat my younger step brother. I went to warn my friends and dave came and made sure i was okay. It shook me up a little bit, and i decided to not walk so close to the fridge anymore. Then i was with dave on the computer, and i started feeling his hair. It amazingly felt like cotton candy, so i called him cotton candy head. My step brother said things were weird, so i think he was tripped out a little. This whole time, i felt extremely cold, and i began shivering and asking. It wasnt really too cold, but i really thought it was. Dave and his girlfriend continued to fight, and this started to distress me. At one point i even almost broke down into tears because it confused me. I kept saying "i dont understand! you two love eachother!". I later calmed down and called his girlfriend, and chatted with her, and she talked to zac. I dont know if zac was tripping, but he was a very smooth talker. He talked to daves girlfriend for a really long time and ended up calming everything down. I believed that zac was the smartest man on the planet and i kept giving him high fives. Later we went and sat down on the couch. I was so happy, that i could not stop telling dave that i love him and that we are best friends. Even after he got annoyed, i still told him. He gave me a dorito, and it tasted so disgusting. The chip broke up into little grains that rubbed my toungue in a weird way. It felt like i was eating carpet. So i went to the fridge to get a gatorade, but i became convinced that there were rats in it. I begged dave to grab me the drink, but he wouldnt, so i reached bag and quickly grabbed the bottle. It tasted extremely bad, and i was convinced that it was glue. We sat around a little more, and we decided to go for a walk. At first i thought that it would be really scary since it was dark and the trees were swaying with the wind, but when i got outside, things seemed extremely peaceful. We walked to 7-11 across a big park. Things were so quiet, and it was AMAZING walking outside. The lights seemed nice and bright, and it felt like people should be outside and doing stuff. At that point i still felt extremely happy, and i told my friends that even if a cop rolled up and busted me, i really wouldnt care because i felt so happy. We walked home, and i went on the computer and managed to type this to a friend, i really dont know why, but i was convinced that it wasnt her,  even though she was acting normal.

bhamlaxy: its so cold here
bhamlaxy: NO ITS NOT
bhamlaxy: are you the liz from school?
bhamlaxy: with the cool  stuff u cant be liz
bhamlaxy: and you arent responding so i m gonna go but things are so beautufil and life is nice and school is best

Zac and dave started doing prank calls, and i laughed a little and thought it was funny. They were using a program called sprint relay (www.sprintrelayonline.com) and telling people that they were fired if they didnt come to work immediately. Dave slowly drifted off to sleep, and i watched as zac took pictures of people and added things like big penises and joints. Zac ended up going to bed, so i laid down on the ground and tried to sleep. It was around 4am, so i thought that i would be tired since i woke up at 6am. But i was still very much awake. I still felt a little weird, and my body felt really heavy, but i could not sleep at all. I ended up going upstairs and getting in a bed, where i finally fell asleep after 30 minutes of waiting. Hurray!  :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
Re: My first trip report!! [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #4114771 - 04/30/05 03:21 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Paragraphs are everyones friend.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Offlineckyrock
Dreamer
Re: My first trip report!! [Re: barfightlard]
    #4115067 - 04/30/05 04:59 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I did read it over... I'm glad to see you had a nice trip even though the prank calling part is screwed up, but whatever. You should tell your friend to shut up during yalls next trip. Just wait til you dose an eighth or more!!!

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: My first trip report!! [Re: ckyrock]
    #4115127 - 04/30/05 05:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ckyrock said:
You should tell your friend to shut up during yalls next trip. Just wait til you dose an eighth or more!!!

Aye, that poor kid is going to get his ass handed to him someday.  :nonono: Anyway, good report, I'm glad you had a good time, this is just beginning......welcome to Awareness.  :laugh: One quick note of advice, your brother didn't "see freaky shit" because he ate a low dose on a full stomach, a stronger dose on an empty stomach will provide him with the experience he desires...however the picture I got of him from your report isn't one of someone who could handle true psychedelic power. I recommend that you teach him more about the psychedelic experience and it's implications before he embarks again...otherwise I think he's in for a really rude awakening. I wish you luck on your future trips down the rabbit hole.  :wink: :sun:

--------------------

Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Re: My first trip report!! [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4116622 - 04/30/05 11:34 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

oh damn i cant wait until i trip on an eighth. This time i didnt even listen to music, but when i do an eighter, ill probably just listen to music and chill out. And my friend is claiming that the shrooms are not worth the money, since he "didnt see the freaky shit". Thanks yall

InvisibleDark_Star
Loose as the Juice
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: My first trip report!! [Re: bhamlaxy]
    #4116639 - 04/30/05 11:39 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You'll have a blast, listening to music while tripping is an experience that is beyond words. Your friend needs to learn to respect the mushroom....he's setting himself up for a spectacular and beyond nightmarish psychedelic ass kicking, I've been there before.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience